W22 Forum Awards - Results!

DeletedUser

With the new year closing today. It gives me great honor to announce the forum awards for W22!

I will post the votes of any tribe/player that received more than one vote and follow with a brief analysis of the results. If you fear bias, feel free to skip the analysis.

Tribe Awards

Best Diplomatic Tribe
1. -TBP- 11 votes
2. $CoD$ 4 votes
3. RBE 3 votes
4. EXP 3 votes

-TBP- leads the spot here with its excellent ally XIII and also EXP which keeps half of their borders secure when fighting other wars. Well done, diplomats of -TBP-!

Worst Diplomatic Tribe
1. VS. 9 votes
2. Moon - 5 votes
3. Jnssrs - 5 votes
4. KG - 4 votes
5. -[FL]- 3 votes

VS seemed to fall more because of tribal dynamic than diplomacy in my opinion. However votes were cast accordingly. Moon's language barrier harshly restricted their diplomacy and Jnssrs had inactive diplomats. I was surprise that no one voted for Smurfs.

Best Warring Tribe
1. RBE 11 votes
2. XIII 6 votes
3. Bunny 5 votes
4. [D3TH] 3 votes
5. ~I~ 2 votes
6. Smurfs 2 votes

RBE leads the show here with an overwhelming majority. With courage and skill they destroyed the former number one tribe, GSM, then proceeded to rid the core of the Moon family. The "1337" tribe as they are know have worked hard to win this award.

Following is XIII, who has matched the odds and defeated huge behemoth tribes like -[FL]- and VS. They are skilled and get stronger daily. They are quit a force to be reckoned with.

Next up is Bunny whose members remain hope and played a key factor in defeating -[FL]-. Likely the most underestimated tribe, beware when picking a fight with them.

Worst Warring Tribe
1. Moon 11 votes
2. VS. 6 votes
3. Jnssrs 3 votes
4. KG 2 votes
5. Bunny 2 votes

Surrounded on all sides and gangbanged like no other tribe, Moon's fall was speedy and dramatic. With 5 or 6 of the top 20 tribes attacking them, they stood no chance.

Then VS takes 2nd place. Pity we never actually saw them in battle, only their split beforehand.

In third is Jnssrs, which goes to show that a war cannot be won without a leader. And a leader, Jnssrs lacked.

Best Recruitment Tribe
1. ~I~ 6 votes
2. XIII 6 votes
3. RBE 5 votes
4. Bunny 3 votes

Check out the ~I~ recruitment thread on this forum. I was quite astounded by the number of people who actually filled out the form lmao.

Tied is XIII, whose recruitment grew quickly. Stay tuned for the "worst recruitment tribe" to find how this can be interesting.

Then RBE, who recruits the elite of the elite. A quit look on twstats show that RBE isn't a tribe the average joe can get into.

Worst Recruitment Tribe
1. XIII 8 votes
2. VS. 5 votes
3. Jnssrs 3 votes
4. Moon 2 votes

XIII and family has been criticized by many for their recruitment of nearly half of R.Moon and acceptance of III and possibility of ~3~39. Although slightly cleared up right now, it has turned several heads away from them.

Then we have VS who was know to have its previous dukes recruit recklessly out of tribes they warred with. This lead to disloyal members and eventually their downfall.

Then Jnssrs got the 3rd place for their reckless recruitment of the incident of *XDS*, where they recruited most of W.Moon and thereby declared war on RBE. :)

Best Overall Family
1. XIII 25 votes
2. "All families will fail" 3 votes
3. LEGIT 2 votes

Yes XIII, who control nearly a third of this world is the major contender to this title. They know how to have a family, and they know how to use and manage it. Well done and may all that territory serve you well.

Then quite actually I got votes with "All families will fail" or "families suck" from three people.

Lastly LEGIT looks very promising in their now war with Bdeath. I expect good things out of them and awaits the end of post-whoring.

Worst Overall Family
1. Moon 14 votes
2. Ewar 13 votes
3. XIII 3 votes

One of the closest races I've seen between Moon and Ewar. I could list their grievances but I'm pretty sure we all know that they both epically failed.

Best Overall Tribe
1. RBE 15 votes
2. XIII 13 votes
3. $CoD$ 2 votes

Close call between RBE and XIII. RBE has the best warring tribe but XIII was voted to have better diplomacy. Things looked about equal, however the recruitment policies pushed RBE to the top. Well done both tribes.

Worst Overall Tribe
1. KG 7 votes
2. Jnssrs 6 votes
3. W.Moon 6 votes
4. VS. 4 votes
5. GSM 2 votes

With a special thank you to ywevis for providing the screenshots, we all got a look at the disorganization (and the forums) inside KG. Ripfin was a good player, but not the best leader. Rest in Peace, KG.

Following closely are Jnssrs and W.Moon, both tribes infamous for their leadership inactivity.

Tribe Survival until Next Christmas
Since it would not be logical to simply tally up all the tribes, I gave a tribe a point when they were voted to be able to survive to next Christmas and then took away a point if they were voted to disband by next Christmas.

Notice: I only counted the votes on the spreadsheet for this. Already it took over an hour to do this alone, adding on the forums is just too much.

1. RBE 15 (16 - 1)
2. XIII 13 (15 - 2)
3. ~I~ 12 (13 - 1)
4. Bunny 11 (12 - 1)
5. [D3TH] 7 (10 - 3)
6. -TBP- 6 (10 - 4)
7. EXP 6 (7 - 1)
8. $CoD$ -2 (4 - 6)
9. LEGIT -4 (5 - 9)
10. Bdeath -7 (3 - 10)
11. DR -9 (0-9)
12. Royal -14 (1 - 15)
13. ~T C~ -15 (0-15)
14. ~K52K~ -15 (0-15)
15. XXXX - 16 (0-16)

I didn't do separate ones for academies because they were generally the same survival votes as their main tribes.

Player Awards

Best Overall Player
1. King Patrick 6 votes
2. Tatisan 3 votes
3. Sir Coleby 3 votes
4. axeldrac 2 votes

King Patrick leads the show with his impressive stats and great contribution to [D3TH]'s war effort. Then is tatisan who is know to never sleep. Tied is Sir Coleby... sorry I do not know much. If those who voted for him would put in some kind words. And lastly, Axeldrac, who fought on bravely against XIII while VS. crumbled behind him.

Biggest Point Whore
1. QorciaL 4 votes
2. GirlsGeneration 3 votes
3. iiiphys 3 votes
4. carsion 2 votes

QorciaL seems a bit infamous here with all 12154 pt villages. However remember not to judge pointwhores by their villages size alone. Then GirlsGeneration and then iiiphys with a ridiculously low OD.

Best Leader
1. Throw Rocks 14 votes
2. =StarKiller= 4 votes
3. Anwealde 3 votes
4. Saint33 2 votes

Throw Rocks leads the show with a great forum presence and respect within his tribe that keeps the family together. He stays cool and always has a plan. Well deserving of this title, congratulations, Throw Rocks.

=Starkiller= who has been plotting evil plans since evil plans were invented is responsible for bringing RBE to its current rank and prominent statue. When I tried to enter your name in the spreadsheet, it crashed because you have a "=" that started some function and formula lol.

Worst Leader
1. GirlsGeneration 10 votes
2. Ripfin 5 votes
3. Aeneaz 5 votes
4. Cocooo 2 votes
5. Littleqod (leader of Ewar) 2 votes

GirlsGeneration has been accused of creating a huge disliked family and pitting that family against some of the best tribes. Not the best diplomacy on their part.

Then we list of infamous names goes down the line. Ripfin, Aeneaz, Cocooo who abandoned his tribe when at war, and Littleqod who created the Ewar empire.

Most Likable Forum Poster
1. dragoneye776 7 votes
2. The Lewder 7 votes
3. -Elrhohir 5 votes
4. ijje 3 votes
5. ruud60 2 votes
6. =Starkiller= 2 votes

Whoopie! I tied with Lewder. And in spite of what some people say against Lewder, there are many (myself included) who say that although some posts contain unbacked assumptions, many of Lewders posts actually has an interesting point and should be considered carefully. Good job to both of us.

Then Elrohir, who by his posts, clearly know what he is doing. His forum posts have a purpose and rarely spams. Keep up the rep!

The ban may have cost ijje a higher ranking. If without the ban, ijje would have been a good contender for the number one spot.

