Dear top 20 tribes...

DeletedUser58590

Dear every tribe in the top 20,

Congratulations on being in the top 20! You must be very proud of yourselfs. Please, enjoy it as you will not be there for long.

The reasons? Well, where should I start? You are all mass recruiting, point whoring, noobs. You are in the top 20 because you like seeing yourself being successful but trust me, it won't last for long.

When bp comes off, you will all be gone, I can guarantee it.

Just wanted to let you all know. Enjoy it while you still can!

From your friendly neigbourhood Alias,

Me! <3

DeletedUser

that evo tribe is falling apart members are leaving dude to very unexperienced poor leadership

DeletedUser58590

See usually I would refrain from posting in the external forums, however a comment such as this is likely to provoke a response :icon_wink: this is a warning.

Ohhh, it's on now.

Batlle of the aliases pl0x? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

oh its been on for a while :icon_cool:

footnote: My sig kicks your sig's ass :icon_razz: go cry to spann to make you a better one :lol:

DeletedUser

I must say I would be very disappointed if you didn't, conceding victory to me like that already.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes I feel i must post dont know why

all of top 20 well done :)

i feel cookie will do well

but meh Arsaces he can leave if he wants well he already has

DeletedUser

Lol, he's moved to Cookie('s), thats why it's gonna change :icon_rolleyes:

Yup, he'll get a nice new siggie from me :icon_razz:

New top 20:

1 *-V-*
2 WLE
3 DEMON
4 DNS
5 NOD
6 NOOBS
7 Cookie

8 WHY
9 ~EVO~
10 HiLaL3
12 ~DEFY~
13 VA
14 DBD
15 GK~
16 SHADOW
17 ~TFO~
18 (o_O)
19 ~AnO~
20 {F-6}

DeletedUser

g razor, advertising that cookie is a premade is low man :)

"look at me, im friendly enough with people to get into a premade, now i want to shout it to the world!

DeletedUser56897

Whats really low is its true. Point whores are in the top tribes. Players who gain points slowly and have barracks now are the ones who will survive the "n00b cut". as in n00b cut i mean when bp is gone.

DeletedUser

Dear every tribe in the top 20,

Congratulations on being in the top 20! You must be very proud of yourselfs. Please, enjoy it as you will not be there for long.

The reasons? Well, where should I start? You are all mass recruiting, point whoring, noobs. You are in the top 20 because you like seeing yourself being successful but trust me, it won't last for long.

When bp comes off, you will all be gone, I can guarantee it.

Just wanted to let you all know. Enjoy it while you still can!

From your friendly neigbourhood Alias,

Me! <3

Pointless, much?