Pixies Declare on TAO

DeletedUser

I edited my post

BTW you only have one reason you are losing

Stop avoiding what i am saying!

Give me one reason That is not [BA] or *np* as to why you are losing

I'd like to think that was a pretty big reason...

Ok fine, another reason:

K43 rankings, this is where the fighting is taking place:

1 Tao 13,86 Mio. 1.430
2 B|rth 3,89 Mio. 382

World Rankings
8 Tao 49.846.029 71.963.864 96 749.624 7452 9.657
10 B|rth 48.951.384 52.350.924 71 737.337 5204 10.060

There is two reasons for you.

Tao used to be cool, PandoraRose needs to come back and make you funny.

DeletedUser

that is not why that just proves you are losing

I need a reason for the stats that is not [BA] and *np* are helping.

DeletedUser

Three things.

a.) I don't think the Tao guys are afraid of zenron's new account or zenron himself. They just dislike the big ego on a running chicken. Sure, he can prove himself this time, with this second account, but wouldn't it your first, original account normally which is there to prove yourself? Yes, it's annoying how zenron refers to himself as a great player; you know, great people are generally those who are called great by others, rivals, for example. A great player would have defended his account, which was on the frontline, and wouldn't hit delete as zenron did at the first time he got an organized attack on his head. He can be a fraking good "attack-timer", he is still an awful player at all with no honour or 'endurance'.

It's also a tendency in B|RTH and STORM since the DoP times that active players are simply switching to bigger accounts, which is a grey area in the rules to say the least and surely not compatible with the spirit of the game (account gifting was originally allowed to let players outside of your world to join you, not to switch your account internally). Others actually work for their size, even a monkey can accept a bigger account which has been premade for him by others. Generally, at least don't be proud of that. If your oiriginal account has been destroyed without even putting up a good fight, you're hardly great or even average.

b.) to my best knowledge, when Stirffy from Tao got attacked by most of B|RTH in a joint attack, he simply organized his support, and defended his villages. If Tao is so awful, would Stirffy be a worse player than zenron for succesfully defending his account against a joint operation where a top player of both B|RTH and the World has utterly failed? If B|RTH is so much better, wouldn't it be expected to at least seriously damage Stirffy in a joint attack? There should be a glitch in your standards if that's not stinking for you...

c.) let's forget the lame excuse regarding [BA] and *np*. Both tribes were triggered to be more active by B|RTH. Their choice. Their mistake. You can't blame Tao for it, nor take any credit for holding grounds since the frontlines are collapsing on all fronts.

---

zenron the 'great' said:
K43 rankings, this is where the fighting is taking place:

1 Tao 13,86 Mio. 1.430
2 B|rth 3,89 Mio. 382

That could be a good excuse, if K43 wouldn't have been a strictly DoP/B|RTH region originally... In this way, it's just embarassing that you seem to handle the readers as if they'd be complete idiots.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then maybe suggest to those 2 tribes to halt there attacks so you can take B|RTH one on one, THEN if you are still winning you can ask for another reason.

Until then no other reason should be required, it's obvious when you are being gang banged Especially by higher ranked tribes that you are going to be losing.

DeletedUser

Dream2972 said:
Then maybe suggest to those 2 tribes to halt there attacks so you can take B|RTH one on one, THEN if you are still winning you can ask for another reason.

Well B|RTH keeps insulting our players and they say they are so great and they cant prove it.

DeletedUser

it's obvious when you are being gang banged Especially by higher ranked tribes that you are going to be losing.

I could give you a dozen of examples from various worlds, but you can even find an obvious example on W17 - Wisdom... gangbanged by two families, both were ranked above them, and they are still winning or at least holding ground for... how much time now? Surely longer than the whole B|RTH - Tao war. Yes, an average tribe usually collapse under the heat. But a top quality one - which B|RTH loves to consider itself..?

DeletedUser

If i beleved everything B|RTH said, then I would think they could take on Another Big tribe

DeletedUser

Three things.

a.) I don't think the Tao guys are afraid of zenron's new account or zenron himself. They just dislike the big ego on a running chicken. Sure, he can prove himself this time, with this second account, but wouldn't it your first, original account normally which is there to prove yourself? Yes, it's annoying how zenron refers to himself as a great player; you know, great people are generally those who are called great by others, rivals, for example. A great player would have defended his account, which was on the frontline, and wouldn't hit delete as zenron did at the first time he got an organized attack on his head. He can be a fraking good "attack-timer", he is still an awful player at all with no honour or 'endurance'.

I have been called a great player, by Tao members. The old sitter of bobdobbs wanted me in Tao, and I'd like to think he knew, we'd been attacking each other since the start of the war. I'm not saying I'm a great player, just better than Tao.

You could describe this situation as "A phoenix rising from the ashes". Pretty fitting considering our tribe name/theme.

It's also a tendency in B|RTH and STORM since the DoP times that active players are simply switching to bigger accounts, which is a grey area in the rules to say the least and surely not compatible with the spirit of the game (account gifting was or iginally allowed to let players outside of your world to join you, not to switch your account internally). Others actually work for their size, even a monkey can accept a bigger account which has been premade for him by others. Generally, at least don't be proud of that. If your oiriginal account has been destroyed without even putting up a good fight, you're hardly great or even average.

I'm not here to prove myself to you. Quite obviously, most b|rth members have been given infractions for calling you a fag(well, not in Michael's case. He's more colourful with his insults :D).

My original acc wasn't destroyed anyway. Tao took me down by 100k, thats without support and 13 vs 1.

b.) to my best knowledge, when Stirffy from Tao got attacked by most of B|RTH in a joint attack, he simply organized his support, and defended his villages. If Tao is so awful, would Stirffy be a worse player than zenron for succesfully defending his account against a joint operation where a top player of both B|RTH and the World has utterly failed? If B|RTH is so much better, wouldn't it be expected to at least seriously damage Stirffy in a joint attack? There should be a glitch in your standards if that's not stinking for you...

I've already answered this several times, look throughout the thread.

That could be a good excuse, if K43 wouldn't have been a strictly DoP/B|RTH region originally... In this way, it's just embarassing that you seem to handle the readers as if they'd be complete idiots.

Well I have you for that last sentence. Tao were double B|rth at the start of the war in K43 anyway...

I thought CHE!! was Still supporting B|RTH

Nope, CHE!!! suck. Get with the times dario lol.

DeletedUser

Don't use size as a reason, you declared on us and should of taken into consideration that [BA] was whooping ASK around and would come after you next
And anyway zenron, we squashed your first account and you just got another, and unless you are really deep in the core of B|RTH if we re-rim you, then you just get another account I guess. That's the way PIXIES/|B|RTH works. If you are in the core of B|RTH near to CHE!!! then B|RTH most likely be gone by the time we get there.

DeletedUser

Don't use size as a reason, you declared on us and should of taken into consideration that [BA] was whooping ASK around and would come after you next

So we can't use the fact that we are being gangbanged and we can't use the fact that you were double our size in K43 when we started... I better not say anything else, you'll just add it to the list :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

We haven't had stats for a while, and yes Zenron I believe you can use *np* as an exuse though.

Side 1:
Tribes: Tao
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B|rth
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,266
Side 2: 782
Difference: 484

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 159
Side 2: 78
Difference: 81

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 11,007,244
Side 2: 6,792,077
Difference: 4,215,167

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,537,405
Side 2: 789,523
Difference: 747,882

image.php

DeletedUser

And ouch again.
Side 1:
Tribes: Tao [BA] *np*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: B|rth CHE!!!
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,486
Side 2: 2,886
Difference: 1,600

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 486
Side 2: 99
Difference: 387

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 40,909,884
Side 2: 26,843,311
Difference: 14,066,573

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,589,191
Side 2: 950,700
Difference: 3,638,491

image.php

DeletedUser

Zenron you can't use any excuse, its just not cricket. Just save yourself sometime and bow down and honour Tao :D

DeletedUser

lol. Hells NO aggyuk! :D.

Did everyone like the new years greetings from Jaan lol.

killergoon=-

Zenron you can't use any excuse, its just not cricket. Just save yourself sometime and bow down and honour Tao :D

tru dat

zenron maybe has it occured to you that both you and bobdobdobs were noobs? maybe? not saying you are but will explain why he calls you pro

DeletedUser

@Zenron
Lolz its too bad he can't back it up with B|RTH conquers!:lol::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Has it not occurred to any of you that this is just a game? Its about having fun, and arguing here isn't my definition of fun y'know. This endless bickering is going round in circles anyway.

DeletedUser

You're right, I really don't care much and don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. But, it is a game we spend a lot of time on..
And were getting off topic :p

DeletedUser

Zenron,

Well, I don't mind leaving you alone for your last months here if you cease to post how much B|RTH is screwed by an awful tribe and a gang bang, since all of these were directly triggered by your wonderful and utterly professional tribe. The only thing you could say "hell, how much we've screwed ourself here!"

Everything else are just excuses and bullsh*t by evading to acknowledge your own full responsibility over the situation.