Restart Server?

DeletedUser

Hey all my mate doesnt play this game he plays something called travian and its the same sort of game but tribal wars is much better, he says his game restarts the server and u lose everything that u have and have to restart.

does tribal wars do this?

because i dont want to lose all my effort

message back

DeletedUser

It only happens when no one is left on a world, and it hasn't happened to the worlds opened up two years ago, so no. And they still have a long way to go.

DeletedUser

Does anyone knows if any world have "finished" yet? I mean I know the .net haven't but I think the german servers have been up for a while longer right?

Rizzler

I'm pretty sure at least german world 1 has finished last time I checked.
That was along time ago so mabe a few more too.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure at least german world 1 has finished last time I checked.
That was along time ago so mabe a few more too.

How did it end? Just one tribe left, or did everyone just stop playing it?

DeletedUser

Hey all my mate doesnt play this game he plays something called travian and its the same sort of game but tribal wars is much better, he says his game restarts the server and u lose everything that u have and have to restart.

does tribal wars do this?

because i dont want to lose all my effort

message back

Well, travian isn't better, trust me. It's way slower and your troops consume grain. You can build as many troops as you like, but you have to supply sufficient grain, which is really annoying when you're mass supporting a village. Cause the troops eat in the village they are stationned. Although it adds a logistic factor to the game, I found it better without it, cause it's too much trouble :icon_razz:. The game itself is slow to build up. It has 3 races (not like this game) with its own special abilities for each race. Can be fun, but like I said, this is better.

Kurtan

germany´s world 1 ended with only 20 players left after 6,5 to 7 years german w2 have also ened but dont know how many it was left on that one so the .net server have long time to go i think that .net w1 started sometime in may -06 so we have 4months before .net celebrate 3 years

DeletedUser

Ehhh Ok Doley first of all. posting about travian is considered advertising. Well in anycase. Its kind of the same thing. Both games servers only restart after they are finished. Though TW has one goal. BE THE BEST >.< lol. Well travian has the WW thing but still TW pawns all games. :)

DeletedUser

true TW is the best online strategy game I have ever seen :p totaly in love with it :p

Swans1981

It only happens when no one is left on a world, and it hasn't happened to the worlds opened up two years ago, so no. And they still have a long way to go.

Hmm well we dont actually know if it restarts when "no-one" is left.
As it hasn't happened yet as most know.
Does anyone know if any other tribalwar servers such as the scandinavian version has finished yet?

DeletedUser

why would worlds restart.
Cant they just declare 1 tribe a winner and close it for playing?
I believe that when a world ends it like speed rounds. 1 Tribe wins and it gets recorded and they start a new world.

DeletedUser

Hmm well we dont actually know if it restarts when "no-one" is left.
As it hasn't happened yet as most know.
Does anyone know if any other tribalwar servers such as the scandinavian version has finished yet?

Read the other posts.

DeletedUser

The worlds end when they stop becoming profitable aka no one is left paying for premium. Although they don't restart, they are just done.

eric th king

on travian the reason you lose everything at the end of the year and a winner is declared is because it gets boring just sitting around taking people out 1 by 1.:)

I don't know if TW gets as boring as i haven't played it for very long but hearing about people with 200 villages+ sounds like it might.:icon_confused: