XIII Family has been Infected!

DeletedUser

Good day World 22. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of our everyday routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any player. I do however, wish to establish this day as a day for future commemoration. Usually we commemorate a great day, a rimming, a disbanding, but today is a day which will not be forgotten, and as such urge you to sit down and have a chat. There are of course many who wish me not to speak. I suspect even now, Skype chats are highly active, with angry leaders being upset at their plans being upset. They are sending out support, and planning attacks. Why? Because the while the flame war may be used in lieu of conversation, the words of the original poster will always retain some meaning. My post offers the means to meaning, and for those who will read, the enunciation of the truth. And the truth is, there is something very wrong with this world isn’t there? Merging and pseudo-wars, facades and fallacies. And where you once had the freedom to question and strive, and play as you saw fit, you now have families and unspoken families coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who’s to blame? Well there are certainly more responsible than others, but truth be told, if you’re looking for the guilty you need only to look in your webcam. I know you did it, I know why you did it. You were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? Wars, rimmings, unfriendly actions. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to a new strategy, Tribal Hugs. The Huggers promised you order, and all they demanded in return was your silent obedient consent. Today I seek to end that silence. Today I will begin destroying the structures that held us hostage, to remind us of what we have forgotten. More than 400 worlds from now we will be remembered as a great body politic, as great denizens who wished to impart significance of this moment in our collective memory. I hope to remind you that war, fighting, and growth are more than just words, they are perspectives. So if you’ve seen nothing, if the crimes of the Huggers of this world remain unknown to you than I would suggest that you allow this day to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand behind me, with our trains and nobles on their doorstep and destroy their power. Together, we shall give them a world they will never forget.

So these huggers have decided to sneak attack us.

They have caught us semi-prepared, and like Broly I learned not to trust my Barons.

But we have one distinct advantage, we are better fighters, we are better players. They may have 300 players, but we have 90 or so great players, and because of that we will win.

Yes promises have not been kept by other tribes, but those who stand by us will be rewarded, those who oppose, punished.

Veni Vidi Vici
You have been infected,
Aeneaz33

DeletedUser48847

Okay.. Good luck guys, and girls (if there's any). I hope this to be an enjoyable war...

DeletedUser

Good day World 22. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of our everyday routine, the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any player. I do however, wish to establish this day as a day for future commemoration. Usually we commemorate a great day, a rimming, a disbanding, but today is a day which will not be forgotten, and as such urge you to sit down and have a chat. There are of course many who wish me not to speak. I suspect even now, Skype chats are highly active, with angry leaders being upset at their plans being upset. They are sending out support, and planning attacks. Why? Because the while the flame war may be used in lieu of conversation, the words of the original poster will always retain some meaning. My post offers the means to meaning, and for those who will read, the enunciation of the truth. And the truth is, there is something very wrong with this world isn’t there? Merging and pseudo-wars, facades and fallacies. And where you once had the freedom to question and strive, and play as you saw fit, you now have families and unspoken families coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who’s to blame? Well there are certainly more responsible than others, but truth be told, if you’re looking for the guilty you need only to look in your webcam. I know you did it, I know why you did it. You were afraid. Who wouldn’t be? Wars, rimmings, unfriendly actions. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to a new strategy, Tribal Hugs. The Huggers promised you order, and all they demanded in return was your silent obedient consent. Today I seek to end that silence. Today I will begin destroying the structures that held us hostage, to remind us of what we have forgotten. More than 400 worlds from now we will be remembered as a great body politic, as great denizens who wished to impart significance of this moment in our collective memory. I hope to remind you that war, fighting, and growth are more than just words, they are perspectives. So if you’ve seen nothing, if the crimes of the Huggers of this world remain unknown to you than I would suggest that you allow this day to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand behind me, with our trains and nobles on their doorstep and destroy their power. Together, we shall give them a world they will never forget.

Now look at Cpt. Morgan's post:

cpt. Morgan said:

Creative much?

DeletedUser

VS. has answered the call!

vendetta_mob2.jpg

DeletedUser

and like Broly I learned not to trust my Barons.

Broly stole Duke off me one time I was being account sat by him :) along with GoDz<--- some of you may remember? He disbanded the tribe then we quickly re formed.

I was always a good baron to Broly, never once turned on him, infact i was the longest member of the forsaken legion and longest high powered player.

XIII you should fear this ViRuS!

IT'S Un CUREABLE!

DeletedUser

So these huggers have decided to sneak attack us.

They have caught us semi-prepared, and like Broly I learned not to trust my Barons.

But we have one distinct advantage, we are better fighters, we are better players. They may have 300 players, but we have 90 or so great players, and because of that we will win.

Yes promises have not been kept by other tribes, but those who stand by us will be rewarded, those who oppose, punished.

Veni Vidi Vici
You have been infected,
Aeneaz33

Yeah! VS. is finally going to get its serve!
  1. Small tribes cannot have a cure. Only large families such as XIII. I am for XIII 110% here.
  2. If a VS. player was 1 mil and attacked a player with 300k points and encountered no morale penalty it would be the same as attacking the largest player in W22, pongdang.
    1. From that, you can say that despite VS.'s high OD, thye could have accumulated it by attacking n00bs and small players (like myself) provided the don't encounter a morale penalty
  3. Do NEVER question TR, death. Even deathsempire will fall in this upcoming war. Other tribes such as Hunks and DR may find this as a time to declare war or backstab allies, and if a new tribe forms all your 'tribe-hopping' and 'fair-weather friends' will abandon you for a new superpower.
    1. Unfortunately for them, it looks like XIII will not accept them
VS. has finally met its match, and is proving it is no longer picking of 20 mil tribes that have just merged.

DeletedUser

1. Do NEVER question TR, death. Even deathsempire will fall in this upcoming war. Other tribes such as Hunks and DR may find this as a time to declare war or backstab allies, and if a new tribe forms all your 'tribe-hopping' and 'fair-weather friends' will abandon you for a new superpower.
VS. has finally met its match, and is proving it is no longer picking of 20 mil tribes that have just merged.

Since when has Death commented or expressed any interest in joining this war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah! VS. is finally going to get its serve!
  1. Small tribes cannot have a cure. Only large families such as XIII. I am for XIII 110% here.
  2. If a VS. player was 1 mil and attacked a player with 300k points and encountered no morale penalty it would be the same as attacking the largest player in W22, pongdang.
    1. From that, you can say that despite VS.'s high OD, thye could have accumulated it by attacking n00bs and small players (like myself) provided the don't encounter a morale penalty
  3. Do NEVER question TR, death. Even deathsempire will fall in this upcoming war. Other tribes such as Hunks and DR may find this as a time to declare war or backstab allies, and if a new tribe forms all your 'tribe-hopping' and 'fair-weather friends' will abandon you for a new superpower.
    1. Unfortunately for them, it looks like XIII will not accept them

Even deathsempire will fall in this upcoming war./QUOTE]

you make me sound like a super player how flatering :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol don't let us down now :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: