[Word Up] Declaration of War

DeletedUser

As for support, i never once said wed send support that distance. We are not silly. I said wed support idiots in the war.

So if you're not going to send support to Idiots, and you aren't going to attack THE, then what the hell does your "support" mean to them?

Idiot #1 "Oh hey bro, boo! got our backs yo!"
Idiot #2 "Shit, we're getting pounded, why aren't they helping?"
Idiot #1 "I dunno man, I guess they just wanted attention or something."
Idiot #2 "Damn, now I'm on the rim... :("

DeletedUser

Ugh...Really?

That's right! Its the domino theory back in full swing! Smurfs fell pretty fast. Idiots are already falling, although I'll argue with Spleen's posting war stats as "too early." But, they're gonna fall - especially if BD, which is short for Black Dawn but also short for Big (Expletivedeleted), is stepping in. So, why should Boo! sit around and wait for THE to reach its borders? Why not try to slow our growth now at relatively little risk?

Or, maybe Boo! representatives would like to counter my argument with something legitimate or - hell, I don't care, farcical?

I don't think Smurfs and Idiots are in the same league as Boo!, Boo! are much better. Plus They are closer to HAM!!! and you could argue that HAM!!! is a much better tribe than THE, at least i think so. Nice bit of writing but again i thinks its meaning less.
They cancelled an NAP with BD to join this little party, So i think that says they aren't scared.

DeletedUser

mate, its not us trying to make yous back out of it, uv already cancelled all ties with us both and as good as declared us enemies. you said u wont be supporting or attacking...

so what are you going to do?

its mainly just us trying to point out your stupidity and explain to these tribes you arent there allies! your using them to weaken us! and they think they have a better chance etc cos you are supporting them, but all that has done is well... made alot fo people think even less(if possible) of your tribe!

you arent in this at all if what you say is true!
so why claim to be?

get involved or get out! :)

and stop deluding small crappy tribes!

If idiots are so small and crappy, what is taking so long?

This co called crap tribe has caused you so much hassle that THE your ally has even had to come in to help you. Theyve been blocking your trains, taking your villages and arent even knocked out of the top 40.

I also never once said anything about any tribe other than idiots. We have no ties with the others, and we have said that we have.

DeletedUser

why should they be scared ? they are supporting "rooting" for idiots, as they will not support or attack with troops or so it seams :p

DeletedUser

why should they be scared ? they are supporting "rooting" for idiots, as they will not support or attack with troops or so it seams :p

soo whats the point in getting so involved in everything. they are in their forums etc talking as if they are goign to help? ha ha no!!

DeletedUser

This co called crap tribe has caused you so much hassle that THE your ally has even had to come in to help you. Theyve been blocking your trains, taking your villages and arent even knocked out of the top 40.

I also never once said anything about any tribe other than idiots. We have no ties with the others, and we have said that we have.

simple enough to answer, some the little buggers are outside church radius! that mixed with moral.

on top of that we are trying to keep normal expansion up, and troop number up!

moral is a bi**h
we lose alot of troops taking a crappy village!

so we need to rebuild! thats all realy!

DeletedUser

I don't think Smurfs and Idiots are in the same league as Boo!, Boo! are much better. Plus They are closer to HAM!!! and you could argue that HAM!!! is a much better tribe than THE, at least i think so.

Wha? Where'd you get HAM!!! from? As far as I know, they aren't involved in this.

What's taking so long? We declared a couple hours ago and we already have at least 4 confirmed caps on TWstats.

And no, BD did not ask us for help. Take a look at TWstats for verification, but Idiots has nobled THE vills in the past and when told to back off, they ignored the warning. Now, they're suffering the consequences of their own actions. BD had nothing to do with our declaration today.

DeletedUser

simple enough to answer, some the little buggers are outside church radius! that mixed with moral.

on top of that we are trying to keep normal expansion up, and troop number up!

moral is a bi**h
we lose alot of troops taking a crappy village!

so we need to rebuild! thats all realy!

The church rule means that if there village is outside of your church radius you can still attack with 100% as long as your attack village is inside your church radius. So even if they are outside of your radius you should still be able to take them.

Moral is a problem i can see, but they are crap so they probably dont biuld troops. Im sure they should present no problem to you.

DeletedUser

Wha? Where'd you get HAM!!! from? As far as I know, they aren't involved in this.

What's taking so long? We declared a couple hours ago and we already have at least 4 confirmed caps on TWstats.

