Pixies Declare on TAO

DeletedUser

errm no, because that would give me another active account to battle with, and if he was being so easily rimmed, then it shouldn't be a problem to do it again, should it?

DeletedUser

he is not talking from Zenron's point of view. how would you feel if you were fighting someone who got a new account (with more villages and troops) after riming them?

DeletedUser

he is not talking from Zenron's point of view. how would you feel if you were fighting someone who got a new account (with more villages and troops) after riming them?

Neither am i, i am thinking from the attackers view, oh look its that guy i beat before, lets see if i can beat him faster this time. Seriously does no one like to have a hard battle anymore? or set themselves targets?

DeletedUser

I wonder how many times we will have to rim Zenron The Great before B|RTH will stop giving him accounts

DeletedUser

I wonder how many times we will have to rim Zenron The Great before B|RTH will stop giving him accounts

You don't realise how bad your tribe is do you? We are fighting wars against three tribes here. Both [BA] and *np* are much better than you are.

You had about 13-14 players attacking me all the time, 4 from close range(half an hour away). With what happened with me leaving b|rth and having no support except Michael's support(heh, ain't that ironic), and thats all you could do. I was 600k when I left, 100k down from what I was I'll admit, but you were attacking for a good long while. After I left it wasn't very long until you nobled me down to 200k in a short amount of time. Shows how well I actually did on my own. but still well done, you can noble an inactive *claps*.

Half of your tribe can't send a train in under a minute. I can send a train in the lowest possible time without me getting banned(0.15 seconds) and am apt in all the skills necessary to kick your behinds. Sure go ahead, try to rim me now.

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Neither am i, i am thinking from the attackers view, oh look its that guy i beat before, lets see if i can beat him faster this time. Seriously does no one like to have a hard battle anymore? or set themselves targets?

I'd rather have a challenge against some one that hasn't been rimmed already by you. New challenges are fun. Not re-rimming a failed.

DeletedUser

Half of your tribe can't send a train in under a minute. I can send a train in the lowest possible time without me getting banned(0.15 seconds) and am apt in all the skills necessary to kick your behinds. Sure go ahead, try to rim me now.

I do not have a fast computer and this is my first and only world. I do not have the ability to be able to do that. Other people in my tribe are the same way

DeletedUser

I do not have a fast computer and this is my first and only world. I do not have the ability to be able to do that. Other people in my tribe are the same way

how does it take a fast computer? It really doesn't. Know your lag, and use the right method and you can send it fast wherever. You just don't know the method.

DeletedUser

How do you account for the great service provided by Virgin Media? lol

DeletedUser

If you're so amazing tell us why you need another account to prove yourself on.

netjakdim

Seriously this argument is getting mundain. #1 This gives Zenron a chance to prove himself this time. Should he have a more powerful account and still get rimmed what does that say about his ability of game play. It even sounds like he will have support this time.
#2 I would be glad for an enemy to give someone we know we could rim control of a larger account. Hell I would even like it if after we rimmed the new account they gave him control of another. Pretty soon they would figure it out and then the war would get interesting but by then it would probably be too late for what was left to amount any serious oposition.

DeletedUser

Seriously this argument is getting mundain. #1 This gives Zenron a chance to prove himself this time. Should he have a more powerful account and still get rimmed what does that say about his ability of game play. It even sounds like he will have support this time.

Thanks for that, although, I shalt be rimmed this time. One of the clusters is in the centre of K44 anyway...so feel free to take that. heh heh heh.

#2 I would be glad for an enemy to give someone we know we could rim control of a larger account. Hell I would even like it if after we rimmed the new account they gave him control of another. Pretty soon they would figure it out and then the war would get interesting but by then it would probably be too late for what was left to amount any serious oposition.

There isn't one player who has attacked me in Tao who has been better than me. Far from it. In fact, I've taught some of your members things. but 13 vs 1, with most of them bigger than me, and no support. Use your head.

DeletedUser

if we are so bad then are you not winning

dont use the reason ([BA] or *np* are helping)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if we are so bad then why even with [BA] attacking you, you are not winning

dont use the reason ([BA] or *np* are helping)

Ok, so lets ignore the reason of that the rank 2 tribe and the rank 11 tribe are attacking us... Yeah because that Sooo doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

I edited my post

BTW you only have one reason you are losing

Stop avoiding what i am saying!

Give me one reason That is not [BA] or *np* as to why you are losing

DeletedUser

Soon to be ranked 10th no doubt :icon_razz:

It is just unfortunate on B|rth's part that *np* and [Ba] are waging war with you also. It is all what if's and but's. A win is a win, it doesnt matter how you get there aslong as you do, and thats what we are doing