Death Family vs Wisdom Family War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whipped

It should be a huge fight if the MOJO F. , DOM F. and TNT can get about 800 conquers within a month lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol, Wisdom has finally begun to fall under the preassure of the mighty MOJO and the diabolical DOM. ;) Stats will be fixed before too long, and not much will happen over Christmas anyways.

Side 1:
Tribes: MOJO DOM DOM H DOMa TNT CQB * I *
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S AVALON
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 142
Difference: 126

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, Wisdom has finally begun to fall under the preassure of the mighty MOJO and the diabolical DOM. ;) Stats will be fixed before too long, and not much will happen over Christmas anyways.

enjoy till it lasts...:icon_razz:..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MOJO DOM DOM H DOMa TNT CQB * I *
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wisdom Wise S AVALON
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 142
Difference: 126

image.php

i am neutral in this war, and so are my ideas, but im flaming you now!

do you honestly think Wisdom are not great players, look at how many tribes are up against them! and its surprising how everytime Wise S totally gets ready to help Wisdom ... a new small enemy pops up :lol:
but maybe you dont have anything to do with it!

But honestly, how many more tribes do you need in this war?? cant you take them out by yourself, or do you also need your big allies to frighten a few tribes into joining you?

DeletedUser

do you honestly think Wisdom are not great players, look at how many tribes are up against them! and its surprising how everytime Wise S totally gets ready to help Wisdom ... a new small enemy pops up :lol:

But honestly, how many more tribes do you need in this war?? cant you take them out by yourself, or do you also need your big allies to frighten a few tribes into joining you?

Look the other thread mate... I am counting the tribes that are helping wisdom...

But there is no doubt that wisdom is doing a great job... * I * is also doing a great job against 4tribes and they are much smaller than Wisdom... :p

DeletedUser

hehe! maybe Wisdom do have a few, but none as big as MOJO's tribes that are helping them! almost all in top 20! so muy point exactly!

DeletedUser

hehe! maybe Wisdom do have a few, but none as big as MOJO's tribes that are helping them! almost all in top 20! so muy point exactly!

Though I'm in this war.. sort of, but I've watched a bit more from the outside. Wisdom and Wise S have gone after other tribes while in this war. So it's not always necessarily that MOJO says "Hey you want to fight Wisdom" or anything like that...

I have friends all over and in tribes that have nothing to do with this war who were attacked and now dislike Wisdom Family.

Just want to clear that up.

DeletedUser

well i was attacked by wisdom and avalon and all atleast once :p

and they only attack a new tribe atm if the tribe makes the first move against them!

DeletedUser

I would think otherwise on the attack only if tribe makes move on them first. I seen and know first hand knowledge of a few tribes they attacked that never provoked it. So this is why others jump on if they are smaller tribes popping up.

duke.tirador

when i was duke of TyK on k88 we have a brotherhood with KING, and one time they told us that DOM was asking if they want to join in the war against Wisdom, and i really don't think that KING leader is your friend, because, he is inactive since 2 months lol

DeletedUser

when i was duke of TyK on k88 we have a brotherhood with KING, and one time they told us that DOM was asking if they want to join in the war against Wisdom, and i really don't think that KING leader is your friend, because, he is inactive since 2 months lol

Me? Nope... don't talk to KING tribe. Other tribes.

DeletedUser

do you honestly think Wisdom are not great players, look at how many tribes are up against them!

Lol, Wisdom has a core of AMAZING players doing most of the work with another group that helps out occasionally. I have always said this so if this is what you are flaming for, then go ahead and flame away.

and its surprising how everytime Wise S totally gets ready to help Wisdom ... a new small enemy pops up :lol:

We asked Dom and TNT and that is it. Wisdom is the one who has a multitude of small tribes sendins support out of fear.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

We asked Dom and TNT and that is it. Wisdom is the one who has a multitude of small tribes sendins support out of fear.

Wait, what? You asked them. Jbhomer confirmed that a while back, but Shinra instantly forced him to re-tract that statment because Shinra said otherwise. It's quite obvious Mojo asked Dom. So I'm glad you cleared that up.

But do you also see what's so wrong?
1) We haven't asked multitudes of small tribes.
2) Any tribes involved in our side is not out of fear.
3) Dom + TNT is much larger than 'a multitude of small tribes'

Status
Not open for further replies.