World 6 Players Bored and Quiting

DeletedUser

I guess the 800-village advantage we had built up against FF was all smoke and mirrors. I'm thinking you never took that into account.

I find it silly that every player who belonged to FF or DEATH and got rimmed is avowed to have been inactive, identified as never having asked for help and noted as having always sucked. Why did you let in so many players like that? Were your standards that low?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess the 800-village advantage we had built up against FF was all smoke and mirrors. I'm thinking you never took that into account.

I find it silly that every player who belonged to FF or DEATH and got rimmed is avowed to have been inactive, identified as never having asked for help and noted as having always sucked. Why did you let in so many players like that? Were your standards that low?

They came over from FaF, and we dont leave anyone behind. I was stuck with some sucky players that should have been booted.. never should have gotten in. But they slipped thru the cracks, and they came on board> if i had adopted the firm hand sooner, none of those numbers would exist.

But you already accuse me of being too cruel to members and booting them/labeling them/etc... so if i had been cruel to begin with, i would not have had to be so bad later? Because they wouldnt exist.

And as i was talking with someone about KD 71 in particular just now, most of the players that gave us the points to own the kd jumped ship one by one.. Masker, viktoria, ef-es, etc.. we lost kd 71 to recruitment from other tribes, (not just Stts2, some went to BDR as well)

The 800 villas, you left before i could take 300 of them back from you personally....

DeletedUser

They came over from FaF, and we dont leave anyone behind. I was stuck with some sucky players that should have been booted.. never should have gotten in. But they slipped thru the cracks, and they came on board> if i had adopted the firm hand sooner, none of those numbers would exist.

But you already accuse me of being too cruel to members and booting them/labeling them/etc... so if i had been cruel to begin with, i would not have had to be so bad later? Because they wouldnt exist.

And as i was talking with someone about KD 71 in particular just now, most of the players that gave us the points to own the kd jumped ship one by one.. Masker, viktoria, ef-es, etc.. we lost kd 71 to recruitment from other tribes, (not just Stts2, some went to BDR as well)

The 800 villas, you left before i could take 300 of them back from you personally....

You don't have to boot sucky players. Sometimes teaching them how to play also helps...

I'm sure most of you (like me) had a mentor at some point and didn't learn the whole game by yourself.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know about F-F because I have never been in F-F.

When OMC made Death he asked me and a RL friend of mine (devil667) to come back to W6 and assist him.
I have never represented FF so whatever you may or may not taken off of them matters nothing to me. As far as Death is concerned, you guys did nothing to scratch our surface. How many of those 800 villages came off of Death ?

You were gloating about your lead with FF up until Death entered the war and then all of a sudden both Stts2 and RIM rand into a harsh reality check. Both tribes have demised since. Its a dead issue.
We won. You lost. We get to write the history. Tis always the way.

You want to deride Death combat effectiveness by saying we bashed our heads agaisnt the wall.
Whatever our effectiveness was, it sufficed to complete the job at hand.
However bad our war planners were, they were good enough to beat the Stts2 leaders.
However bad Death is, STTS2 was worse.
That why we beat you.

Get over your butt hurt.
You brought something to the table. We brought something bigger and better.
Linear mathematics prevailed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You don't have to boot sucky players. Sometimes teaching them how to play also helps...

I'm sure most of you (like me) had a mentor at some point and didn't learn the whole game by yourself.

No, but the entire time i have been playing, we have done spot checks on accounts.. to ensure maximum benefits.. Players have failed checks several times with no improvements.. I wonder how many of the 800 villas they took were mixed villas before they were cleared...

Warham, i learned via Trial by Fire... i had some mentors, BUT i asked to learn, i wanted to learn.. Many of FaF never posted in forums, never claimed, never asked for help... its a fact. And those that did ask for help, quit before the help ever could arrive...

Its an ugly thing when people dont help themselves first....

