Where are the two big dogs

DeletedUser

Krieuk,
If you need any help on the GR feel free to ask, I am willing to answer some questions if need be.

Regards,
Nuke

Well we are pretty full, two members left today. A map maker, and a reporter. But we got three other reporters, and 12azor has said he will be willing to make some maps.

We will contact you for a interview in the very near future, thanks :).

DeletedUser

Well we are pretty full, two members left today. A map maker, and a reporter. But we got three other reporters, and 12azor has said he will be willing to make some maps.

We will contact you for a interview in the very near future, thanks :).

Well feel free to write me on skype whenever you feel like it, I know 12azor pretty well and you made a good choice if he is going to be making your maps.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

Well feel free to write me on skype whenever you feel like it, I know 12azor pretty well and you made a good choice if he is going to be making your maps.

Regards,
Nuke

12azor is apart of CJW ent., which is made up of ac04,12azor,hefty. Even if he had not offered his services, I would have sucked up to him for the maps. (CJW ent. baiscly owns GR, atleast the site)

I will ring you up sometime. But anyways, enough for spamming.

DeletedUser

1.you forgot Jedi
2.who is faith
3.Marvel is trying this new thing called avoiding the Core for more fun, cause everyone knows how fun the rim is.

PCP supports this idea :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser51390

First off marvel never said we were great, the TW community did. Yes many people in the tribe may have commented being in marvel in a future world for awhile but thats not saying were the greatest.

the world posed us as the big threat tribe. not one but 2 possibly 3 tribes attempted pre world merges with marvel. Zenron, wickerman and one more who I cant recall tried this.

others all mailed wrote me on skype to see where we were starting to avoid conflict early on

shlomzie
sims
whatever the leader of chess name is :icon_neutral:

I did not bother to contact any of these people because I honestly dont care and am not worried.

Now as for choosing to go rim instead of core, first off your way off if you think k35 is the rim:icon_rolleyes:

worlds fill out so fast and everyone joins them so soon that many of the best players end up on the rim.

look at w33 rumble is in k34 and yet their talked up non stop just because of who is in the tribe. same for a few other big name players coming from the rim.

You cant say there is no competition in k35 as it is still apart of the core. its not like were joining a month late and their is nothing there. k35 started filling up the same day as k45. A few hours could have you from k45 to k35 woo big difference.

I have played the core and dominated the core and never been attacked and been bored out of my mind, I have been a top 20 starter in the last three worlds ive played and would like more of a challenge. I have also played the rim and been non stop attacked and had a challenge in return alot more fun.

-gambit-

duke of marvel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3.Marvel is trying this new thing called avoiding the Core for more fun, cause everyone knows how fun the rim is.

Anyone with half the brain of a foot would know that the rim on this world is easily the best choice possible to make. With no bp and instant farming on the inactive rim, farming is so many times more easier than it usually is. Yes the core is more 'fun' as you put it, but if you want to suck while having fun, that's cool too. (Not saying core is impossible to grow in, but comparitevly you will grow less faster.)

DeletedUser

Well not to say anything but i really have never heard of Marvel or Faith till now.

and if i have noticed that the core may be the core but in every wold i have played my k is the key spot. 56.

in world 35 it has the #1 tribe and it is a perfect mix of not straight core players but is where core players who like easy kills go for attacks on a mix of experienced and noob players.

its like a rim/ core world there. all the rules change. Its why i like it best and be ready for extreme things happening down here.

DeletedUser

Well not to say anything but i really have never heard of Marvel or Faith till now.

and if i have noticed that the core may be the core but in every wold i have played my k is the key spot. 56.

in world 35 it has the #1 tribe and it is a perfect mix of not straight core players but is where core players who like easy kills go for attacks on a mix of experienced and noob players.

its like a rim/ core world there. all the rules change. Its why i like it best and be ready for extreme things happening down here.

You're completely making up something off the top of your head and you don't actually know anything about this game other than nobling bonuses gives you a bonus.

Fact.

DeletedUser

Anyone with half the brain of a foot would know that the rim on this world is easily the best choice possible to make. With no bp and instant farming on the inactive rim, farming is so many times more easier than it usually is. Yes the core is more 'fun' as you put it, but if you want to suck while having fun, that's cool too. (Not saying core is impossible to grow in, but comparitevly you will grow less faster.)

I think it depends on what you mean by rim. If by rim you mean K65 or such then yeah i agree, but if you mean k35 or such then i disagree because by that point the lack of morale will give the early starting players are very large advantage. Coming from w25 where many of the top tribes, Chaos, INH, are tribes that began on the rim, it will be interesting to see how different this world is.

DeletedUser17170

I wouldn't worry much about the big tribes that "promise" to be around, i'd worry more about the small tribes that are hiding under alts.

This world has the potential to be a very explosive world for vets, with the old settings. I'd say a good majority are probably playing under alts so they don't get flooded with "join us" mails in smaller tribes that will show up in a couple weeks times.

DeletedUser

I think it depends on what you mean by rim. If by rim you mean K65 or such then yeah i agree, but if you mean k35 or such then i disagree because by that point the lack of morale will give the early starting players are very large advantage. Coming from w25 where many of the top tribes, Chaos, INH, are tribes that began on the rim, it will be interesting to see how different this world is.

Your logic would work fine for any other worlds, but alas, this world has no morale and my opinion was still 100% correct.

I wouldn't worry much about the big tribes that "promise" to be around, i'd worry more about the small tribes that are hiding under alts.

This world has the potential to be a very explosive world for vets, with the old settings. I'd say a good majority are probably playing under alts so they don't get flooded with "join us" mails in smaller tribes that will show up in a couple weeks times.

Nah, we're all in Scum or whatever tribes they're bragging about on these forums.

DeletedUser

look on all worlds i have played and look at some of my accomplishments.

its is a theroy but in every world i have joined all the best are either in k 56 or around it.

i do not always mean point wise, all tribes that are in this k pose large threats to the core tribes.

look on world 35. BATU

look at world 24. Kings. they may not be #1 but they have great coordination and attack stratagies.

Look at world 36 it has 3-4 tribes all of which of joined would be numberone and with a very very large amount of experience.

and when i say k 56 i mean as in 56 57 and 47 48. That whole square is one of the most key places to control for wars. me i dont know why but it is. It has a protection around it or magical spell who knows but it is.

DeletedUser17170

its is a theroy but in every world i have joined all the best are either in k 56 or around it.

i do not always mean point wise, all tribes that are in this k pose large threats to the core tribes.

look on world 35. BATU

look at world 24. Kings. they may not be #1 but they have great coordination and attack stratagies.

Look at world 36 it has 3-4 tribes all of which of joined would be numberone and with a very very large amount of experience.

and when i say k 56 i mean as in 56 57 and 47 48. That whole square is one of the most key places to control for wars. me i dont know why but it is. It has a protection around it or magical spell who knows but it is.

So... your saying because on 2 worlds something happen that it will happen on this world?

I don't know the settings of 35/24. But if memory serves me correct 35 is a "new settings" world, that most vets don't like, thus on an "old settings" world it has no bearing.

Most of the worlds I've been apart of, with old settings, (10, 12, 16, 21, 26) the top tribes started in, or near the core. Meaning k44/45/55/54 and the K's that suround that directly connect with them.

and majority of the time, its the K with the most active players in it that make the best promising tribes. So it can come from anywere.

DeletedUser

i do not always mean point wise, all tribes that are in this k pose large threats to the core tribes. - Any tribe can pose a threat, it's just a matter of how close they are, obviously K56 is less skilled than the 4 core continents anyhow, so your post is rubbish.

look on world 35. BATU - New world + lame family tribe settings = nothing special being on top

look at world 24. Kings. they may not be #1 but they have great coordination and attack stratagies. - Opinion meaning they could easily be a terrible tribe, but it seems good you to because they promise safety with all of the alliances you have.

Look at world 36 it has 3-4 tribes all of which of joined would be numberone and with a very very large amount of experience. - This is W36, regardless, any tribes ranked now are due to the amount of members, nothing else.

and when i say k 56 i mean as in 56 57 and 47 48. That whole square is one of the most key places to control for wars. me i dont know why but it is. It has a protection around it or magical spell who knows but it is. - And when I say the rim I actually mean K55. lol

In bold are my opinions.

DeletedUser

Yeah... There is no "great" K in every world. In K54 (w33) Draco is the best tribe (haha) with no competition from anyone else. In this world we have What? and Zombies both looking like promising tribes and in K54

(not to mention Zim ! watch out for them ;) )

DeletedUser

I disagree, with the proper amount of skill and time a lot of people can grow extremely fast in the core. you get new players who are point whores build their mines high and then you farm them, hence giving you some great farms. on the rim its less likely to happen.

First off marvel never said we were great, the TW community did. Yes many people in the tribe may have commented being in marvel in a future world for awhile but thats not saying were the greatest.

Now as for choosing to go rim instead of core, first off your way off if you think k35 is the rim:icon_rolleyes:

1.I recall I think pikachu(sp?) said you were and was boasting about your tribe

2. K35 is not the core, I refer to anything outside the main 4 to be the rim. later on in the world once it fills up more then the 12 Ks touching the 4 main Ks become the outer core. personal opinion.

regards,
Nuke

EDIT:

best premade ever is us

Silly moron happen to be in marvel. So now what? maybe keep a tighter leash on your members? just an idea.

Regards,
Nuke

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

look on world 35. BATU

actually, VVV and Garuda r bigger threats, Kinky was good until everyone teamed up

chucklefang

I am from Muppet as my signature would suggest:icon_wink: But no I am creating a teaching tribe elsewhere with less competition which is why I wanted to make it in 37, currently Im in a well known premade, probably will not be there for long but the duke knows that.

well then lol probably aint a big tribe. if u wont be there for long

I lol'ed at this. :icon_razz: