W33 Skype Chatroom

DeletedUser

As I usually do, make the world skype chatrooms (I like chatting :icon_redface:), I thought I would make it here too. Just a way to waste some time whilst farming, discuss tribal politics, whatever floats your boat :) Here's the link:

W33 Skype Chatroom

I will also be re-making the W30 one in a few days (not that it matters here :lol:)

Note: You will need to wait for me to accept you to the chat for you to be able to post as when I don't, it gets too laggy when people add others.

Have fun and enjoy :)

dragon222143

My processor is very low and I think they're a lot of people in this chat... Even my GARUDA W24 chat keeps pissing me off. Blocks my PC so this one would make it restart FTW.

DeletedUser

I'm in enough chats already, doesn't seem like you're that popular in this one eh Oppy?

DeletedUser

I'm in enough chats already, doesn't seem like you're that popular in this one eh Oppy?

It's been a few hours, it's late/most people are asleep. There's 22 people in the chat speaking constantly. This is the less popular world out of W32 and W30 as less people are on the W33 forums than the other 2.

I see no problems :icon_wink:

Lisa809

Hawk knights

HAWK KNIGHTS plz make your way to the chat I want to say hi !!

Come say hi on skype :icon_rolleyes: !!!

Lisa x

DeletedUser

Lol it's helpful to be in a chatroom where you can't talk :D

DeletedUser

nevermind this post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51390

ftw i think ijje has the best siggy ever

i wish i had such a cool sword