seekers of labyrinth declares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Are you suggesting that wizdom is inactive just because he hasn't taken a village?

Surely you checked his OD-A gains over that time period as any sensible person would do.

Here's this current week .. you tell me if he's inactive or not.

Code:
Tribe Rank	Name	Points	Villages	Average points per village	Tue	Wed	Thu	Fri	Sat	Sun	Mon
19	wIzd0m	2,771,444	282	9,828	+797,076	+1,313	+97,624	+645,452	+552,196	+61,149	+90,091

i have actually been inactive for a month or so and account sat seeing as you all care :|. I came back.. to 3700 incomings :icon_cool: so far XLRs attacks was 52 villages. 15 which will be renobled by me. And A whole tribe on 1 player.. I think i held my own no? Anyways sly see you on the field bro...

thanks for the welcome home party:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser3892

I don't want to sound petty, but truth be told, it was only about half of XLR hitting you.

And if any one wonders what the rest is doing, well, (in)activity has always been an issue here at XLR. We never seem to be doing anything :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hahahahahaha seems I struck a chord with all the XLR people. They are happy to blame others for attacking "inactives" but when they get quoted themselves all hell breaks loose.

I'll point you back to the post I quoted from:

I see Zerza is already sending attacks. Interesting that he is only sending them to our "inactive" accounts. :icon_rolleyes:

The whole point of this post was that Zerza are attacking XLR players who seem inactive. What I prooved is that XLR are attacking STONED players that seem inactive.

Are you suggesting that wizdom is inactive just because he hasn't taken a village?

Surely you checked his OD-A gains over that time period as any sensible person would do.

Here's this current week .. you tell me if he's inactive or not.

Of course I checked that, I wasn't proving that the player was inactive, I was proving that the account appeared to be inactive. An account that isn't taking villages is most commonly less active than an account taking villages.

Seriously why do XLR get so defensive over this? I didn't presume a single thing, I stated facts found on twstats to call Laura a hypocrit with her post.

There's a huge difference here. We actually have a small border with Stoned and I can't help it if those are the players who happen to be that border. Comic on the other hand has no border with us whatsoever, so you intentionally chose to target "inactive" players.

I am also attacking Nakoni, Kingofpotatoes, taylortuckee, xt master, and deciuss. They are far from inactive to my knowledge.

This post admits this, but gives a reason why she was.

Tut tut tut. XLR are as touchy as ever

LauraDestroya

Honestly, I don't look up people's activity levels. In the end they all eventually go inactive. The important thing here is that every Stoned village we noble gets us closer to you. :)

DeletedUser50733

FIGHT!!! :icon_cool:
pivot_stick_figure_the_fight.gif

I am glad to see Comic and Stoned moving into what Comic and Stoned do best...together :icon_wink:

Will be good to see Comic in its very first non-independent war. Very best of luck to my very favorite 2 tribes in W19...

/me goes to get popcorn...

We do like that piccy :icon_razz: Don't know what possessed me to watch it all the way through though :icon_redface: did you make it?

DeletedUser

I see Zerza is already sending attacks. Interesting that he is only sending them to our "inactive" accounts. :icon_rolleyes:

There's a huge difference here. We actually have a small border with Stoned and I can't help it if those are the players who happen to be that border. Comic on the other hand has no border with us whatsoever, so you intentionally chose to target "inactive" players.

besides, we just have a knack for picking out the inactive accounts on the front line.

Their so random on their statement.. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

my statements are random and incoherent with what my leaders say. I am a nobody. just kil kil kil. and getting stoned off your villages.. it's my kind of high.

DeletedUser

Now that Laura leaked several sat accounts to PF, its kinda cute to see these sat accounts suddenly get into action.. Makes ya wonder how many people exactly are in XLR :icon_razz: 38? or point buffers?

DeletedUser

just 2 --- and 36 point buffers :)
lmao, so when did evilmonki quit? I liked that one.

EDIT: And on that note,, who had that much time to change all his vil names from "SAT ACCOUNT" to "STONED" Lotta effort for a sat account. Just be careful about getting yourselves banned again :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: And on that note,, who had that much time to change all his vil names from "SAT ACCOUNT" to "STONED" Lotta effort for a sat account. Just be careful about getting yourselves banned again :)

I don't want to be an smart ass, but I am sure you heard for scripts :icon_wink:

Wow, you actually care about us :lol:

DeletedUser

oh lets not discuss bans now zerza ... stoned have had their fair share (4 just recently)

mistakes happen .. we've only made one ... gonna keep bringing it up? Nothing new to say?

Okay .. continue to beat that dead horse some more and feel proud. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

oh lets not discuss bans now zerza ... stoned have had their fair share (4 just recently)

mistakes happen .. we've only made one ... gonna keep bringing it up? Nothing new to say?

Okay .. continue to beat that dead horse some more and feel proud. :icon_rolleyes:

i make my self got ban so u can't attack me sly :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

BUMP

Candy you now have no excuse not to fight, its you and us now.

DeletedUser

I see no Mos

15 MoS 49.523.81349.523.813 212.358.277 50579.793they left for signos

DeletedUser

16 war 60.310.458 60.310.458 26 2.319.633 6181 9.757

i see no stoned anymore!! Candy is the winrar!

p.s. it was interesting to re read what everyone said about this war

DeletedUser

I think half credit goes to xlr the other half, maybe the economy?

Status
Not open for further replies.