Bye-Bye Crash

• Thread starter DeletedUser63072
  • Start date

DeletedUser63072

Actually, they attacked us and then wedeclared war on them!! but yeah, it is going to be a big big war!!!

I do not fancy our chances, but with the 3 biggest tribes in k45 at war, this is going to get very interesting!!

DeletedUser

I see you guys getting crushed. According to earlier statements.. there are only 7 active war members in U.N.. good luck taking on SIKE with that.

DeletedUser63072

that info is as good as trash. We will not let our leader get squashed by sike, we will do our best to take revenge.

DeletedUser51390

:icon_biggrin:well you tried to defend him..i heard your baron had a similiar outcome loosing all his support aswell :icon_biggrin:

haha-1.jpg

Friskiestspoon

:icon_biggrin:well you tried to defend him..i heard your baron had a similiar outcome loosing all his support aswell :icon_biggrin:

haha-1.jpg

I wonder if they know if you don't build walls, you can't defend. :lol:

DeletedUser

god i wish i could see the troop numbers to take out forces like that :(

-Alias-

He probably has a very good sized army, but not as big as you think. As the guy only had a level 1 wall which didn't help him in fending off an attack.

DeletedUser

yeah but judging from the defense he had to of at least had 2k offensive troops. which i feel is a lot.. at least for my position in the map.

DeletedUser51390

haha well its the same troops that took this out about 12 hours earlier form their baron..and the wall was only level one because we knocked it down earlier lol

oops.jpg

-Alias-

haha well its the same troops that took this out about 12 hours earlier form their baron..and the wall was only level one because we knocked it down earlier lol

oops.jpg

haha I like the spray paint on the haul he must have a pretty impressive army. He probably lost the same amount if not more on this attack then the other. At least this guy knows when your building a defensive village a wall helps.

DeletedUser

from looking at this thread... i have a feeling i'm lacking in troops haha

DeletedUser

yeah but judging from the defense he had to of at least had 2k offensive troops. which i feel is a lot.. at least for my position in the map.

Attacker Units: 0 0 1100 0 0 620 0 0 100 0 0 173.500 115.000 219.000 4.080
Losses: 0 0 1100 0 0 592 0 0 100 0 0 170.000 112.200 212.000 3.968
Defender Units: 1759 1775 0 92 18 50 100 0 0 4 0 183.830 126.280 175.620 4.394
Losses: 1759 1775 0 92 18 50 100 0 0 4 0 183.830 126.280 175.620 4.394
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 1 to level 0

Thats about the minimum force needed to clear that defense.

In K54 im sure you would have that and more.

DeletedUser51390

haha I like the spray paint on the haul he must have a pretty impressive army. He probably lost the same amount if not more on this attack then the other. At least this guy knows when your building a defensive village a wall helps.

lol like I said we took the wall out prior to this attack:icon_twisted:

this was there attempt at stacking him. I believe his original wall was only lvl ten though

-Alias-

Thats about the minimum force needed to clear that defense.

In K54 im sure you would have that and more.

I hope so if not I hope you have a mixed village. That would be the only excuse other than being cleared not to have this size army.

DeletedUser

I still only have 1 village >.< not exactly noble rushing. i've been more worried about keeping my barracks and stables pumping as well as making sure my farms don't rebel against me.

DeletedUser

lol....you think we are just going to stand by and watch sike run over us....you got another thing coming!!! We are taking out as many sike members as we can even if it means sacrifising our villages!!! oh and we are not alone!!!

al-SahafMohammedSaeed-IraqiInformationMinister.jpg

-Alias-

I still only have 1 village >.< not exactly noble rushing. i've been more worried about keeping my barracks and stables pumping as well as making sure my farms don't rebel against me.

I didn't noble rush either and I just recently got my second village. Both villages have ques over 100h;s in each. And if you were noble rushing odds are you would have less troops as your pouring all into getting a noble. So it has nothing to do with how many villages you have just the amount of farming you have done as well as the troop production in your first village.

DeletedUser

I didn't noble rush either and I just recently got my second village. Both villages have ques over 100h;s in each. And if you were noble rushing odds are you would have less troops as your pouring all into getting a noble. So it has nothing to do with how many villages you have just the amount of farming you have done as well as the troop production in your first village.

Well i made the first village comment because its got both offense and defense pumping.

DeletedUser51390

hey ive already highjacked this thread for personal gain dont you guys do it to.

back on the new topic topic. U.N. and their friends declared on SIKE :icon_eek: