A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

3. tH- Doing ok.. stupid move adding the noobs in K90 though..
Well, friends of a member, nothing else

3. tH- seem inactive to me..... WANTED is moving in on them now
You have no idea with what firepower wanted is trying to crack walls.. if we look at what they get for what they try, they are a complete failure. Look at some ODD rankings

DeletedUser

1 Wanted
2 AXE
3 EviL
4 tH
5 {DMN}
6.WAR
7 *N~L*
8 DA
9 TSoH
10 Exile.
11 Exile3
12 WARII
13 DA-II
14 -I-
15 ={EK}=
16 {DCBH}
17 *N~L2*
18 *N~L3*
19 HOOTER
20 -?-

New stats................:)

Hallie87

3. tH- seem inactive to me..... WANTED is moving in on them now
You have no idea with what firepower wanted is trying to crack walls.. if we look at what they get for what they try, they are a complete failure. Look at some ODD rankings

Your right -- Wanted might aswell sit there and defend - like many in tH at the moment -- bar the occasional attempts to nick back a lost village.

Kash2Smash

1 Wanted : WOOT.. on top
2 AXE: watch it guys, WAR is all burnin for this war...
3 EviL: i like their name..
4 tH: hehehehe. congrats on defeating -?- but now thats old shit..... u guys becoming in-active as well :S
5 {DMN}: sexy profile pic
6.WAR: Ma Famly tribe kickin.!!!!
7 *N~L*: gth... i dunno u guys, somewhere in north :S
8 DA: enjoy while u can... u guys arent in any war right?? or are you?
9 TSoH: wow.. they are still here :S
10 Exile.: thought they were exiled... but seeing them in south surprises moi
11 Exile3: ......
12 WARII: great!
13 DA-II : DA... wht else?
14 -I-: New World Order, .... respect (only to the name)
15 ={EK}=: Elder Knights.... dunno anything else
16 {DCBH}:........ dunno
17 *N~L2*: N.L... in north somewhere.
18 *N~L3*: baah... same shit
19 HOOTER: i like da chicks!!!!!
20 -?-: please disband

DeletedUser

2 AXE: watch it guys, WAR is all burnin for this war...

quite refreshing i would say. now just somehow get down to the action and i ll enjoy this war too :)

i am not above using dirty tricks to do so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

ROFL - ur silly ali.

You might have been the only person to take that post seriously. 1st of all, TSoH wouldn´t make public it´s military aspirations until the die had already been cast and things had become rather obvious. 2ndly, I don´t think many of the peeps in the tribe would fancy a 5 and 6 K gap between us and our targets :p After all, we are no exile.

Or perhaps i´m just being deceptive...don´t let that guard down -?- :icon_twisted:

my whole opion there was pritty fakse riddled with truth lol!! but yeah, Ill be intrested to see what u do!! itd be weird to work with u after 2/3 wars with u, but i guess where both stubborn, so I reckon we cud pwn ppl together lol:icon_wink:

jaffe25

my whole opion there was pritty fakse riddled with truth lol!! but yeah, Ill be intrested to see what u do!! itd be weird to work with u after 2/3 wars with u, but i guess where both stubborn, so I reckon we cud pwn ppl together lol:icon_wink:

I'd rather seem him join me in trying to end you in a 4th war :icon_biggrin:

jaffe25

You could take out his account but I could just keep passing him more :icon_razz:

Well i wish ppl would stop passing him support, i have cleared one of his villas 4-5 times now. Nobody over there minds losing full villas worth of defense behind 0 lvl walls.............

Oh

jaffe25

You could take out his account but I could just keep passing him more :icon_razz:

Well i wish ppl would stop passing him support, i have cleared one of his villas 4-5 times now. Nobody over there minds losing full villas worth of defense behind 0 lvl walls.............

Oh and to stay on topic...

I think AXE shoud be ranked #2 currently.......

DeletedUser

Can´t we all just be friends :icon_rolleyes:

Mmmmmmmmm, actually F that - I like a good war as much as the next person :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

As a matter of fact humans are incapable to be friends with everyone.

so lets not work against our nature and kill some people instead kay? ^.^

DeletedUser

..what about foxes ?

wow even though this is incredible offtopic i just can not resist answering:

actually foxes are less sociable then humans. you ll never see a pack of foxes.. they are more the solitary animal which only form smal groups or live on theire own. they ll kick each others tail most of the time if 2 foxes meet.

DeletedUser

wow even though this is incredible offtopic i just can not resist answering:

actually foxes are less sociable then humans. you ll never see a pack of foxes.. they are more the solitary animal which only form smal groups or live on theire own. they ll kick each others tail most of the time if 2 foxes meet.

The saying - ¨crazy as a fox¨ comes to mind :)

DeletedUser

:icon_cry: noooooo you want me gone:icon_cry: oh well, hehe and btw tht wasnt tht much support, its just ya know, put up a fight better than letting u walk up and down my vills. hehe :icon_wink: gotta give me respect for trying, altho it took two long to suport those vills!!! :lol: