How is everyone?

DeletedUser

Sai! Who let you out of your box? And without your leash?!?

And now Ijje is here as well, and he still has his sword...Which I still have no idea who I should yell at for giving to him. (Btw, I like the second form of spam)

And now I have to re-recheck the locks on Ace's box or else this whole part of the forum will crash from a spam-a-thon

DeletedUser

my leash jur sit boy behave >.< ----> jur is a mouse look if you guys ever looked C² forums you will know how purely utter carnage of spam is XD and jur is a master of spam and ace too hope he dosent see this *Sai Runs away* and do you want more off topicans than ijje(ijje teh best well im better than that nub) i can bring you whole load XD

DeletedUser

What kind of box is this ace in?
We don't really know. When the aliens ditched him here, they threw it after him and told us to keep him locked up.

And I don't quite understand what you just said Sai...

DeletedUser

leash.png

See leash's are not that bad.

DeletedUser

We don't really know. When the aliens ditched him here, they threw it after him and told us to keep him locked up.

And I don't quite understand what you just said Sai...

hm i told that your a spam king and bring carnage to our forums >.<

DeletedUser

Dude, that was just really annoying and really unnecessary

DeletedUser

I'm going to have to go with Jurasu on this one. Then again maybe if he didn't scare everyone away with his cheese grater it wouldn't have happened...

DeletedUser

Just to remind you guys, if you havn't already read the stickies in this forum, do so.

Although this is a general discussion forum you've still got to hold a discussion and not just post wall of text or completely offtopic.