Your Opinion On Future Top Tribes?

DeletedUser

Name says it all, which tribes do think have bright futures?

Give some reasons why you think what you think too. Well, you don't have to I suppose, but it'd give us a bit of insight into your opinions.

(I know about the other thread, it's silly and impractical. Let's use this one instead. :icon_smile:)

therealbuba

BUMP, well it premade, its awsome, we all friends from other worlds and really close.

DeletedUser

Thread whore.

Anyway, rank 1 will be muppet until they all quit in a couple of weeks. Thats the only insight I can really give. Psycho will probably end up being ranked high, they have some good members.

Guy above- Sure, the BUMP members are all great guys(and ladies), but I wouldn't consider them as some of the best players on this world.

DeletedUser

Thread whore.

Anyway, rank 1 will be muppet until they all quit in a couple of weeks. Thats the only insight I can really give. Psycho will probably end up being ranked high, they have some good members.
Oh we won't quit in a couple of weeks. :icon_wink:
We have a set time when we leave the world. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Oh we won't quit in a couple of weeks. :icon_wink:
We have a set time when we leave the world. :icon_razz:

Which just happens to be in a couple of weeks?

You can't deny that you'll all quit pretty early.

DeletedUser

Willovain eh? :icon_twisted:

Anyway, Maybe muppet, or maybe even Warmup (biased). Let the pointwhoring.... BEGIN!

Question: Should I cat your leader to dust, would Warmup (Active) then quit?

This is totally hypothetical... I have no plans... Yet... :icon_redface:

@Zenron - Yes, I am. :icon_redface: I mean seriously though, 2 of them were just so epic I couldn't resist, and nobody would make this one, so SOMEONE had to do it :icon_smile:

DeletedUser64073

i think muppet, psycho have potential just depends how much time they spend on the world

Child in time

Oh yesh, definitly muppet, definitly psycho, definitly :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

intresting to see what will happen in K55. BUMP will do good for awhile but eventually idk it depends if they war with the K55 powerhouse they will lose in my opinion. but if they ally or NAP then its a difffernt story.

DeletedUser

anybody with nearby barbs, 118-121points hmm id bet my life on ODA

therealbuba

intresting to see what will happen in K55. BUMP will do good for awhile but eventually idk it depends if they war with the K55 powerhouse they will lose in my opinion. but if they ally or NAP then its a difffernt story.

IDK if you meant continental war, but BUMP is in K45. :)

DeletedUser

Question: Should I cat your leader to dust, would Warmup (Active) then quit?

This is totally hypothetical... I have no plans... Yet... :icon_redface:

@Zenron - Yes, I am. :icon_redface: I mean seriously though, 2 of them were just so epic I couldn't resist, and nobody would make this one, so SOMEONE had to do it :icon_smile:

Damn, you saw my post, I deleted it, as I realized something like that would be posted. ^^

Anyway, you don't know my ign....... yet. Oh and don't even try it! Simz is my biatch, so I can't let you touch him, that's my job. :)