PCP W36/37; New W18 Headquarters

DeletedUser

Yes, I've decided to make our headquarters in W18 General Discussion? Why? Because a large portion of our players are from W18, and I didnt want them to be left out because their not in W9 those who aren't read these forums anyways for some strange reason, and because W18 General Discussion has an inactive Mod.

So, you may be going, TLG, our almighty sexy awesome uber skilled not leader, why would you put up a "Headquarter" in the first place? And is the headquarters is a thread?

Yes. Because about 2/3rds of the PCP chat has "notifications" disable. This is due to the fact that W36/37 isn't going to come out for a while, so theres nothing to talk about. Unfortunately, this also means people that are newbies to skype don't know how to check on the chat periodically or are c.b.a to do it. So I will put up this thread here to give people updates, and to direct new recruits somewhere where they can get detailed information.

Let's go!

Name:
Propaganda, Corruption, Politics
PCP

World:

Starting Location:
Southwest; Must join within first 8 hours. Location K54

Coat of arms:
33ufs4x.jpg

(Needs resizing)

Memberlist:

2qjlk6w.jpg
Did you see me?

Basic Plan of expansion:

[6:59:01 PM] Akitar says: I actually had a really good Idea for when starting new worlds
[6:59:02 PM] Akitar says: to dominate
[6:59:10 PM] jax010 says: What was that?
[6:59:42 PM] Akitar says: have everyone you can, when they join a new world, make their own tribe and invite lots of people
[6:59:57 PM] Akitar says: that way there are the dukes of many tribes that know each other
[7:00:07 PM] jax010 says: O___O
[7:00:08 PM] Pyrobird says: family?
[7:00:09 PM] Akitar says: Then later on, those tribes could merge, etc
[7:00:11 PM] Pyrobird says: yuck
[7:00:16 PM] jax010 says: O____________O
[7:00:17 PM] Magnifying Glass says: eww
[7:00:24 PM] Magnifying Glass says: o_0
[7:00:29 PM] jax010 says: We could make a whole world huggle!!!!!!
[7:00:31 PM] jax010 says: That'd be pro
[7:00:34 PM] Akitar says: the point of this is, taking as many players as possible from the competition
[7:00:48 PM] jax010 says: Its like...the UA with more uberness

uh....Jk

We're not posting those plans on public forums ^_^

Current Status:

Recruiting has been restarted for 2 days.

Newest Member:

Bomberace

Update Feed:

--3/23/2009
The new PCP headquarters has been established on W18 General Discussion

Dont hate me jax

Last edited by a moderator:

bomberace101

If i last long enough to make it to World 36 or 37 ill join :)

Any specific one or both :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I hope Sebco7 approves of this ;D

So, you may be going, TLG, our almighty sexy awesome uber skilled not leader, why would you put up a "Headquarter" in the first place? And is the headquarters is a thread?

Like wut?! i jax said i was going to be the only sexy leadership position?! O_O jax, your in deep shit now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If the rest are anything like the ones i recognize that's quite a line-up of players.

DeletedUser

Uh, are the rules even out yet?

Nope. That's why it says W36/37; We join join the one with better settings. In fact we originally PCP W34/35 but the settings didn't work with either of them so we pushed it back.

bomberace101

Lawlayer you need to update this im one of the newest members :)