A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser50105

my bad then. i thought TSOH would continue theyre war with WAR. i know you guys all expect up to date and intelligent comments from me all the time:lol:

DeletedUser

They were never at war with WAR they were at war with godly and there is a difference

DeletedUser

some people just post things they think is right and dont know whats really going on....

DeletedUser

I like how each region comments more on their area.. and that's how we all catch up on the rest of the world..

1. Wanted- Very big.. Very dormant..
2. AXE- Very big too.. but having a good match against WAR so far.
3. tH- Doing ok.. stupid move adding the noobs in K90 though..
4. Evil- Always have had respect for you guys. (I did like the 4 horsemen name more though..)
5. {DMN}- Think things are going well for you in your area. I haven't been watching the NE stuff.
6. WAR- Giving #2 seat AXE a run for their money.
7. *N~L*- ...Idk.. I don't know if I like you guys..
8. DA- Same...
9. TSoH- Stuck between a hard place and a rock.. for sure! I can vouch for it.
10. Exile.- Making swift work of the K90 issue. woot!
11. Exile3- Same! woot!
12. -I- - Definately don't like you guys. Hope Exile will get a swing on you guys in the future. I never liked secret groups that conspire and run the world...
13. WARII- Giving #2 seat AXE a run for their money.
14. DA-II-- ..Idk..
15. ={EK}=- .. Step it up guys.. your future doesn't look to bright.
16. {DCBH}- Demon's minion
17. *N~L2*- Same as N~L
18. *N~L3*- Same as N~L
19. HOOTER- glad to see a corner tribe made it to the top 20.. good luck though
20. -?- -....yeah they're dead

DeletedUser50105

wasnt war formed between godly/tic tac? if so TSOH was warring godly..why should they stop cause of a merge...i assumed they would continue war

DeletedUser30632

And TicTac was a close ally - hence us being "stuck between a hard place and a rock"

DeletedUser58974

And TicTac was a close ally - hence us being "stuck between a hard place and a rock"

I guess they played that move to deliberately neutralise you, and it worked very well. Not only did it take away the one front you had room to expand into but also stopped your offensive assistance to your other allies.

TSOH seems to have been very cleverly manipulated into where they are now. Hope you find away out of it :icon_sad:

jaffe25

I guess they played that move to deliberately neutralise you, and it worked very well. Not only did it take away the one front you had room to expand into but also stopped your offensive assistance to your other allies.

TSOH seems to have been very cleverly manipulated into where they are now. Hope you find away out of it :icon_sad:

Very well put. It will definitely be a momentum change for whomever they finally decide to push against. The war between AXE and all of WAR will remain relatively stagnant until TSOH either joins them(heaven forbid we get a WAR IV) or they pull their socks up and get on the front lines with us(AXE).

DeletedUser58974

..they pull their socks up and get on the front lines with us(AXE).

Damn, you're in AXE ? I always thought you were in HOOTERS..

..(or was that into hooters..if the latter then me too.):lol:

DeletedUser

It took away the one front you had room to expand into...

No worries, we figured out our next move!

I think we shall be jumping over AXE, jumping over WAR, jumping over a patch of DMN and hitting those boys and girls in -?-

Good plan right? And people thought we were `boxed in` :lol:

DeletedUser

The reason behind the merge had nothing to do with trying to manipulate TSoH...
It had to do with the players of TT growing stagnant, and AXE had already blocked in TSoH, why would TT sit back and let AXE do the same with them

DeletedUser

1. Wanted- Very big..seem well organised, and have good leadership..
2. AXE- I dont like them..they seem to pick a fight with a lot of people..
3. tH- They seem ok..but again, they have a few enemies..(not nessarcerily a bad thing..)
4. Evil- Wicked. I think this tribe have top spot comming to them soon if they are lucky..well organised, good structure.
5. {DMN}- Same as Evil, although Evil are a tad better
6. WAR- They're good, i think them getting with tictac was a good move..
7. *N~L*- idk much really about them..
8. DA- I like them, but recently they have been making enemies...attacking random people...they're stay in w15 may not be as long as they had hoped...
9. TSoH- idk
10. Exile.- seem good..
11. Exile3- same.
12. -I- - Dont like them, never have. I think they are too false...
13. WARII- Same as war
14. DA-II-- Same as DA
15. ={EK}=- idk about them either
16. {DCBH}- Same as DMN
17. *N~L2*- Same as *N~L*
18. *N~L3*- same as*N~L*
19. HOOTER- Seem good, very quite recently
20. -?- - A good tribe, you should give credit to the leadership, they are trying their hardest!:icon_biggrin:

jaffe25

"2. AXE- I dont like them..they seem to pick a fight with a lot of people.."

Isn't that normally a favorable trait? Would you prefer we HUG a lot of people?

