War on *cought* Noobs*cough* -TWS-

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

One day when the world was younger then its youth is now, a bunch of Tamperers were wandering around and met a mean bunch of noobs name Co-co.
noobs.png

Well naturally we didn't like them and made sure to tamper with their survival
lightpeopleonfire.jpg

Time passed by ( Two days) and they merged into what is know -TWS- http://en33.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=8599&screen=info_ally&id=66
Well we didn't want any tampering to go to waste so we asked -TWS- to release them (noobs) back into the wild.
Guess what?

We did not achieve the expected results and they started harboring fugitives?
Naturally that means war? Or does it? Seems we weren't clear on our intentions:

serta500 said:
Dark Chevalier on 07.02. at 23:08
Hi, I am the diplomat of my tribe:[ally]-TWS-[/ally], and I think that you are the leader of your tribe, and we are strong and you are strong, do you want a alliance with us?

I am waiting your answer...

Dark Chevalier

serta500 on 07.02. at 23:31
I will be thinking about this.

Dark Chevalier on 07.02. at 23:33
ok

Dark Chevalier on 07.02. at 23:51
why do you attack me?????????????????, all my troops are in combat ( 30 sp,30 sw,30 ax,20 lc)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serta500 today at 00:51
i didnt attack u

serta500 today at 00:52
its called a scout

Dark Chevalier today at 01:00
your are sending more troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I want alliance, fool...

serta500 today at 01:00
do not worry i will send back troops.

serta500 today at 01:01
i will accept the alliance with bribary, and bribary only.

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-8.3% Misfortune

luck
Morale: 100%

Attacker: serta500
Village: 01 TAMPER (436|439) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 5 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious.

Defender: Dark Chevalier
Village: The Heroic Fortress (435|438) K44

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 789 696 681
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 10)
Barracks (Level 5)
Stable (Level 3)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 5)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 2)
Timber camp (Level 10)
Clay pit (Level 9)
Iron mine (Level 9)
Farm (Level 2)
Warehouse (Level 3)
Hiding place (Level 5)
Wall (Level 5)
Units outside of village:

5 5 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

And this:
Hello said:
blackevil on 08.02. at 11:03
hey mate!I m a duke of this tribe.We want to form an alliance with your great tribe.It would be great if we both become friends.So please accept my request.

Waiting for you king answer.

Thanks,
Black E.

-ku- on 08.02. at 19:50
Do you like smexiness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I kinda felt that the last picture had nothing to do with the topic.

Otherwise, a mediocre attempt at P&P. I wish you luck anyways :S

Last edited by a moderator:

curiousgeorge

As much as I love the first picture the purple penguin should really be saying "you're a noob"

**waits patiently for a decent war **

link11223454

Its incredible how noobish they really are.

I scouted one of their members near me. He had zero troops, so of course the farming commenced.

He asked me why I was attacking him, and I told him that he was an enemy.
Next thing you know, he was tribeless...

Nice one, ku! Love the last pic!

DeletedUser

[sarcasm]I can see how difficult it must have been to identify the noobs with those kinds of mails :p[/sarcasm]

...Wow those messages are hilarious mate..

DeletedUser

Yay I got a mediocore PnP I was gonna do more just have to work on my Art skills.
And TWS really are that nooby, they stand out in the list of farm tribes we have.

link11223454

Its not even funny. Theyre not there for full fledged war. They suck to much for that. Theyre there for easier targetting!

We tell our members: Looking for farms? Go for TWS, they're very nice, always willing to share their resources!

DeletedUser

Hey it's simple, the fact there was a clear request..
It wasn't listened too
We stated this isnt a full fledged war jsut a farm war
An attempt for me to try PnP
IF it make you feel better I'll try to start war with better tribes
ok?

Tic Toc

This isn't PnP.

First off, the point of Propaganda is to sway the public into supporting your actions or your explanation for a previous action. It is a lot easier to declare and win a war against a tough opponent if the rest of the world is rooting you on, and likewise its a heavy handicap to be fighting an enemy with the support of the public.

Now, you can obviously tell this tribe, -TWS-, is shitting itself in fear. But you take it a step further and publicly mock this helpless and hapless tribe, knowing there will be absolutely no counterargument on the forum. This is a despicable form of self glorification.

Go ahead and fight a war without nobles. You're not doing anything but flinging shit at a blind man.

Tic Toc

It's very revealing of a tribe's leadership and membership if their pastime is inflating their own egos instead of building troops.

owainn

It's very revealing of a tribe's leadership and membership if their pastime is inflating their own egos instead of building troops.

QFT. Could not agree more.

Good luck with your war, though I doubt you need it:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That last picture, for those of you who saw it. Is a perfect example of what NOT to post.

DeletedUser

this is just plain funny:
"why do you attack me?????????????????, all my troops are in combat ( 30 sp,30 sw,30 ax,20 lc)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

c'mon. build 10 more lc and you will have a nice, well-rounded, pointless mixed villa!

DeletedUser

Yes clearly instead of building troops we're having this battle to become farms and destroy our troops...

I feel bad blackdevil sounds ike a nice guy just mislead..
We all have to learn from our mistakes

DeletedUser

i'm not sure i understand the last picture... are you tampering with their survival by catching them on fire outside of the rain? Anyway. you're lucky, i don't have that many good farms around me >.> mostly barbs with a few small villages that barely give me resources.

DeletedUser

Lol, this is the example for a bad PnP in Tic Toc's thread..

DeletedUser

Update:
They Finally Got serious and are retalliating so now the odds are evened even though we have been farming and clearing half there tribe.
Here's the post from there forums: (got it from a little birdy)
-TWS- - blackevil on 17.02.
Attention Everyone!!

Hey my great warriors,

Its time for war now.We and our brother tribe O² has declared the war with TAMPER.They are now our enemies.Now you all are allowed to attack them but it is a simple war.Just attack them and post the report in the topic War Reports Of TAMPER.It is in Coordination Room Forum.

Kick them from k44.I don't wanna see them in the map of w33.They are attacking some of us but they did not know that to whom they are attacking.Now this time to tell them that who we are and where we came from?

We are the angels sent by God to dominate k 44 and later w33.
We have special swords to attack and special shield to defend.
No one in this world can defeat us because we are THE WARRIORS STRONGHOLD

Chop them and remove there name and make them a history.

MY WARRIORS,
FIGHT FOR POWER
FIGHT FOR GLORY
FIGHT FOR NAME
FIGHT FOR HONOUR
FIGHT FOR MEDAL

We are here from the beginning and would stay here forever.

So lets go and chop them,

VICTORY IS CALLING US..

GO GO GO!!!

Thanks.
Black E.
This is bad leadership they didn't pay focus to half of there members leaving because we told they're our enemy and our farms but yet they're a top 20 tribe, tic toc i think you owe me an apology.. These leaders shouldn't be running there tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.