Harry The Hamster Vs. =LODA=

DeletedUser

[Edit = Pics have died, bare with me]

Once upon a time, there were some merry merry smurfz.

images

Who lived quite happily in peace, until, one day, a big nasty tribe called =LODA= came along and started gobbling up their farms, while pretending to be the smurfz' friends.

images

This annoyed a lot of the smurfz, but they put up with it,
until one day =LODA= decided to march into smurfz' lands and steal their food.

images

Still, the majority of smurfz said nothing, expect one.
This lone smurf decided, if he doesn't have authority to fight the bigmouth, he will do it alone.

The smurf went into exile and emerged as a hamster

hamster.jpg

Harry The Hamster declares war on =LODA=

Harry is simply made up of me.
Cause I'm sick of =LODA= stealing our food and farms, and I'd rather be on the rim.

How soon will I be on the rim?
Place your bets...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ooo sweet. Maybe a few smurfz will back you and it will turn into an interesting war. There is simply no easy way to co-control a K. There will continue to be flare ups like these. Good luck! You have my support (anything to keep more wars going)

DeletedUser

Quite a few smurfz hate =LODA=, but there's safety in numbers i suppose.

Most of them are waiting on what happens about the refugees before they join.

amanfromnantucket

They're probably the worst family tribe we dealt with... you'll have no problems.

DeletedUser54064

I see Coma being annihilated in the near future - At the end of the first Christmas break ;) Joking. Good luck ;)

DeletedUser

harsh comments there coma

well i am in =loda= and quite a few of my farms have been taking but do you hear me complaining

your village should really be self substainible and not in need of farmed resources

DeletedUser

harsh comments there coma

well i am in =loda= and quite a few of my farms have been taking but do you hear me complaining

your village should really be self substainible and not in need of farmed resources
:lol: this kid doesn't know how the big boys play eh?

DeletedUser

How do you think the top players get to where they are?

They never decided to quit farming.
And they've used the extra resources to grow.

=LODA= have been inhibiting my growth for too long, and now it's boring in K51

DeletedUser

im saying they still farm but not to the point that they reli on it

if you have built up your village to have maximum of each resoruces which you clearly havent then you really dont need to farm as much

DeletedUser

if you have built up your village to have maximum of each resoruces which you clearly havent then you really dont need to farm as much

Why waste pop space on res buildings when you can farm?
also farming brings in more resources than the buildings ever could.

DeletedUser54064

No wonder. It's your first world. In order to expand at a rate of about 300% more than the mines alone farming is the solution, if you don't farm you end waiting hours for the resources that you can obtain in as little as 10 minutes.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: You put all the money into coins > Build Nobles > Take over new village > Pump that village with resources to build > Repeat

DeletedUser

so see if i attacked you this now (no attack break) and demolished all your troops how would u then get the resources to reuperate

u wouldnt

and this is all over a farm for god sake

i have had plenty of farms takin off me by your tribe but i dont moan do i

DeletedUser

*double post ftw*

I thought you were in Smurfz:)
good luck

I was, but they're too scared too fight =LODA= by the look of it.

I've got an interesting chat between thewall and wble that could basically says "wble, you can keep the refugees"

I'd rather be fighting than in an alliance where your allies are stealing your food :)