=rs=

DeletedUser

Council, diplomat. Same, same. We had some official dealings together is what i meant. So your post here i take to have the same weight.

I personally would love to see an update of your map section now that much has changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'll look at it next weekend when things have possibly settled a little more.

DeletedUser

hey darkraven9, you just came in and stole the work made by SCIOVA on that tribe .. you can't declare this.. just being a duke doesn mean you can do whatever you want with the members of the tribe

better repair this until you don't get your a** kicked

I disagree with this statement... I fail to see how Sciova worked hard on this tribe. SP is the old NW/DE/INW2 tribe. It may have a few of sciovas old players or whatever, but I see it as the old INW2 removing itself from Sci and untieing the apron strings.

I for one used to work alongside this tribe and included them in our campaigns and they were allied to us. Im not sure where darkraven is going with this as they have also chosen to break ties with the VVV family, so I can only assume they are looking for war eventually.

I also believe its a bold move and am waiting to hear more on this to find out what their intentions may be.

Very interesting :)

DeletedUser

Good luck on your venture Raven.
Perhaps things will work out for you and your mates.

DeletedUser18695

As Duke of =ROGUE SQUADRON=, I officially declare our independence from the SCI tag. If any there are any questions please contact me, darkraven9, by in game mail. All relations with V V V, V V V+ are currently dropped. Good luck to both SCIR0S and R2-TRU in their war, good luck to V V V/V V V+ and SCIR0N/SCIRNA in theirs, and all of the other W5 tribes.

I decalre war on you, Zeeebomb, they already are on me like vultures :p.

Its fun.

darkraven9

I decalre war on you, Zeeebomb, they already are on me like vultures :p.

Its fun.

You "declared war" on us when you attacked a bit ago. One of our players is merely countering. I'll bet you expected less :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser18695

You "declared war" on us when you attacked a bit ago. One of our players is merely countering. I'll bet you expected less :icon_eek:.

Countering? LMFAO I sent scouts hes sent nukes, nukes are boring.

Dodge nukes is boring send some trains pl0x :D.

I have to admire the stupidity of this tho, he will fail epicly.

Why dont you all jump on the band wagon?

Attacker: drakosa
Village: Anatolijus26 KRK (428|57) K4

Quantity: 0 0 4003 0 10 3586 0 0 300 100 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: GhettoGirl07
Village: || <3Andrew<3! (428|65) K4

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Waste of a few hours much? ;)

DeletedUser

I'll bet you expected less :icon_eek:.

Don't know from where the chip on your shoulder is coming, but seriously, get over yourself a little.

You did what you had to do and all the power to you for it.

DeletedUser18695

:p I am assuming this tribe will be as nooby as when they were SP, not expecting much from you guys (IF) you send actualy nobles, (HOPEFULY REAL TRAINS).

DeletedUser

I'll bet you expected less :icon_eek:.

I expected less... I'm too used to TRN 2... nuke them for ages, noble a ton of their players, force 3 to delete... and FINALLY after a long time, they send some attacks. Sadly, all were nukes, I just dodged, lost nothing at all, and they didn't even try to send noble trains :\ must've known I'd split them easily :p

DeletedUser

I was not following much recently, but to my knowledge good part of SP consisted from accounts was controlled by SCIOVA players to get advantage on morale. So,
I know darkraven9 (ex-INW) was for real, and at least one more selling villages for $.
Anyway, enjoy the game and if you get annoyed by some cheaters who spend more time to cheat than play - just report them, no need to waste your time on them

DeletedUser

I was not following much recently, but to my knowledge good part of SP consisted from accounts was controlled by SCIOVA players to get advantage on morale. So,
I know darkraven9 (ex-INW) was for real, and at least one more selling villages for $.
Anyway, enjoy the game and if you get annoyed by some cheaters who spend more time to cheat than play - just report them, no need to waste your time on them

For $$$?

WTF would buy villas ffs? roflmaol0p..

DeletedUser

did not know u guys have an opend market here :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

wowzers so much good news... Sciron falls, Scirna/Scirsa are falling and now SP leaves SCI fam....

DeletedUser

DE have been babysat by SCI for the majority of its existence. Kidum and Derekang's close friendship in the early days made sure of that...
But really, why should this be any different?

I'd wager that the alliance between this new =RS= thing and the SCI family is still going on. And if, for a show of independence, this is now the case, then certainly RS is still suckling at it's mothertribe's teet.

At least, those were my initial thoughts...

SCIR0S (And the rest of the family?) is going up against R2-TRU, who are proving to be a very formidable opponent (Then again, any formidable opponent to a SCI tribe is one that doesn't run at the first sign of danger). It's unlike SCI to split its efforts against two tribes, especially two strong ones like R2-TRU and V V V. Also, remembering that SCIR0N has fallen recently and lost SCI a lot of ground makes this all the more unlikely.
An unusual amount of strain for SCI to be deliberately putting on themselves.

As I'm not ingame anymore, sadly I'm unable to determine the truth behind the split, only make assumptions based on what I knew beforehand. Ah well, just have to wait and see ^_^