DeletedUser22924

i ahve no idea, how DEATH won but they won, it dosent matter how bad or good DEATh won, u were doing worse and thats why u lost.

DeletedUser

According to twstats, when I dump the all-time list of takes between STTS2 and DEATH into a spreadsheet, the final tally was STTS2 822 - DEATH 778.

So, I have to wonder, Pervis, where your impression of DEATH's dominance comes from. I mean, if we didn't do jack offensively against DEATH, how the heck did we get 822 villages?

I await your next rationalization with much anticipation.

DeletedUser

According to twstats, when I dump the all-time list of takes between STTS2 and DEATH into a spreadsheet, the final tally was STTS2 822 - DEATH 778.

So, I have to wonder, Pervis, where your impression of DEATH's dominance comes from. I mean, if we didn't do jack offensively against DEATH, how the heck did we get 822 villages?

I await your next rationalization with much anticipation.

Someone in my position (i.e. victor) has a ready made answer for that kind of claim :

We won.

You lost.

Take a hike.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

"We" won? You were in DEATH?

one of the 5 original accounts that moved from F-F to Death when OMC first made the tribe was taken over almost immediately after the tribes creation by me and devil667. I've been in death (with privs) since almost the beginning of the tribe to the point that i left W6

DeletedUser

Someone in my position (i.e. victor) has a ready made answer for that kind of claim :

We won.

You lost.

Take a hike.

:icon_cool:

Ah, the refuge of the failed debater, telling his opposite number to shut up. Brilliant.

We lost, but you were dead wrong in saying we "did jack offensively". I have never attempted to argue that we won, merely that we deprived all y'all of the style of victory you craved. As Pajuno notes, we left before he could take 300 villages from me personally.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah, the refuge of the failed debater, telling his opposite number to shut up. Brilliant.

We lost, but you were dead wrong in saying we "did jack offensively". I have never attempted to argue that we won, merely that we deprived all y'all of the style of victory you craved. As Pajuno notes, we left before he could take 300 villages from me personally.

And still clutching for some kind recognition... unfortunately for you, Death will be remembered by all....

Stts2 will be a faint memory among those that were there, and no one else....

Keep instigating, as pervis says... we won, you didnt, conversation should be over... but you have no shame.

Take care habap, enjoy your holidays.

PS. Death won btw.... :)

DeletedUser

I think the objective of any debate is to shut your opponent up.
Its what P&P is about.

But since you and your tribe deal in failures I suppose you'd know the definition better than I do.
I personally do not crave any style of victory. All I require is that we win. And we did.

As Pajuno notes, we left before he could take 300 villages from me personally.

You threw in the towel and either deleted and/or ran as refugees to the O~SIN family before Pajuno reached that point. You quit before he could batter you guys as much as he wanted to ?

Is that supposed to make him look bad or make you look like quitters ?

DeletedUser

...i continually targetd cypher only...

Foolish idea, but i wanted him out of my kd. :)

And while you were able to get some villages off of me, you never did get me out of your "kd" now did you? As for my "wall-less" villages... that tends to happen when you sent 30+ attacks to each one. Defense could only last so long.

And no you weren't the only one attacking me. But you were the only one attacking me effectively. The rest of DEATH pretty much sucked when it came to attacking me. I easily identified the fakes and the real attacks.

More often then not real clearing attacks were sent with no nobles to speak of. so rather then having my troops killed, I dodged the attacks so folks like mechanicalme would not only have to wait 100+ hours for his attacks to run into nothing, but then they would have that nice an long trip home.

I came to the realization that there was no point in defending villages that no one was even going to take.

As habap stated, we didn't go to PMC, RMP or SIN... they all came to us. Secretely we were so hoping you'd be pissed off enough to challenge all of them to a massive all out war.

P.S. I always enjoyed reading the DEATH forums. Was very educational and informative when it came to tactics. Not to mention the B.S. spouted off by the majority of the tribemembers there that had no idea what they were talking about. Thanks for allowing me to spy for all those months, it was rather enjoyable. (KazukiH20 thanks you too!!!)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And while you were able to get some villages off of me, you never did get me out of your "kd" now did you? As for my "wall-less" villages... that tends to happen when you sent 30+ attacks to each one. Defense could only last so long.

And no you weren't the only one attacking me. But you were the only one attacking me effectively. The rest of DEATH pretty much sucked when it came to attacking me. I easily identified the fakes and the real attacks.

More often then not real clearing attacks were sent with no nobles to speak of. so rather then having my troops killed, I dodged the attacks so folks like mechanicalme would not only have to wait 100+ hours for his attacks to run into nothing, but then they would have that nice an long trip home.

I came to the realization that there was no point in defending villages that no one was even going to take.

As habap stated, we didn't go to PMC, RMP or SIN... they all came to us. Secretely we were so hoping you'd be pissed off enough to challenge all of them to a massive all out war.

P.S. I always enjoyed reading the DEATH forums. Was very educational and informative when it came to tactics. Not to mention the B.S. spouted off by the majority of the tribemembers there that had no idea what they were talking about. Thanks for allowing me to spy for all those months, it was rather enjoyable. (KazukiH20 thanks you too!!!)

20-30 attacks per?? :) i loved to send that many nukes.. Those were some fun times fighting for your villas.. you never put up a fight other than to try to resnipe them back...

I know you wanted us to war everyone, and not a day goes by i dont think we should have forced that war.. We would have closed you guys down immediately. Coops were already posted in my notepad, but while we attacked you, others were falling much quicker... and the next coop was to be sent orders the third day after your merger.. That coop would have sealed the war for sure.

But, you guys gave up, and from what i am seeing cypher, you are giving your v illas to someone else.

And yes, spying.. that was your guys specialty. I never did approve of spies and their tactics.. You stooped that low, and still never won. Was the advantage that great?? Probably, right up until i started handing out coops myself via pms. I notice there was far more success with orders via pm, than to post a claim section in the forums... that was the secret to your success all those months...

Kazukih20 was one suspected account, just never was in time or position to have it removed properly, Rhythem was a confirmed account in your guys control, and there was two others i knew of.. cant recall atm.

But it was confirmed someone in your tribe had pw to Rhythem and logged directly into the account.. so add cheating to your guys resume. Only when omc returned and we found way to actual account owner did we cut that one.

LMAO. i started a new world... i will still NEVER stoop to spies. if you need spies, then your already beaten.....

DeletedUser

Odd. During the war, you claimed to have spies. So were you lying then or are you lying about never stooping to that? Or are you lying both times?

Rhythem is not one I've ever heard of. Can we ask who logged into it? Did you report the person for logging into two accounts? Were they banned for it? (I would have supported that, since it does break the rules.)

I suspect you're blaming phantoms, like you blamed Seanu92 for being a spy and booted him. He despised us and never gave us anything. I can't remember but I think his profile said that you claimed that I told you he was a spy. Odd, when we told you Solomon Frehh had been a spy for months, you didn't believe it, but when we said nothing, you convicted Seanu92.

As to us giving up our villages... that's us thinking of our tribemates. Dang, that sort of contradicts the whole selfishness baloney you're slinging.

DeletedUser

20-30 attacks per?? :) i loved to send that many nukes.. Those were some fun times fighting for your villas.. you never put up a fight other than to try to resnipe them back...

Wait, did your attacks draw in all the support so that everyone else's attacks succeeded or did they hit empty villages. Shoot, it's so hard to keep the baloney straight.

DeletedUser

What's truly funny is that you still have a spy in your tribe!!! LOL!!

And yes I am gifting my villages. You are a master of the obvious. I have grown bored with the game and have a real life to get to. Unlike some people that validate their life based on how many "villages" they have in some online fantasy world.