Worlds Biggest Noobs?

DeletedUser

Grin.
Good for you, son!

My work here is done. Pleasure doing business with you, as always.

DeletedUser

woah, so i dont know these three guys i bet lots of people dont. sorry if i annoyed anyone but i just didnt see the humour in it.

DeletedUser

I'd say you'd have to be pretty noob to even read that tribe description, and take it as anything other then a satirical joke.

DeletedUser

woah, so i dont know these three guys i bet lots of people dont. sorry if i annoyed anyone but i just didnt see the humour in it.

its basically an ironic look at the countless noob tribes and their profiles and policies towards the game.

so in this case, naming their tribe 300 is in mockery of the amount of other tribes who named themselves this after the movie came out. As is the reference to "Spartan Dark Assassin Order of sacred Dragon Knights from Hell" all names which are commonly "over-used".

then they have references to making sister tribes, allying with everyone and having an ascii sword in there profile (often considered the real badge of a TW noob).

I actually did something very similar to this in my W30 profile, though my ascii sword was sooo much cooler :icon_razz:

dragon222143

Yea... When I had my W1 tribe(ROME) which somehow merger into a SPARTA tribe (FTW) we we're looking for the best asciis! YaY, n00bz just love ascii'z

DeletedUser

Spartan Dark Assassin Order of sacred Dragon Knights from Hell.

Sorry i didnt quite get that... can you repeat it...

?? Spastic spark asses... thats where i lost it...

Ah right you allie with everyone... i see... an how is it that you have NO FRIENDS?????

Rim these hoes!!!

DeletedUser

Spartan Dark Assassin Order of sacred Dragon Knights from Hell.

Sorry i didnt quite get that... can you repeat it...

?? Spastic spark asses... thats where i lost it...

Ah right you allie with everyone... i see... an how is it that you have NO FRIENDS?????

Rim these hoes!!!

The really big and bold and underlined and italicized word is a bad word. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

its a garden impliment and is only quelocueal english for somthing else in cirtan circles... the official meaning is of one for a garden ipliment... so swivel on :ram:

DeletedUser

... 01goodwina, just so you know for future reference, I've read roughly 2 or 3 of your posts, and I can already tell that I don't like you, and most likely never will like you. With that behind us, nice to meet you! Welcome to world 33.

DeletedUser

... 01goodwina, just so you know for future reference, I've read roughly 2 or 3 of your posts, and I can already tell that I don't like you, and most likely never will like you. With that behind us, nice to meet you! Welcome to world 33.

im in that sort of mood... tired and bord... im already bord of world 33 (think i have an account here...)

this world has only just begun agreed but im bord... 8 invites to tribes that most likely wont last another week an im being farmed becasue i hadnt logged on for 3 days before earlier... id rather roll with the old school from w4

DeletedUser

Oh, you asshole. You actually made an attempt to explain yourself and I half believe it, therefore making me half-forced to retract my not liking you statement...

Not cool, man. Not cool. Well, if you stay in W33, good luck. If not, well... Still, good luck.

DeletedUser

im in that sort of mood... tired and bord... im already bord of world 33 (think i have an account here...)

this world has only just begun agreed but im bord... 8 invites to tribes that most likely wont last another week an im being farmed becasue i hadnt logged on for 3 days before earlier... id rather roll with the old school from w4

Wow...that post is definitely going in the "grammar crusade?" thread. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

wow your silent ninja skills really suck... i can hear you squirming in andros ass...

andro... bad language... bad boy!

DeletedUser

I would like to officially reject the claim that 300 are the world's biggest noobs, and submit a new claim that Evolve (and in particular, haimg) are the worlds biggest noobs.

The only reason they've all got so many points is because they only build markets. Markets are the secret to being rank 1!

DeletedUser

I would like to officially reject the claim that 300 are the world's biggest noobs, and submit a new claim that Evolve (and in particular, haimg) are the worlds biggest noobs.

The only reason they've all got so many points is because they only build markets. Markets are the secret to being rank 1!

i can almost guarantee you the top members of Evolve either have LC already or are a few hours away from LC. Even if it is points from markets, that means they are storing a lot of resources on the market and when they get LC will EXPLODE with troops. Not being a member of Evolve or knowing any of them, i have to disagree with you and say that Evolve actually knows what they are doing.

DeletedUser

Indeed. Mines at level 4.... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser51390

well bp has only ended fro my area about 45 minutes ago and as soonas my troops return ill be researching my lc.

so i would expeect alot more in evolved who started as soon the world opened to have them. (assummin of course they started right away:icon_razz:)

but whoohoo i think my market it 2 ...maybe 3 thoug :lol:hhaha