And no, BD did not ask us for help. Take a look at TWstats for verification, but Idiots has nobled THE vills in the past and when told to back off, they ignored the warning. Now, they're suffering the consequences of their own actions. BD had nothing to do with our declaration today.

Those stats you posted were from before the war decleration were they not.

And i was talking to BD when i said whats taking so long. muboop is in BD and said that idiots was crap. So i asked him whats taken so long. I obviously dont expect you to take out a tribe in a few hours.

DeletedUser

I was just stating that Boo! are closer to HAM!!! than THE.

Wow, that's great PnP. Thanks for that. :icon_neutral:

Anyway....

bigbadsanta, their attacks will be at 100%, but you have to think past the attacking stage a little bit. Once the vill is nobled, they are now outside the radius and defending at 50%. It's better to go slow and keep up with building your church radius before expanding your front lines further.

BD are playing it smart, conserving troops, and will eventually win.

DeletedUser

Those stats you posted were from before the war decleration were they not.

They might have been. We set an attack time, and a PnP posting time. The thread was supposed to be created a little bit before, but hey, shit happens sometimes. All of the caps so far were planned out and organized. Anything before today, was just regular expansion.

DeletedUser92

Yeah. Seriously. HAM!!! Has nothing whatsoever to do with this from THE's perspective. Perhaps HAM is going to declare war against Boo! unless it fights us? Perhaps, for that matter, HAM is wearing a pink tu-tu and cheering Boo! on, at least in Boo!'s head. Or, most likely, HAM is sitting back asking the same question AK_Iceman and I are - Why the hell are they being brought up?

Note: No disrespect to HAM, they're an interesting and enjoyable tribe to watch. They just have nothing to do with this, and I needed to make a joke. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All of the caps so far were planned out and organized. Anything before today, was just regular expansion.

Organised?

And, to that end, we like to noble only the loudest, screamiest suckers that we can find. Organized resistance – and organized offensives – just comes off as so tacky at this stage. It’s almost like you want to form a band, but you’re only allowed to play Nirvana

So THE is tacky?

DeletedUser

Is it out of spite?

Maybe its out of jealousy?

Or, well...Maybe its out of fear.

I was saying that Boo! aren't scared of THE and i was pointing out that they were closer to HAM!!! which in my opinion is a much better tribe. Since they aren't scared of a better tribe which is closer why would they be scared of THE.

Please just add me to the ignore list...... Let me guess this is the only thing i've said all day that makes sence.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Seriously. HAM!!! Has nothing whatsoever to do with this from THE's perspective. Perhaps HAM is going to declare war against Boo! unless it fight us? Perhaps, for that matter, HAM is wearing a pink tu-tu and cheering Boo! on, at least in Boo!'s head. Or, most likely, HAM is sitting back asking the same question AK_Iceman and I are - Why the hell are they being brought up?

Note: No disrespect to HAM, they're an interesting and enjoyable tribe to watch. They just have nothing to do with this, and I needed to make a joke. :)

pineapplepizza is not in boo! boo! never brought them up.

HAM and boo! are not against each other, nor with each other. We leave them alone, they leave us alone thats the understanding we have with each otehr right now. We or they from what we can tell wish to worson relatiosn or further them. Just see how each otehr do, and do our own seperate thing for the moment

DeletedUser92

I also never said Boo! brought them up. I asked what HAM had to do with it, and threw out a few phony hypotheticals. Perhaps working on your reading comprehension will behoove you; when I talked about tackiness, I meant that having to organize them is tacky - but that Idiots has left us no choice by pressing the issue.

As to why the declaration is late, I'm not feeling well today and I woke up later than normal. So, I didn't put the declaration up before all our attacks landed. But, in the last 48 hours we're up 4-0 vs idiots+WotB; nothing amazing, but I don't expect the momentum to shift. After all, the forever rating is 5-1.

So, enough talk, unless Boo! wants to explain why its involved - Lets get to killing.

DeletedUser

Hmm? We're at war? Good thing I check the pnp forums occasionally...

After a very quick look at the map to see what the sides are spread like, I don't see the reason THE declared on Idiots, they only are near each other in a few areas, and in those places where they do meet, THE mostly outnumber the Idiots villages anyway.

Eitherway, I'll be cheering on with my pink fluffy pom-poms from the sidelines, go R.Inc!
Yes, R.Inc!