The top 20 tribes

DeletedUser54374

Lol we're close, but not that close. So I don't think it will be "soon" :icon_razz: Well, depends on what you would say soon is.

DeletedUser

I recon that the top 10/20 top 20 tribes will be changed by Feb because by then most people will have nobels and wars can make a real impact.

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND- OD seems impressive, (way ahead of everyone) lets see how it keep going in the future
2 =SK= -pretty consolidated in their area. like the CoA :)
3 boo! -what?
4 THE- nice name :)
5 T*F - quite active tribe. i vote has the best leader
6 BD - merger eh?
7 CY - ummm
8 -=TA=- kind of lacking in OD
9 {TBD} - still not decided?
10 DUSK - ??
11 MOO - haha, former MILF i guess :p. some players are really far from main tribe
12 ~CNC~ - K65, pretty strong and aggresive players.
13 GRGods- w13 fails
14 HAM!!! - success!
15 Boosh! - awesome tribe :)
16 T-W-C - really intent on cleaning of K66. waging alot of wars ?? good or bad??
17 LEG1ON- what?
18 PAWN - what?
19 ~NEA~- what?
20 SWT - what?

DeletedUser

1 LeGeND - Nicely spread, high oda. Makes you wonder exactly how many D troops they have built so far? Their leader seems to have some issues with the shift key on his keyboard :)
2 =SK= - looks like a standard K tribe, they usually do well at first in the core, they overlap in some areas with legend, should be interesting when conflicts arise between them.
3 boo! - Someone said they were too close together, that may turn out to be an issue and slow down their growth.
4 THE - Recognize a few names there, they should do well where they are.
6 BD - will do well right up until they all quit for the next world(s).
9 {TBD} - Family tribes already? :icon_eek: Their villages will be assimilated into =SK= most likely.
10 DUSK - Another family tribe /sigh
11 MOO - Seem inordinately proud of being "Number 86 in K55, Number 52 in K56, Number 546 In K87", too scattered, and not enough growth to keep most of their members alive past the first month or so of nobling.
13 GRGods - Lets hope they do better than other GRGods tribes I've seen, K tribe
14 HAM!!! - won't last.

DeletedUser58566

1 LeGeND- OD seems impressive, (way ahead of everyone) lets see how it keep going in the future
2 =SK= -pretty consolidated in their area. like the CoA :)
3 boo! -what?
4 THE- nice name :)
5 T*F - quite active tribe. i vote has the best leader
6 BD - merger eh?
7 CY - ummm
8 -=TA=- kind of lacking in OD
9 {TBD} - still not decided?
10 DUSK - ??
11 MOO - haha, former MILF i guess :p. some players are really far from main tribe
12 ~CNC~ - K65, pretty strong and aggresive players.
13 GRGods- w13 fails
14 HAM!!! - success!
15 Boosh! - awesome tribe :)
16 T-W-C - really intent on cleaning of K66. waging alot of wars ?? good or bad??
17 LEG1ON- what?
18 PAWN - what?
19 ~NEA~- what?
20 SWT - what?

lmao we didnt start wars on k66 but we have now finished them with disband 2 large tribes maybe 3 and a tribe to maybe merge into sister tribe twc (Maybe)

Theres no if or buts t-w-c family will take k66

DeletedUser58566

Maybe I was hoping you "Blades" would merge and bring 20 strong from east so (t-w-c + twc) would have most members N,NW,center of k66 and also east if you guys had merge because me helping to organise and coordinate attacks for your players showed you guys can fight and have a few good members about you.

Our "nap" will be strong but not as strong if you joined us.

We agreed that you wouldnt recruit near our members or anywhere out side your line in k66 just outside k67 and also not to grow towards us and towards k67/k77 to keep nap and maybe alliance in future but why do that if you joined us then you can grow anywhere and basicly have more fun without many tribes and players annoying you.

I know you are thinking about it and its mostly a "No" but take time to think about it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-R- want to merge they are south of k66 they have a few good players but because we already have a (nap) with you I would like to know your final answer soon and your my first choice for merge :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muller21

I would like to pronounce that Dusk and DAWN are no longer connected in any way other then that we are in the same K

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser54374

Why what made you want to ditch your sister tribe? Oh and there's another news, but probably not that important, but LeGeND is not number 1 anymore :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Why what made you want to ditch your sister tribe? Oh and there's another news, but probably not that important, but LeGeND is not number 1 anymore :icon_redface:

Dead weight.

1 LeGeNDaRY 625.158
7 peekaboo 287.289

Unless they had miraculously kicked everyones ass in ODA as well, I'd just keep moving on folks. That would have been much more impressive to me.

DeletedUser

i found it funny how members of Dusk nobled a barb of only 1000 points even tho they seem to be attacking Ambush, Amh. alot.

maybes its due to the fact thatc it only takes one Ambushe member to hold of more than 2 Dusk members. they may have more villages in K56 but there not the only tribe, and there not the only skilled player.

although the ODA is good ill admit. i will give them that

DeletedUser

i found it funny how members of Dusk nobled a barb of only 1000 points even tho they seem to be attacking Ambush, Amh. alot.

maybes its due to only one of Ambushes members to hold of Dusk. they may have more villages in K56 but there not the only tribe

We're attacking AMH.?

mishtashy

That's news to me aswell, i'm not sure if that's just you being misinformed, or really bad p&p

DeletedUser

ive seen some reports of DUSK members attacking some AMH. members

mishtashy

I attacked one, and then stopped out of being curtious, as i found out the player was a young girl!

DeletedUser

Lol! Oldest trick in the book. Lone wolf, I gotta another romance for ya...

DeletedUser

ah yes, alice rose, id be careful of her, woman have a way of er manipulatinbg men lol not that i mind

mishtashy

Yes, funny how you know her off hand. She doesn't like responding to mails