Owned?

DeletedUser

Is there any relation to w14 owned? or anyother worlds owned since theres been like 50 of them :p

DeletedUser

ooooooo. ive noticed that most of you are under aliases, so i havnt been able to do my homework to decide if your any good or not.

im thinking you have a bunch of decent - good players that night sit well.

DeletedUser

but you aint new you just stole someone elses name :S

Yeah its a bit like all the people called Jesus before the Jesus. History only remembers one of them.. Its the same with W31 OWNED or is that too complicated for you? :icon_razz:

sp.ag

Moneyman Dont you remember Matty from w14? He was in MF K55 or whatever tribe we warred; And Well Wont ruin his present Standing by going in to detail by what happened

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i dont care but u did steal someones name u didnt come up with it so ur name is gay and un original :) but w,e

teh nub cookie

i dont care but u did steal someones name u didnt come up with it so ur name is gay and un original :) but w,e

The name was nominated and voted upon... I let my members decide. What we do on the battle field is important... Tribal attributes are not. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I personally think it's a poor and over-used name.

But then again I am picky with names.

DeletedUser

i didnt say your tribe i just said u stole the name me saying u wasent new is wrong :) but hey im just human good luck to your tribe i hope u EPIC FAIL but i wish that on all tribes other than mine :)

teh nub cookie

I personally think it's a poor and over-used name.

But then again I am picky with names.

I'm picky too, thats why I let my members choose. :icon_razz:

Mr Simple said:
i didnt say your tribe i just said u stole the name me saying u wasent new is wrong :) but hey im just human good luck to your tribe i hope u EPIC FAIL but i wish that on all tribes other than mine :)

Thats very nice. I don't hope you 'epic fail' , I hope you do well. I wish everyone well, and everyone to have a good session on TW. However, I'm very confident about this world. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

thnx a lot :) I hope ur near me

see u ingame

xaxaxa

haxorz

DeletedUser

Moneyman Dont you remember Matty from w14? He was in MF K55 or whatever tribe we warred; And Well Wont ruin his present Standing by going in to detail by what happened

1st not just his tribe
2nd we are not scared of anyone who calls his village Start Up Practice!.

Keep practicing.

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated: 0 (32759.)

Wow, looks dangerous right there.