DeletedUser

1. Wanted- great tribe, for all those that think they've done nothing, well they are totally wrong, check out there recent enoblments
2. AXE- secret tribal huggers
3. tH- being rimmed so who cares, once the tribe huggers at Axe falls, then they'll be surrounded, maybe we'll eat them 2....
4. Evil- seem ok, but to me, they still are 4horse and *X*, so if you rember them, then u just tinker a little, give a botox and walla u got evil
5. {DMN}- well they got heavey metal in leadership, so there probably all nuts and freaks!! :icon_cool:
6. WAR- guess wat WAR stands for.....
7. *N~L*- these guyz have potential, bit of a northern reflection of us, maybe just maybe they cud do damage to evil, but there naped allied i believe so tht wont happen
8. DA- these guyz have been getting cocky, for instance seth tryed to noble into a war k, when he found we'd taken the villages he got pissed and started throwing threats, trust me, DA may have been able to take out ZEUS, but they'd fall to proper top ten tribes, ie dmn war axe(tribe huggers tht they are) wanted even probs -?- lol
9. TSoH- respect to these guyz, but I think there plans to take on -?- will lead to there downfall, dont think there good enuff for those impregnable players at -?-, hold on w8, thts bs lol!!
10. Exile.- these guyz no how to do long range war, wish theyd grow tho, they havent really gained many new k's recently!
11. Exile3- read above
12. -I-- i give credit to these guyz, lots of people dislike them, and they are being slowly anihalted, but they havent dropped many rankings yet, and once AXE realises that there losing, then they'lkl move the war away from there and focus on the big boyz, leaving these guyz one enemy less
13. WARII- see above
14. DA-II- see above
15. ={EK}=- don't know to much about these lads, there in there first big boyz war, so i guess its a case of good luck lol
16. {DCBH}- see dmn
17. *N~L2*-see nl
18. *N~L3*- get with the programme
19. HOOTER- nice pic, but deep down there cornered what can the hope to achieve, they need to merge to make a kick ass group
20. -?-- well, i shud say they desrve congratulations for survivng so long!!

hope u enjoyed reading my thoughts, spam away!!!:lol:

DeletedUser

9. TSoH- respect to these guyz, but I think there plans to take on -?- will lead to there downfall, dont think there good enuff for those impregnable players at -?-, hold on w8, thts bs lol!!

ROFL - ur silly ali.

You might have been the only person to take that post seriously. 1st of all, TSoH wouldn´t make public it´s military aspirations until the die had already been cast and things had become rather obvious. 2ndly, I don´t think many of the peeps in the tribe would fancy a 5 and 6 K gap between us and our targets :p After all, we are no exile.

Or perhaps i´m just being deceptive...don´t let that guard down -?- :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

1. Wanted- Very big, be afraid when they feel they are ready to move.
2. AXE- Very tough, very good location, not the best neighbors
3. tH- seem inactive to me..... WANTED is moving in on them now
4. Evil- new and up coming tribe a mix of {DMN} (ruthless), and TSoH even though they are 4horse anways. i feel a new name and new players makes a new tribe. killing -I-
5. {DMN}- tough tribe, on a map they look smaller but they are a solid tribe more respect for them than anyone they move and they are ruthless
6. WAR- Starting their new name off right. Pushing enemy lines back
7. *N~L*- Potential up the wasu! I can see them killing Parthi (no offense) and owning a parger part of the north, faster than WAR can own the south
8. DA- They are selective and make their choices wisely(their ranks, players, are elites in my eyes) get in there within less than 2 weeks and you are impressive to me!
9. TSoH- stuck where they are. But they will do good, i picture them as a young boy potential to be great.
10. Exile.- killing what is in there way
11. Exile3- check ^^^ there
12. -I- nothing against them, but also they made enemies that seem to be to strong for them
13. WARII- moving back the enemy lines
14. DA-II-- DA
15. ={EK}=- shake it ladies, make a big and fast move or you will lose
16. {DCBH}-Demonia's brotherhood
17. *N~L2*- N~L
18. *N~L3*- N~L
19. HOOTER- corner tribes rock! good luck guys, jsut keep strong
20. -?- - respect them, know their leader. good people, wrong tribe and ideas though

DeletedUser

1. Wanted- Very big tribe, first to 300m :icon_biggrin:
2. AXE- Power House from what i have seen :) and still going up:icon_cool:
3. tH- beat -?- but talking smack to many... powerful also
4. Evil- i thought 4horse was powerfule enough....
5. {DMN}- who is next to go to war with?
6. WAR- godly and tictac made a smart move :)
7. *N~L*- large family and up in the north, very big :icon_surprised:
8. DA- picked up family among wars but also very big :)
9. TSoH- our fello friends, to bad couldnt finish the war with godly :icon_cool:
10. Exile.- my loyalty is theres
11. Exile3- same as Exile.
12. -I- - noob 4 life?
13. WARII- tictac :icon_razz: WAR seems better to talk about :)
14. DA-II- same as DA
15. ={EK}= - up there? holden on?
16. {DCBH}- same as DMN
17. *N~L2*- same as *N~L*
18. *N~L3*-same as *N~L*
19. HOOTER- up in ther corner :) like the spot
20. -?- - could only hang on for a little while then *poof*

i wish all tribes best of luck :)
and wish u a Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

DeletedUser

No worries, we figured out our next move!

I think we shall be jumping over AXE, jumping over WAR, jumping over a patch of DMN and hitting those boys and girls in -?-

Good plan right? And people thought we were `boxed in` :lol:

Better hurry before DA beats you to it. With ZEUS gone, I'd say that the -?- will be the next target for DA....well, DA-II at least.