Worlds Biggest Noobs?

DeletedUser

well bp has only ended fro my area about 45 minutes ago and as soonas my troops return ill be researching my lc.

:icon_eek:

You so had your stables before me, but I got LC researched first?!
:lol:

DeletedUser51390

:icon_eek:

You so had your stables before me, but I got LC researched first?!
:lol:

you should haveseen my poor farming runs today :icon_eek:

ive been so pissed off all day lol. i have scouts pumping though lol
of course im sending more than one pary but here are a few examples today

115 198 99 412/1105
116 100 98 314/1225
249 112 130 491/1045
83 143 71 297/1145
32 27 27 86/1155

id go on and show sme more but im getting sick justrelivingthese moments :(

Last edited by a moderator:

LastApparatus

I would like to officially reject the claim that 300 are the world's biggest noobs, and submit a new claim that Evolve (and in particular, haimg) are the worlds biggest noobs.

The only reason they've all got so many points is because they only build markets. Markets are the secret to being rank 1!

I agree. Evolve, and the top members (Especially androgynousanonymous) are complete noobs.
Although, haimg is up there pretty high, too.

DeletedUser

whats it like having stables up already? crappy farm runs or spiked villages keep stopping me from getting my smithy to 5. barracks are still chugging though

DeletedUser51390

its like christmas morning combined with your first time all rolled into one uber feeling of joy:lol:

DeletedUser

whats it like having stables up already? crappy farm runs or spiked villages keep stopping me from getting my smithy to 5. barracks are still chugging though

It's like a warm spring day, but down slightly below the belt.

DeletedUser

its like christmas morning combined with your first time all rolled into one uber feeling of joy:lol:

i was an altar boy... turns out, that was all the same morning and it was terrible :icon_cry:

^^^jussss keeding. i can't wait for LC though... hopefully in 2 days >.>

DeletedUser

i was an altar boy... turns out, that was all the same morning and it was terrible :icon_cry:

^^^jussss keeding. i can't wait for LC though... hopefully in 2 days >.>

i believe we should create post of day and this should win it