Most Unlikable Forum Poster
1. The Lewder 11 votes
2. Ripfin 7 votes
3. Catapult.sam 3 votes
4. Aeneaz 2 votes

Lol this is quit interesting. Most likable forum poster is also the most unlikable. Thoughts?

Well folks, here we have the complete forum awards. The analysis took quite a while to write and I sincerely hope you enjoyed it.

Happy New Year Everyone! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

nice summary. congratulations to the awardees.

Happy New Year guys!

DeletedUser

Very nice dragoneye. Thank you for taking the time! I can definately tell you put some thought into it.

DeletedUser

Lol this is quit interesting. Most likable forum poster is also the most unlikable. Thoughts?

From a politician's perspective, this is the ultimate in someone who is stimulating independent thought. The forum essentially declared Lewder the head of the crew, as the person who everyone has an opinion of.

Love him or hate him, he leads debate here.

DeletedUser

From a politician's perspective, this is the ultimate in someone who is stimulating independent thought. The forum essentially declared Lewder the head of the crew, as the person who everyone has an opinion of.

Love him or hate him, he leads debate here.

lol, a little serious for this forum don't you think?

DeletedUser

Naah. If I were that serious I'd have written an essay consisting of several paragraphs outlining my viewpoint, instead of just stating an opinion...

DeletedUser

I still don't get this

Worst Warring Tribe
1. Moon 11 votes
2. VS. 6 votes
3. Jnssrs 3 votes
4. KG 2 votes
5. Bunny 2 votes

weird they woud put bunny in there but oh well what can you do with this people.

DeletedUser

I still don't get this

Worst Warring Tribe
1. Moon 11 votes
2. VS. 6 votes
3. Jnssrs 3 votes
4. KG 2 votes
5. Bunny 2 votes

weird they woud put bunny in there but oh well what can you do with this people.

some old -[FL]- guys with vendettas maybe?

DeletedUser

I got voted??? {Shock} OMG!

I am proud to lead the most underestimated tribe in W22. Although, people are starting to notice us and realize we are not the push-overs everyone thought.

I expect 2009 to be very interesting for the Bunny tribe.

Dragoneye776, thank you for the work you put into the adding and subtracting so that everyone could see the awards.

Gary Owns You

Ill put Dooms deranged army up for worst recruiter LoL.

This is why--- Keep in mind this tribe is only like 2m points.

DDA said:
Dom
s Deranged Army today at 17:45Greetings.

Right now your tribe harbored under the attack break. Before the break, your war general, faced a rushed assault.

Side 1:
Tribes: LDS-R2
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~ TC ~
Players:

Timeframe: 29/12/2008 00:00:00 to 31/12/2008 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 20
Difference: 20

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 141,853
Difference: 141,853

48 hours before the break^^. 20 conquers.
As we come out of the break, you will face yet more attacks.
Do you really want to be in a tribe like this?

Now, some of you are under the impression support from XIII will save you. You are mistaken. They are supporting those, so far away. Yet, we are attacking, and attacking closeby targets. We can rebuild our nukes, and strike again.

Now, your options, as a member.
#1 Stay, fight, die. Fight for a dying tribe.
#2 Leave. You have that remaining chance. Leave the tribe that's done you no good at all.
#3 Ask to join our academy. I cannot guarantee you a place, but it is a good step for you.

I'll leave you to make your decisions.
Any questions, feel free to reply.

Thanks,
~DDA

DeletedUser

Nice, Gary :icon_wink:. I am honoured to be named our most loved and most hated forum poster in W22! I think some of those bad votes came from VS. members :icon_cry:
Thank you all for voting!
I think all these results reflect the proper opinion of W22'ers. Lets look forward to 2009!

Gary Owns You

Yah, some people forwarded me that mail hes sending to them.. their best player is like 300k points lol

Edit, will make it sweeter when we noble TC out ;)

DeletedUser52584

Nice, Gary :icon_wink:. I am honoured to be named our most loved and most hated forum poster in W22! I think some of those bad votes came from VS. members :icon_cry:
Thank you all for voting!
I think all these results reflect the proper opinion of W22'ers. Lets look forward to 2009!

This is me repeating myself but... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. You flood the forum with enough opinion so that at everyone's probably agreed with you at least once. You talk a lot of smack about people, and it sometimes makes sense.

But anyone with a hand full of brain cells realizes that you shouldn't call people cowards when you fled the world and dont have the option of proving you're not a coward.

Most people who look at your account see someone who never hit that many villages whining about how much time TW takes and then spending hours a day reading the forum. You quit so you could sit and judge people from your allmight pedestal without anyone being able to make any retaliation. You're sitting up there right beside Ripfin.

And its not just that you dont have an account. Everyone loves dragoneye. But he isn't a barb grubber who just thinks his opinion is high and mighty (Dragon's opinion is actually very good). You just have that special brand of D-bag like Ripfin that taints every forum you post in.

DeletedUser

This is me repeating myself but... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. You flood the forum with enough opinion so that at everyone's probably agreed with you at least once. You talk a lot of smack about people, and it sometimes makes sense.

But anyone with a hand full of brain cells realizes that you shouldn't call people cowards when you fled the world and dont have the option of proving you're not a coward.

Most people who look at your account see someone who never hit that many villages whining about how much time TW takes and then spending hours a day reading the forum. You quit so you could sit and judge people from your allmight pedestal without anyone being able to make any retaliation. You're sitting up there right beside Ripfin.

And its not just that you dont have an account. Everyone loves dragoneye. But he isn't a barb grubber who just thinks his opinion is high and mighty (Dragon's opinion is actually very good). You just have that special brand of D-bag like Ripfin that taints every forum you post in.

:icon_rolleyes: I think you are forgetting that I don't have to turn up to these forums. With TW I do. My 'hours a day' are acutally while I do something else, like waiting to load things. I didn't like how TW was going 24/7. I wanted a break so I could feel free to do other things. And lets just say my decision was made on a life choice and what was in my best interest. I was going to quit that Monday until VS. declared war (omg). You could have gotten free vills.

DeletedUser52584

:icon_rolleyes: I think you are forgetting that I don't have to turn up to these forums. With TW I do. My 'hours a day' are acutally while I do something else, like waiting to load things. I didn't like how TW was going 24/7. I wanted a break so I could feel free to do other things.

I log in for 2-3 hours a day at a set time. Dont pretend like your tribe was more active than mine. It wasn't.

DeletedUser

I log in for 2-3 hours a day at a set time. Dont pretend like your tribe was more active than mine. It wasn't.

It is the fact that managing 3 worlds, being FM in two of them as well as constantly having TW in the back of my mind was no fun. I was bored of the game. I'm going to have to shut you up soon, so unless you want a summary of the year 2008 in my eyes, I would advise you STFU and RMFP.

DeletedUser52584

It is the fact that managing 3 worlds, being FM in two of them as well as constantly having TW in the back of my mind was no fun. I was bored of the game. I'm going to have to shut you up soon, so unless you want a summary of the year 2008 in my eyes, I would advise you STFU and RMFP.

Biting off more than you can chew by being in 3 worlds - Your fault.
Not declining a rank you couldn't handle/didn't want -Your fault.

Dont cry about "having" to sit infront of the computer 24/7 because- you didn't have to. As for your summary I dont care.

-My girlfriend broke up with me because I missed too many dates! My grandma was sick and in the hospital and I coudln't be there when she passed away! I failed med school because reading and listening for alerts is too hard! My car exploded because I played TW too much!
-Get an account sitter. Let it sit idle for a couple hours. Turn off alerts on your phone. Calm down princess. You abandoned the world. You no longer have any effect on it. Have the decency of leaving the forum.

carriestupidhead

Biting off more than you can chew by being in 3 worlds - Your fault.
Not declining a rank you couldn't handle/didn't want -Your fault.

Dont cry about "having" to sit infront of the computer 24/7 because- you didn't have to. As for your summary I dont care.

-My girlfriend broke up with me because I missed too many dates! My grandma was sick and in the hospital and I coudln't be there when she passed away! I failed med school because reading and listening for alerts is too hard! My car exploded because I played TW too much!
-Get an account sitter. Let it sit idle for a couple hours. Turn off alerts on your phone. Calm down princess. You abandoned the world. You no longer have any effect on it. Have the decency of leaving the forum.

OH SNAP! *giggles*