seekers of labyrinth declares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayer123121

what? comic helping so soon? it's only been what... 12 hours?

What so you can aide your ally becuase there getting Rap** but we can't?

Stoned could probably take both of you but we ain't gonna let you double team them. So if you wanna jump in you should EXPECT that we will help cos we will.

DeletedUser3892

Of course you are entitled to help your ally. It's just that it took you guys something like 12 hours to jump in, and Candy has been fighting WILD/Stoned/whatever for what? 12 weeks? WITHOUT our aid... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

besides this gangbanging attitude.. doesn't our entry make this fight a 2v2?? as in 2 on one side 2 on the other.. and stoned is doing sooo well against candy, i'm sure they can handle us..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Too early, give it a couple of weeks to give Stoned a chance to retaliate.

Surely a step by step view of how it all pans out is good too though? I like to see who is on top every so often, see how the past few days have gone :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Of course you are entitled to help your ally. It's just that it took you guys something like 12 hours to jump in, and Candy has been fighting WILD/Stoned/whatever for what? 12 weeks? WITHOUT our aid... :icon_rolleyes:

Guess that's what good allies are for.

slayer123121

If you want to let your allys take a gangbang that's your choice:icon_rolleyes:

But we are quite fond of our allies and don't like to see gangbangs espcially ones involving the ever Cocky Xlr.

LauraDestroya

If you want to let your allys take a gangbang that's your choice:icon_rolleyes:

But we are quite fond of our allies and don't like to see gangbangs espcially ones involving the ever Cocky Xlr.

Believe me, I was less than happy to not attack Stoned right out. But we had long talks with Candy about it, and we both decided it was best that XLR focus on taking out -D- before attacking Stoned. Now that -D- is done, we are on our way south.

If Stoned is not prepared for it, then they are to blame, as I've not been secretive about our intents to attack them when we could.

I see Zerza is already sending attacks. Interesting that he is only sending them to our "inactive" accounts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

If Stoned is not prepared for it, then they are to blame, as I've not been secretive about our intents to attack them when we could.

I see Zerza is already sending attacks. Interesting that he is only sending them to our "inactive" accounts. :icon_rolleyes:

Hypocritical to the max. Below are the current takings of XLR on STONED:

Code:
 	Village	Points	Old owner	New owner	Date/Time
	inactivity hurts (587|487) K45	9,861	tornado1212 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 10:01:58
	Barbarian village (600|485) K46	9,813	wIzd0m [STONED]	LauraDestroya [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 09:14:24
	*Rawr (600|482) K46	11,073	wIzd0m [STONED]	slytown [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 07:50:24
	inactivity hurts (611|471) K46	9,761	oblivionx11 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 03:48:35
	inactivity hurts (612|471) K46	9,622	oblivionx11 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 03:38:38
	inactivity hurts (609|471) K46	9,756	oblivionx11 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	28th Mar 2009 - 19:13:26

I double checked and baba.'s conquers had their names changed AFTER the conquer. (I checked their stats and they were inactive) Plus aside from today/yesterday Wizdom hasn't taken a village since February.

So is it me or are you targeting inactives as well? Please find better ammunition.

:icon_rolleyes:

LauraDestroya

Hypocritical to the max. Below are the current takings of XLR on STONED:

Code:
 	Village	Points	Old owner	New owner	Date/Time
	inactivity hurts (587|487) K45	9,861	tornado1212 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 10:01:58
	Barbarian village (600|485) K46	9,813	wIzd0m [STONED]	LauraDestroya [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 09:14:24
	*Rawr (600|482) K46	11,073	wIzd0m [STONED]	slytown [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 07:50:24
	inactivity hurts (611|471) K46	9,761	oblivionx11 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 03:48:35
	inactivity hurts (612|471) K46	9,622	oblivionx11 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	29th Mar 2009 - 03:38:38
	inactivity hurts (609|471) K46	9,756	oblivionx11 [STONED]	baba. [XLR]	28th Mar 2009 - 19:13:26

I double checked and baba.'s conquers had their names changed AFTER the conquer. (I checked their stats and they were inactive) Plus aside from today/yesterday Wizdom hasn't taken a village since February.

So is it me or are you targeting inactives as well? Please find better ammunition.

There's a huge difference here. We actually have a small border with Stoned and I can't help it if those are the players who happen to be that border. Comic on the other hand has no border with us whatsoever, so you intentionally chose to target "inactive" players.

I am also attacking Nakoni, Kingofpotatoes, taylortuckee, xt master, and deciuss. They are far from inactive to my knowledge.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

whoa sholy shi- really?!?!?

oblivionx11 on 28.03. at 23:54
no idea why i started singing a song there RANDOM IMPULSES.

im going 2 go with sleeping hurts more. but ty i haven't had an odd increase in ages. hope u enjoy ur oda.

baba. on 29.03. at 01:01
I'm glad we have an agreeance on the events that happened. i was away for 2 months held by the government so i was just itching to attack something.

Please be honored that i have selected you to help knock the rust out of my joints :)

that's one person definately considered active..

wait wait...

Attacker: tornado1212
Village: STONED (584|487) K45

Quantity: 0 0 6600 0 3171 0 282 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6600 0 3171 0 282 0 0

Attacker: tornado1212
Village: STONED (588|486) K45

Quantity: 0 0 6600 0 3171 0 282 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6600 0 3171 0 282 0 0

of course anyone can just put numbers right? here's a link.. of one of the reports.. http://en19.tribalwars.net/public_report/8f32c373dc02438b82a5e5778e7b6218

OMG!! oh dear lord jesus almighty!! that's 2 people.. you need more eyes than 7 if this is inactive :/ just because someone doesnt grow for 4 weeks does NOT mean they are inactive.. why can't people get that figured out.. i dont nobel for weeks at a time.. all the time..

DeletedUser

Very cute. where do I begin?

Sly, Im rather shocked your claims of not knowing your tribes plans,, given the recent actions of XLR (twstats dont lie)

You sniffed a lil inactiveness of Comic,, and were first in line to attempt to capitalize, as per XLR tradition. But you failed.

Did you not notice Comic in the core? We have allies,,and fully intend to "get their back" in the event opportunistic barb noblers come about,,such as yourselfs.

My only shock is XLR started already,, judging by lauras stats she still has a pretty full plate of inactives and barbs to eat,, I didn't think she would tear herself away from them so soon.. But I digress, she pretends to be opaque, while acting very transparent.

So it seems comic will fight its first non solo war,, and XLR it seems will fight yet another non solo war. Im bored already,, but hey, its XLR setting the standard here so we can either step up or stfu. We choose to step up

FIGHT!!! :icon_cool:
pivot_stick_figure_the_fight.gif

I am glad to see Comic and Stoned moving into what Comic and Stoned do best...together :icon_wink:

Will be good to see Comic in its very first non-independent war. Very best of luck to my very favorite 2 tribes in W19...

/me goes to get popcorn...

DeletedUser

FIGHT!!! :icon_cool:
pivot_stick_figure_the_fight.gif

I am glad to see Comic and Stoned moving into what Comic and Stoned do best...together :icon_wink:

Will be good to see Comic in its very first non-independent war. Very best of luck to my very favorite 2 tribes in W19...

/me goes to get popcorn...

I hope this war turns out to be as epic as that stick figure battle :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Glad to see I wasnt the only one with enough spare time to watch it all the way through. :icon_confused:

same. :icon_neutral:

personally im rooting for XLR here as the way i see it its a 2 vs 3 with XLR and CANDY at the disadvantage...

DeletedUser

Plus aside from today/yesterday Wizdom hasn't taken a village since February.

Are you suggesting that wizdom is inactive just because he hasn't taken a village?

Surely you checked his OD-A gains over that time period as any sensible person would do.

Here's this current week .. you tell me if he's inactive or not.

Code:
Tribe Rank	Name	Points	Villages	Average points per village	Tue	Wed	Thu	Fri	Sat	Sun	Mon
19	wIzd0m	2,771,444	282	9,828	+797,076	+1,313	+97,624	+645,452	+552,196	+61,149	+90,091

Status
Not open for further replies.