[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

Good luck to everyone, i will have no such part in this !!

DeletedUser

lol i liked the declaration, and i noticed the hidden message first time!!

DeletedUser

lol i liked the declaration, and i noticed the hidden message first time!!

Pfff... show off :(.

Anyway, have fun killing each other :>. More time for us to back stab you all when you're weakened :>! Legacy shall prevail! :/ Someday... . ^^'

DeletedUser92

LetterInMyMailbox said:
bigbadsanta today at 18:40
We would like to make it official that we are declaring war on your tribe and supporting idiots in this war.

I just wanted to point out that Boo!'s listed diplomat has declared war against THE, and to make clear how much I admire their tenacious courage. I look forward to the day that our substantial borders are less than a continent apart. Maybe then our tribes will actually be able to, you know, fight.

DeletedUser

well, no need to get edgy there -.- wonder how HAM! came in.

good luck THE, looks like the idiots will have alot on their hands now

spleen mage

Side 1:
Tribes: THE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: boo! Idiots WOTB
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 38,679
Side 2: 11,576
Difference: 27,103

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,115
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,115

image.php

Since Boo! decided to declare war, I presume that meant they wanted adding in the war scores :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

After speaking with HAM players we decided the best course of action was to take k43. So we ended the NAP we had with BD and declared war on THE.

There was a day

An hero and mebermorphosis

Both cleared by acaboo then left THE.

We arent too worried about THE if they cant even fight an acadamy.

DeletedUser

I'm pointing out the futility of their war declaration. :lol: Note, they could have sent support *without* declaring war.

JPohlman said any tribe that supports is an enemy, so they tell you they are going to support idiots instead of hiding. I thought that was nice and polite.

DeletedUser

You mean this one

Furthermore, any one who assists these idiots in any way - support, supplies, or seduction of their members - is also an idiot.

Yeah but i dont think they expected a tribe to take up the offer of war and help idiots.

Gicusan

there is anything nice and polite about bigbadsanta?
with such a leader and with current diplomacy list that tribe will go far. k21, k89 and some other far away resorts.

spleen mage

You mean this one

Yeah but i dont think they expected a tribe to take up the offer of war and help idiots.

We didn't expect any good tribes to help Idiots, that much is right. Luckily, as it stands at the moment, it doesn't look like any good tribes have offered them support.

Your geographical positioning for helping them is great. I'm sure you're going to be of so much use. Who knows, they might even be nobled before your support arrives.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

After speaking with HAM players we decided the best course of action was to take k43. So we ended the NAP we had with BD and declared war on THE.

There was a day

so... ur going to be sending your troops couple of k's away to defend?

ha that will be useless! how many will still be alive when they get there??

no offence, but your leadership is rubbish!

joining in on a losing side? when u cant even help?
u are no benefit to anybody and fairly irrelevant in thsi war for the most part...

all you have done is insulted potential borders for when bd take over all these k's!!

DeletedUser

bigbadsanta today at 18:40
We would like to make it official that we are declaring war on your tribe
That looks hostile to me. Even if they are a continent away... I'm sure if we were closer, they'd send attacks too.

bigbadsanta said:
There was a day

Hahaha, you're still going on about that? Wow...
Yeah, you did clear them. They were the only 2 THE members in K42 and they didn't have outside support because they didn't ask for it until they'd been cleared, and right before they left anyway. 2 vs. 120, you do the math and see if x=>0

DeletedUser92

Ugh...Really?

We get the idea that if they support Idiots, they become our enemies. I think the world gets that. And, hey, that's nothing new! That's old hat! That's how it always has been! Its TW tradition!

What nobody seems to get is the motive. Why is Boo! trying to embarrass itself? Why is it making an enemy out of a tribe that is perfectly happy to leave it to its own devices for the immediate and even mid-range future?

Is it out of spite?

Maybe its out of jealousy?

Or, well...Maybe its out of fear.

That's right! Its the domino theory back in full swing! Smurfs fell pretty fast. Idiots are already falling, although I'll argue with Spleen's posting war stats as "too early." But, they're gonna fall - especially if BD, which is short for Black Dawn but also short for Big (Expletivedeleted), is stepping in. So, why should Boo! sit around and wait for THE to reach its borders? Why not try to slow our growth now at relatively little risk?

...Well, for starters, maybe because by trying to slow us down, they are letting the entire frikkin' server know that they're gonna have their defense in K44 getting slaughtered, as opposed to K42 where it could do someone some good.

Or, maybe Boo! representatives would like to counter my argument with something legitimate or - hell, I don't care, farcical?

DeletedUser

That looks hostile to me. Even if they are a continent away... I'm sure if we were closer, they'd send attacks too.

Hahaha, you're still going on about that? Wow...
Yeah, you did clear them. They were the only 2 THE members in K42 and they didn't have outside support because they didn't ask for it until they'd been cleared, and right before they left anyway. 2 vs. 120, you do the math and see if x=>0

boo never participated in the attacks, we only worked on worthwhile targets. Thats 1 vs 1. THE vs acaboo.

Is it there fault that your recruitment obvioulsy wasnt the best? No thats your problem not theres.

As for BD players. Ok well help them agaisnt you guys too.

DeletedUser

Is it there fault that your recruitment obvioulsy wasnt the best?

Considering that you're in a family tribe that has 2 nearly maxed out tribe limits, I wouldn't be saying things like this. You might cause someone to die of laughter... :lol:

DeletedUser

Or, maybe Boo! representatives would like to counter my argument with something legitimate or - hell, I don't care, farcical?

Fear no. But we recgnise a threat when we see one and yours and BD's alliance is a threat. Deal with it now and help idiots and co win and we eliminate that threat early on, with minimal losses.

As for support, i never once said wed send support that distance. We are not silly. I said wed support idiots in the war.

But hey, if your so confident about this why are you trying to get us to back out of it.

DeletedUser

Fear no. But we recgnise a threat when we see one and yours and BD's alliance is a threat. Deal with it now and help idiots and co win and we eliminate that threat early on, with minimal losses.

As for support, i never once said wed send support that distance. We are not silly. I said wed support idiots in the war.

But hey, if your so confident about this why are you trying to get us to back out of it.

mate, its not us trying to make yous back out of it, uv already cancelled all ties with us both and as good as declared us enemies. you said u wont be supporting or attacking...

so what are you going to do?

its mainly just us trying to point out your stupidity and explain to these tribes you arent there allies! your using them to weaken us! and they think they have a better chance etc cos you are supporting them, but all that has done is well... made alot fo people think even less(if possible) of your tribe!

you arent in this at all if what you say is true!
so why claim to be?

get involved or get out! :)

and stop deluding small crappy tribes!