Xtil goes grey

DeletedUser

A sad day indeed, the day former #1s go barb. I can only imagine the scrambling for nobles/nukes that's going on in that area now :x

DeletedUser

I doubt that. Mass nuking the stacked vils should be fun for you guys.

DeletedUser

whats the matter to xtil?? is he have real life problem??

DeletedUser

even though he went barb. You got to give him credits on not losing a single village to any player.

DeletedUser

Sad to see a great player go. Much respect to xtil for having such a dominating run on W24.

deadsocks

He had real-life problems and thus was unable to keep up, although I must admit I am quite happy to see the back of him.

DeletedUser

Xtil had real life problems. He hit delete

He was pobably the most skilled #1 player I have ever seen. He was a credit to .net and he will be missed

DeletedUser

Xtil had real life problems. He hit delete

He was pobably the most skilled #1 player I have ever seen. He was a credit to .net and he will be missed

agreed. his record stands in this world that noone took a village. GG x-till.

p.s anyone nobling the villages must see me first or your villages will be added to his list :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

there is a select few who are targets of the war and will go into no tribe.
True I don't know what th exact deal is/was. :icon_wink:

But it sure is a promising foresight for all the kinky members left. Disbanding on the sight of themighty armies of doom.

We (Garuda and S2ORM) are pummeling them into oblivion :lol:

DeletedUser

He left because his mum is ill.
He didn't want to play when he could be barely active because he couldn't play his best hence his slipping into second and such.

&

/Corrects Azi because he's wrong. :]