The Mcd War Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well good >=O

:p We should probably get back on topic before we get infracted

king bryan4

True. I think I may go fetch some stats soon if I feel like it. I want to see the damage.

king bryan4

Side 1:
Tribes: MCD MCD-2 PoMCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ATTERO ~AC~ SFV ~ACr~ -AD- -=WE=- =X= RASP-T
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,938
Side 2: 3,535
Difference: 1,597

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 161
Side 2: 327
Difference: 166

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,893,271
Side 2: 26,319,009
Difference: 10,425,738

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,583,667
Side 2: 3,248,165
Difference: 1,664,498

image.php

Those are just everybody against MCD. Not too bad for either side honestly. For what MCD is going against, they should be losing more.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ATTERO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MCD
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 879
Side 2: 1,481
Difference: 602

image.php

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 20
Difference: 145

image.php

Side 1: 7,670,983
Side 2: 12,602,588
Difference: 4,931,605

image.php

Side 1: 1,685,343
Side 2: 212,541
Difference: 1,472,802

image.php

Attero had a great month

king bryan4

Side 1:
Tribes: MCD MCD-2 PoMCD CQB CQB=T= CQB=I= CQB=IS CQB=H= CQB=K= CQB=2= CQB=N= Pal Legend
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ATTERO ~AC~ SFV ~ACr~ -AD- -=WE=- =X= RASP-T LoD-G1 LoD-NW LoD-GL LoD-KZ {RASP}
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6,039
Side 2: 7,108
Difference: 1,069

image.php

Side 1: 506
Side 2: 807
Difference: 301

image.php

Side 1: 42,286,196
Side 2: 49,600,151
Difference: 7,313,955

image.php

Side 1: 4,712,900
Side 2: 7,423,912
Difference: 2,711,012

image.php

These are the stats for everybody. Coalition has been doing a good job.

Last edited:

Phoenix Vision

Sigh Attero had a good month they hit an inactive and cleared almost 60 villages before he woke up and asked for support + lots of other hittings ....... Things are getting on track now.

Mighty210

chrisoid wasn't ever inactive. During the attacks he kept sniping everyones nobles. I managed to take six from him, 4 of those i had to resend my noble attacks due to being sniped. And why did he even need to ask for support when it was very obvious that he needed it?

Then Ra666999, sharkydj, mblcan and tekken lost a lot of villages as well.

Last edited:

thereset

chrisoid wasn't ever inactive. During the attacks he kept sniping everyones nobles. I managed to take six from him, 4 of those i had to resend my noble attacks due to being sniped. And why did he even need to ask for support when it was very obvious that he needed it?

Then Ra666999, sharkydj, mblcan and tekken lost a lot of villages as well.

Dear Mighty, don't you know that as soon as any village belonging to any member of the MCD family is nobled, that member immediately goes inactive? For instance:

I found it unneccessary for the co-leader of a top five tribe to come on bragging about a few nobles when a majority of them are off inactives anyways.

Sidney is referring to the villages we nobled. See, when you noble an MCD family village, *BOOM*! At the very nanosecond the enemy's noble successfully takes the village, that member is suddenly inactive. Doesn't matter if they've been fighting back or sniping or attacking you in return or even if they've nobled more villages in the past four hours. They're inactive, plain and simple. Even if they write to you or a member of your tribe, it's a ghost. Or maybe a fluke in the TW server.

But it's never, ever because they're active or displaying any energy of any kind. It's kind of like the Theory of Relativity. An actual law of physics. E=MCd(nobled) disproved.

I'm thinking of doing my dissertation on it, actually.

DeletedUser

Mighty, thereset is right. If youve read the forums a while ago you would realize that no alliance member has ever had a legitimate noble against MCD because they are infallible :)

Quotes to come if I can find any.

Edit: It only goes up to 500 posts, LAME

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MCD MCD-2 PoMCD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ATTERO ~AC~ SFV ~ACr~ -AD- -=WE=- =X= RASP-T
Players:

Those are just everybody against MCD. Not too bad for either side honestly. For what MCD is going against, they should be losing more.

er... is it just me or did you forget to add {RASP} in there?

... :S

king bryan4

I bknow I forgot {RASP} skully. I didn't feel like going back and doing the stats again. My appologies to {RASP}, didn't forget you on porpose I just got side tracked.

king bryan4

I got sidetracked. They haven't been hitting MCD much anyways, they've taken like 5 villages in the last month.

Mighty210

however they have lost a lot so by not putting them in the stats is not fair for MCD. But then again you included all our inactive tribes and not MCD inactives. ATTERO nobled like 70 from POmcd in the past month and a half.

king bryan4

If you so "mighty" go do the stats yourself? Don't b*tch, I was trying to help.

thereset

You might as well, Uldor hasnt gained a point in od or total points in at least 30 days. i think he has given up the cause.

Mystery solved. According to ste99's profile (member of MCD-2), Uldor's been running MCD-2 since before 29 October. :icon_biggrin:

May 11
12:33 ste99 joined the tribe.
May 11
12:33 ste99 has been invited by dandj.

Oct 29
22:19 ste99 has been invited by Uldor.

Oct 29
22:19 ste99 joined the tribe.

Okay, now seriously, this is ... well, sad. Krunk14 did the same thing in "Tribes Looking For Members W11". What kind of industrial strength Kool Aid were these people fed?

This reminds me a little of that German guy who ran around and told everyone he was a member of Rockefeller family.

Last edited:

Mighty210

If you so "mighty" go do the stats yourself? Don't b*tch, I was trying to help.

little touchy i see, lol. I was just giving advise for next time. Why is it when ever i make a coment on one of your posts you are ALWAYS offended even when all i do is make observations or EVEN AGREE WITH YOU?

Anyways, yes Attero has been the bomb, MCD is notably being pushed back on the eastern front.

Status
Not open for further replies.