Come out come out wherever you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Women are awesome.

Providing they are in a kitchen me cooking me a God damn steak.

Patriarchy FTW!!

DeletedUser

Women are awesome.

Providing they are in a kitchen me cooking me a God damn steak.

Patriarchy FTW!!

now, now edgey. a womens place isn't just the kitchen and bedroom.

the sofa's quite fine in a certain posit.....:icon_wink:

erm....what was the topic again???:lol:

DeletedUser

edited for truth.

We all know womanz can't dictate a village nor run an empire. :icon_twisted:

HA!... check again

~Jinzee W-4 LIFE.~

The only ironing I do is steam pressing, with a STEAM ROLLER!
I've flattened quite a few tribes let alone villages.

DeletedUser

HA!... check again

~Jinzee W-4 LIFE.~

Now this is the only woman I'd consider converting to matriarchy for. <3

You better be playing this world Jinzee old Doll. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

HA!... check again

~Jinzee W-4 LIFE.~

Pfft seduced your troops into doing what they are told?:icon_twisted:

steam roll them shirts hun, daddy's got countries to conquer :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Actually it wouldn't be bad if we had one off-topic here. I remember in w10 it was really popular.

Lisa809

Pfft seduced your troops into doing what they are told?:icon_twisted:

steam roll them shirts hun, daddy's got countries to conquer :icon_cool:

Some seduce , some steam !

Either way Tic Toc you know ya gonna be cowering in that chat room later when I have you alone !! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now this is the only woman I'd consider converting to matriarchy for. <3

You better be playing this world Jinzee old Doll. :icon_twisted:

Come on Edgey, you know as well as I do that the tribes that are on the other world.. the one that are still left now are the ones that got female in the council or as leader.. otherwise they have more or less gone. why do you think that happens? May be they cook the meal to feed the tribe?

DeletedUser

This is honestly really pointless...

I disagree. Cause you see, when the bananas reach the barbeque on the flower island, the ducks will fly over the chimney of the Taj Mahal.This means that it is highly necessary for us to discuss this subject in this thread, cause if we wouldn't, then the bananas and ducks would form an alliance and would barbeque the crap out of us. And that, my friend, is the true meaning of this thread.

DeletedUser

I disagree. Cause you see, when the bananas reach the barbeque on the flower island, the ducks will fly over the chimney of the Taj Mahal.This means that it is highly necessary
for us to discuss this subject in this thread, cause if we wouldn't, to eliminate all femalesthen the bananas and ducks would form an alliance and would barbeque the crap out of us before they breed and multiply. And that, my friend, is the true meaning of this thread.
I concur. Well said.

It is obvious from deciphering this paragraph that there was a secret message.

You are obviously on our side. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I concur. Well said.

It is obvious from deciphering this paragraph that there was a secret message.

You are obviously on our side. :icon_biggrin:

Seriously, I laughed out loud with this small adjustment :lol: It even hurt a little, cause I have some throatproblems at the moment :icon_razz: (no, that's not because I give BJ's to every guy I meet)

*Throws flower and kisses at TicTocBoom in return for the pleasure he caused*

Lisa809

seriously , what side are you on, are you male or female , as no matter how many times I read your posts I can't figure it out. I'd take a wild guess your a guy who needs another guy to open the pickles ? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

seriously , what side are you on, are you male or female , as no matter how many times I read your posts I can't figure it out. I'd take a wild guess your a guy who needs another guy to open the pickles ? :icon_confused:

Well, it might not be so obvious, but I'm male. I think the part where I stated I would enjoy getting in touch with your feminin side made that pretty clear :icon_razz:. As for the pickles, well, I don't really like pickles. Nevertheless, I am generally capable of opening the pickles all by myself.

On the other hand, there's always the chance that I'm George Bush, pretending to be a woman or man to mess with your head.

As for the side, I clearly support women. See, if the women eliminate all men that oppose them, then I'll be the only one left with millions of women. I probably won't survive for long, but it'll be a fun week nevertheless.

Lisa809

Well, thanks for clearing that up, the other thread you made threw me into a spin ! :icon_confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.