WeRock wants another war! I'm sure of it

DeletedUser50105

perhaps they didnt like the tribe they were in and wanted to go in a different direction, nothing wrong with that. anyway they offered to continue supporting u and werock 3

DeletedUser

It wasn't my decision at all, I may of let them do what they did I may not of. They said in the beginning that they were leaving to attack a NAP of ours (BA) and then BA merged into Zombie.

Coldblast

But as dest21 left out,werock had an NAP with B.A. at the time you guys attacked them in K20,we started attacking ponies and you guys asked for help from commander from wanted in K20 because you knew if you didn't then it would be you having the down fall not werock.

DeletedUser50105

wow you are dumb if u think that. one guy can only support so much.

Yuliveé

Its WeRock vs. Ponies pretty much, with Ponies being supported by the Wanted in k20

the wanted in k20?? oh, u mean parts of two guys which are located there - did they scare u?
i heard that calgen knows already that we want to relocate with the whole tribe into werock to bring them down, he even knows that our whole tribe is supporting Commander and Revenge - wow, he knows more than our hc himself
-> he is more than adorable and something like a clairvoyant and allmighty - he can make people refugees just through his violent voice, his x-rey - eyes make him see everything before those people know about and his remorseless fingers can bring u down wherever u will try to hide

unbelievable or just paranoia

dest21

dont forget to mention hes got a spy in every tribe thats in the top 80

DeletedUser50105

lmao, top 80?? i would tthink top 30 are the ones that matter at all

Coldblast

If any of you losers had a brain,you would know a great tribe doesn't need spies to win wars.

DeletedUser50105

If any of you losers had a brain,you would know a great tribe doesn't need spies to win wars.

the only loser i see is the one that made this post.:lol:
you guys have had 2 spies in us but youre right a good tribe dosent need spies to win which is why we dont use them , but you do, but then again youre not winning your wars either

DeletedUser50105

yes leonidas let caglen or someone sit to see our forums, thats one spy, i assume he was passsing on info, and as for the other, thats confidential, well let u know soon, but evidence against him is indisputable

Coldblast

lol,u have no real evidence of anything,and you can't vouch for your whole tribe when you say that you never use spies.

DeletedUser50105

so letting caglen sit him wasnt good enough evidence of him being a spy?

kire

the wanted in k20?? oh, u mean parts of two guys which are located there - did they scare u?
i heard that calgen knows already that we want to relocate with the whole tribe into werock to bring them down, he even knows that our whole tribe is supporting Commander and Revenge - wow, he knows more than our hc himself
-> he is more than adorable and something like a clairvoyant and allmighty - he can make people refugees just through his violent voice, his x-rey - eyes make him see everything before those people know about and his remorseless fingers can bring u down wherever u will try to hide

unbelievable or just paranoia

Yap i rofled when i heard that. Was in a mail. Will check if i still have it rofl.

DeletedUser50105

ya but you can't prouve that caglen sat leo,can you?

why else would we dismiss him? of course caglen and leonidas can deny it, but theyre liars, and i believe the already admitted to using spies in the Exl vs werock thread

DeletedUser

you win to LOA's Family because werock have spies there... =)
i have friends in LOA that's why i know it..
i dont want to mention their names just for their protection =)
so becareful in recruiting LOA's member it might my friend become my spies :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser50105

ok dont believe me, i dont care, and as for the other spy, well the evidence there is quite solid, ill show u that evidence shortly