~TLA~ fails again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, if you noticed on my previous thread, ~TLA~ has promised "changes" to its system. This generally means reform, and we can assume that they may now be better coordinated. Right?

Wrong. ~TLA~ is failing, and certain events have occurred that prove that Ravagewolf was never a good leader in the first place. Those of you who doubt need to read the following, taken directly from the forums of ~TLA~ itself:

Ravagewolf said:
As of this day I will be standing down as the Leader of the Alliance. There are many reasons to this. I like many members who are fighting on the front line with H20 have become dispirited with the lack of support from our fellow members. Much in the way of troop support has reached the front line, but that is not enough to win a war. There army may not be the most well organised, but a least 70 percent of there members are actively attacking us. Whilst only a handfull of our army is engaged in this war and have paid the price for others inactions.
I will be on-line for the rest of the week whilst we look for a new leader and I will attempt to promote others to senior positions who will actively help with the war. We have to many members who are just doing there own thing and this is why we are looseing this war. It is my greatest hope that you find a new leader who can pull the Alliance together and retake that which has been lost. Please feel free to contact me.

So, in short he admits ~TLA~ is horrible, can't even be generous amongst themselves, and gives up. That right there is such a typical ravagewolf move; leave when the going gets tough :lol:

But it gets even better. The person who promised us these reforms, metroidragon, knows first-hand about these changes. That is because metroidragon now has the position of leader of ~TLA~. At this point, it is too late as I'm sure most would agree to turn around the position of ~TLA~, but at least metroidragon will attempt it.

Unlike of course, celtic warrior. He was offered the position, got it, and then stepped down saying the following:

celtic warrior said:
This position was passed to me but I am not the right person to lead the Tribe.
I am better suited as a Diplomat which was my position all along. I will continue dialogue with our enemies but I need someone to take over as Duke or 2 people to share the position.
Anyone volunteering please place their names below.

To tell what this means, I will hereby explain:

I'm not good enough for this, I'm good enough at diplomat. Job's up for grabs, go crazy :lol:.

Nice leadership, just keeps getting better, eh? Of course, we really shouldn't underestimate them, but given their current displays of failure I think everyone might be overestimating ~TLA~ as it is. Thoughts?

Fiercegoldfish

STOP WITH THE TLA THREADS! this whole war is of no importance. everyone already knows whos going to win, and everything there is to be said about them has already been said.

Gruntie, i dont suppose you could put in effect a "only one stupic redundant TLA forum at a time" rule, ey?

DeletedUser

Orel my respect for you has fallen greatly, your an attention whore. This could have easily been put into one of the 1,000,000 other threads about ~TLA~

Now onto the topic at hand, Metroidragon will have to prove himself, and in my speakings with him, he seems to have his head on strait unlike some people......

DeletedUser

I think metroidragon is a girl. I forget, I lose track of these things, and am sorry. But one of the leaders requested that I post this in a new thread, so I'll make sure not to do that again.

rolaids

TLA needs to do a hungry.

I'm sure there are some active quality people in the area that have been essentially forced to join TLA.

Someone, Celtic Warrior for instance, should start a new tribe, get on twstats and find every member that has either taken an OM/Water village or even has a better than 50% barb to enemy ratio and invite them.

As long as you are in a 600 person family that has never effectively nobled someone for causing your tribe problems, you will not be able to present any kind of military front.

I'd really like to see that part of the world turn into something other than a huge tribal hugs fest where the ability to mass invite is the only real skill the leadership has.

OR they could just keep being free villages for H20 and OM. It's really their call.

Note: No offense orel, but I think you would be at a disadvantage diplomatically, so you should not be that person.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Orel,everyone already know thats,Everyone who got a bit of experience in TW know that TLA cannot be lead well,but thats not mean what you say about Ravenge wolf is true.

The guys fails yes,maybe next time he will try to lead a tribe,he will remember this fails,and try to lead only one tribe.not one with so much branch.

I think when some one fails,and admit it,that someone desreve more respect then the one who keep bashing him.like you do.

And even if he fails,he are still way in front of you in anything that could be accomplished in TW as a player and as public forum poster.

like someone already tell you,Atention whore.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4982

We get it. TLA suck! Stop posting about them as no one cares!

DeletedUser

I actually agree with SirEwok for once, and the fish for that matter o_O

DeletedUser

i think this thread backfired on you man. stop it because it's quite annoying. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

You're not even bringing any news... We're the enemy and we already knew this :')

DeletedUser

Why didn't you just post this on one of the existing threads instead of making YET ANOTHER ~TLA~ thread. I know we are enemies too but there is only so many threads about this tribe that can be made before it starts to get repetitive.

DeletedUser

Why didn't you just post this on one of the existing threads instead of making YET ANOTHER ~TLA~ thread. I know we are enemies too but there is only so many threads about this tribe that can be made before it starts to get repetitive.

yeh... I'm in the middle of all the fun and yet I'm getting bored...

DeletedUser

I dont know where I have been lol

I guess I really dont know forum mods, which might be a good thing I guess :D

Status
Not open for further replies.