Maps(Auto updating, and player made.)

• Thread starter HalakBalakBalak
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If that happened, nothing would stop us.

Or you should consider a merge with SETO and RAW. If that happened, RAW would win the game against DNS the day they duke it out.

Wait, there's actually a way to "win" in TW? I could've sworn this was nothing but a tremendous waste of time with no possible conclusion...ha ha.

DeletedUser

24pz3f8.jpg

DeletedUser

Map is crazy inaccurate some how...DNS all through k59....no Plague in k57/k47

Its either months old (can't be cause CAT is gone) or bad overlay or something.

DeletedUser

Map is crazy inaccurate some how...DNS all through k59....no Plague in k57/k47

Its either months old (can't be cause CAT is gone) or bad overlay or something.

I see Plague in K47 on that map. And IDK how much you guys have in K57, but I see a little bit on there, too.

DeletedUser

Hmmm... I dont know why but this map looks very much like the one that was posted in the previous map thread, made by N1ckV.

Looks good though.

DeletedUser

Wait, there's actually a way to "win" in TW? I could've sworn this was nothing but a tremendous waste of time with no possible conclusion...ha ha.

well we all know what happened to the last person who said he'd won w9...i think.

sday03

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If its cool, i'd like to be desegnated with a day so i can post a map. Got some time freed up and wouldn't mind doing one :p

DeletedUser

If its cool, i'd like to be desegnated with a day so i can post a map. Got some time freed up and wouldn't mind doing one :p

You could take Sunday, Monday or Tuesday, we usually get a ton towards the end of the week and then a break from Saturday till Wednesday.

DeletedUser

What I am wondering is why you didn't post it yourself though. It's a well made map.