A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

wanted- good leading tribe.
axe- we are currently warring these lads.
evil- dont know these lads but they can go far with power players from nl and x
[dmn]- tbh i havent heard much from them, are they doing summin? im not sure
war- my tribe, very good and active.
*n-l*- great tribe i think.
da- can anyone tell me what these lads been up to?
tsoh- been with them from the start, very reliable, cool tribe.
exile.- what to say.... dunno lol.
exile3-samesame
daII- same da
warII- our family.
-I-- holding on still eh.
=ek=- I dunno why but i just dont like you guys like at all lol, no offence hey lol.
[dcbh]- same as dmn?
n-l2- same n-l2
hooter- i dunno u guys, but some reason theres alot of people rootin for y'all.
n-l3- same n-l
?- time to go lads

DeletedUser

To the above post please do a little research before posting your opinions on the top 20,well that is if you want I mean you wont look like you dont know anything ^.^

DeletedUser

well, to the above post, i cant be assed, i asked those questions so then some mature guy can reply answers. i asked those questions so i can know more info also, its better to read a detailed reply than to scroll through pages for "research"

DeletedUser

well let me see what i can do for you.

since no 1 beleives in writing opinions no more :p

but i was not trying to flame you m8.
or maybe i was i dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As I understand it, there is a bit of tension between them and your tribe. Although your not knowing that makes me question my understanding of the current situation between you guys.

Thanx bud.......we are cool aren´t we :icon_cool: hehe.

-I- - holding on still eh.

I know eh! I don´t much like them, but i´m impressed they´ve mannaged to keep it together for an extended amount of time. They haven´t even changed there name in like a bit more then a month now :lol:

DeletedUser

wanted- good leading tribe.
axe- we are currently warring these lads.
evil- dont know these lads but they can go far with power players from nl and x
[dmn]- tbh i havent heard much from them, are they doing summin? im not sure
war- my tribe, very good and active.
*n-l*- great tribe i think.
exile.- what to say.... dunno lol.
exile3-samesame
daII- same da
warII- our family.
-I-- holding on still eh.
=ek=- I dunno why but i just dont like you guys like at all lol, no offence hey lol.
[dcbh]- same as dmn?
n-l2- same n-l2
hooter- i dunno u guys, but some reason theres alot of people rootin for y'all.
n-l3- same n-l
?- time to go lads

Ok do some research here as you screwed this WAY up

DeletedUser

lol there is tension from da, just not for me as im at the other end of the war, no were near them, sorry have I put the wrong tribes on evil? my mistake lads.....

seth89

1Wanted Still Holding the Top\Keep it up lads
2AXE They are really Exterminating their Prey
3EviL I wub Butterfly (Dont hurt me RedEyeKnight)
4tH They are Carebears Really\They make it out to be mean and tough
5{DMN} I wub RedEyeKnight
6WAR I do not like the name\Are they any good
7*N~L* Not enough know to say anything about them
8DA Who are they
9TSoH Not enough know to say anything about them
10Exile.http://en15.tribalwars.net/game.php?village=239841&screen=info_ally&id=10933 Do they Belong here
11Exile3 Do they Belong here
12DA-II Who are they
13WARII I do not like the name\Are they any good
14={EK}= Do they Belong here
15-I- Phail
16{DCBH} I wub RedEyeKnight
17*N~L2* Blah
18HOOTER Shame that Space Left
19*N~L3* Blah
20-II- Phail

Last edited:

DeletedUser

1Wanted These guys appear to be the quietest number 1 tribe that I've seen that or they just appear quiet compared to the guys who used to be here. Let's just hope someone doesn't go poking the sleeping bear with a stick.
2AXE Gotta love the way Boozie runs a tight ship with these guys. Most of them seem quite friendly and have helped me out from time to time. They're putting it to I and we're all waiting to see some bit of retaliation back against WAR. Not bad of a fight though for a 6 v 1 if you count both sides having 3 tribes to a family
3EviL The best of 4horse and X.... Not NL and X which i know at least one person here must've thought. always like 4horse, hadn't really hear from X all that much. Seem to be putting it to the poor Illuminati along with AXE
4tH played with a couple of these guys in world 25 in the carebears for a bit. seemed like a fun group.. they've got skorm as well who is friendly enough. who will they hit next though??
5{DMN} Don't know too much about these guys as they've been a little quiet other than taking out RP and DP i believe it was
6WAR UGH please think of a new name.... saying stuff like axe is warring WAR is getting blahhhh for me. Seem like an okay tribe though.
7*N~L* Seem to be Knocking some EK heads around but they are quite a bit bigger than EK
8DA Curious to see how these guys feel with a big fellow family tribe to their west now
9TSoH my tribe... i could say positive and negative things about them, but I won't
10Exile. kev10 seems to be pretty cool in my chats with him, the "long range masters" who got lucky in having a group of rebels in the tribe all pulled together to take them out
11Exile3 see exile
12DA-II see DA
13WARII see WAR
14={EK}= Getting their little keesters handed to them by NL
15-I- Getting gangbanged by Evil and AXE
16{DCBH} little DMN so see that
17*N~L2* see NL
18HOOTER love the name and the tribe profile... but where to expand too
19*N~L3* see NL
20-II- the 2nd I inline to get nailed by AXE and Evil

THEY CALL LIONOOOOOOOOOOO

joshh08

You know... I don't even remember half the carebears members :icon_cry:... I'm remaking them sometime soon though.

DeletedUser

yea i was a wee bit away from the tribe in w25.... so i left.. started taking on a guy 3x my size nobled 2 of his 6 villages and then he had to call a tribewide attack to take me out finally.... oh well

DeletedUser

You know... I don't even remember half the carebears members :icon_cry:... I'm remaking them sometime soon though.

What!!!

I can´t believe the carebears are no more! When the tribe was made on w25, i remember hearing of some of the members and thought that that tribe would own. I guess i don´t know much about other worlds as i only play w15. Perhaps when I get rimmed i´ll try something new or perhaps i´ll just be handed the password of some choice account :icon_wink:

Also - jester - I liked that opinion post. It was way more insightful then what we´ve been getting for the last little bit :icon_neutral: