R2-TRU vs. SCIR0S

DeletedUser

I actually found what Daz said to be quite...intriguing(sp check?) SCI tries to cover up any point where Daz,Rowan,Fizzo take advantage by coming on here and intentionally throwing up that once they find the spy in SCI...all will be cured? What kinda crap is that...face it...you're being out done. SCI's actives are being ran through, inactives are being taken with minimal casualities, and all you care about is finding that 1 SPY?!?! I think you should focus on the more important points...such as...Spears and Swords and HC defend your village, and you use Axes,Lc,Rams, and Cats to attack a players village...this is vital information so you should post it into the SCI forums...I think it could help you guys.

I apologize if English is not your first language but this is what I actually said in reference to the spy(s)

"In the end it will not matter – we fought a two front war against the best of W5 who also had spies and we did pretty darn good"

I will stand by that so check back in a month or two. Or don't as I really don't care what you think anyway.

DeletedUser

I apologize if English is not your first language but this is what I actually said in reference to the spy(s)

"In the end it will not matter – we fought a two front war against the best of W5 who also had spies and we did pretty darn good"

I will stand by that so check back in a month or two. Or don't as I really don't care what you think anyway.

Yeah, but you guys weren't cheating back when glynjack ran the show. Now that guy will always have my respect as a player and as a person.

DeletedUser

Yeah, but you guys weren't cheating back when glynjack ran the show. Now that guy will always have my respect as a player and as a person.

If you are going to try and sound smart at least get your facts right. GJ never ran the show. When we were originally formed the two Dukes were me and an fellow long gone - and when that dude left i asked GJ to help me run the "show" and he agreed for only a period of time and very reluctantly - once I recruited Blub and his mates Blub took the other Duke slot. GJ was/is a great warrior and he and his mates on the K76 area did great in the old days.

As for cheating, if a tribe member breaks the rules and gets caught they pay - just like anyone else. I don't condone and strongly discourage members from breaking the rules but alas one can speak until the cows come home but in the end everyone plays the game their own way and I suppose that is their right - damn its only a game.

DeletedUser

I don't condone and strongly discourage members from breaking the rules but alas one can speak until the cows come home but in the end everyone plays the game their own way and I suppose that is their right - damn its only a game.

Why you getting all bent outa shape about me pointing out that over 1/2 your council has actively condoned cheating.. i mean.. damn it's only a game :icon_cool:

Edit: Isn't you still supporting your tribe after they helped to 'hack' you sorta like condoning cheating?

wigsplitter

we can blow smoke around about who cheating and who is not. The only thing that matters is, the stats. Stats don't lie. When we are in the negative, for total villages gained or lost, then you might have a leg to stand on. Until then, just shut up and fight. As for players from tribes that are not part of the equation, instead of standing on the sidelines, running you mouths about our war, why don't you grow a set and start your own. this is tribal wars, not tribal gossip.

DeletedUser

we can blow smoke around about who cheating and who is not. The only thing that matters is, the stats. Stats don't lie. When we are in the negative, for total villages gained or lost, then you might have a leg to stand on. Until then, just shut up and fight. As for players from tribes that are not part of the equation, instead of standing on the sidelines, running you mouths about our war, why don't you grow a set and start your own. this is tribal wars, not tribal gossip.

Atta boy wiggy, the true sci way of doing things.

1. Deny everything
2. Accuse everyone else of victimizing you
3. Say none of it matters anyways as the stats matter, not how much you have to cheat to make up for all the noobs in your tribe.

Way to keep in the spirit of the game. Rememeber, it's always you guys saying 'it's just a game', so what's so hard about 'just following the rules'. Stats don't count for anything at the end of the day in a game, I thought it was the fun that counted. I used to have fun before I had to start playing cop, now it's more like work. I'm sure it's more like work for you guys to figure out new ways to multiaccount. So how about you guys stop multiaccounting and I'll stop catching you at it.

DeletedUser

please someone ban daz, forum problem solved, then we can get back to bicky and rowan banter with the occasional input from someone else. the good old days.

DeletedUser

some good old flaming going on and Dazrield is kicking your bottoms at it. :)

and lol TBT ;) am i really that bad. :p

Wilky1992

Why should Daz be banned? His input is a valid as anyone else's on this forum, just because you disagree with it, doesn't make it wrong. ;)

DeletedUser

i dont disagree, its the way he posts. very predictable, always angry, all in all just taking it too serious and turning this forum into a bitching ground. if everyone would just cool it down, wed enjoy this alot more.

DeletedUser

TBT, if I was angry I'd be going around swearing and insulting people. You seem to take great offense at me showing that Sci is cheating in a war that by your own statements you have nothing to do with. If you find me showing that they are cheating that offensive I'd recommend you don't read in this thread. Because until they stop, I'm gonna show that they do it.

DeletedUser

ok what if sci cheated. and what? let the admin deal with it, your not going to acheive anything here other than piss the sci players who dont cheat off. i personally dont care what other players do cheaters or not, just leave it to the tw team.

DeletedUser

Actually I've been pissing off the ones that do cheat, it's easy to see who they are, they all talk about it in a forum post a few pages back and they are the ones that come on here getting insulting, so I'm pretty sure I'm hitting my demographic.

DeletedUser

exactly so there no need to keep bitching about it. If SCI are cheating and you are still winning, take the moral high ground but dont keep bringing itup here, we want war stats etc

Matt76827

I'm sorry but what part of "haha we are beating you even though you are cheating and bigger than us" does not qualify as propoganda (even if it is true)?.

Matt76827

That may be so bickey but if I stated it as a fact TBT might focus on trying to battle that "fact" rather than answer the question.

Matt76827

TBT doesn't agree that what you say is a fact is. So why allow a discussion of the validity of the fact when all I actually want him to answer the question.