Your Moderator

• Thread starter shardsofafrozenflame
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey shards, congrats on becoming the w36 moderator. I feel sorry for the w37 mod (whoever it may be) because of the 500 member limit = major spam

Internal Server Error

hey shards, congrats on becoming the w36 moderator. I feel sorry for the w37 mod (whoever it may be) because of the 500 member limit = major spam

What will be more annoying is some small tribe trying to flame all the families :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Sorry in advance for spamming... oh wait. I'm sorry for spamming :D.

DeletedUser

hello shards :)

i will go out right right now i spam. but i will try to control my self for you :)

DeletedUser

Hello! Welcome to our humble forum! Stay awhile and prop up your feet, drink some hot tea, and muse over times once past.

DeletedUser

shardsofafrozenflame, i hope you don't mind, but from now on, i am going to be calling you Shardso, :/
because shardsofafrozenflame is too long for me to be bothered to remember or type lol

by the way, welcome and i hope we can all get on together

DeletedUser

shardsofafrozenflame, i hope you don't mind, but from now on, i am going to be calling you Shardso, :/
because shardsofafrozenflame is too long for me to be bothered to remember or type lol

by the way, welcome and i hope we can all get on together

Shards would be preferred rather than shardso. ^^

Thanks for the welcome folks, I'll sink this in a day or two :)

DeletedUser

Me too.

(btw, I'll promise not to cause you too much trouble here maddy)

DeletedUser48847

Oops, I think my spamming for w36 forums is enough for today... See y'all tomorrow. :p

DeletedUser

OMFG SHARDS IS MY NEW MOD!!!!!

it will be awsome having you mod me. if ya know what i mean :D

Status
Not open for further replies.