What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nikug: :cata:What hapened to what? dah? I thought u were in it?

dah: I joined, but my coplayer had not committed to What? and he got us into ChAoS.. and What? are inactive anyway.

Anyone need proof, pm me.

DeletedUser

Oh my god a tribe disbanding in the first 5 days, this is a miracle!

DeletedUser

Not another thread!

Please stop!

You aren't even reporting anything of note, if you are going to report, report NEWS.

DeletedUser56897

Yup we are real inactive[/sarcasm]. Stop making threads. Please. Wait for 2 weeks, and then you can make em. Use pictures also.

Jake063002

This thread is useless.

It relates to the decision of 2 players regarding which tribe they chose to be a part of. Of which you only named one in any case.

You are attempting to portray a tribe in a negative light on little or no grounds. This thread is far more PnP than it is news.

And yeah what? is entirely inactive. No growth or any forum presence :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

/epic facepalm, seriously please stop posting these spamish topic's they are clearly unwanted, and it does nothing but add anouther 5min's onto shard's work to post you suck (in slightly more apropriate words) and lock it.

No one wants to know every this that and the other we can already read tribe ranking's...

thread_sucks.jpg

Jake063002

I think that some people think that W36 Reporter is actually a world reporter.
I could have missed something here. But I have a feeling that it is that perception that is keeping people from fully unleashing on you.

A quick search of your forum posts shows that

A) You never introduced yourself as an actual reporter.
B) Everything you post is Pro Scum biased
C) You type like a lazy child.

Out of all the options I doubt the TwStaff would have picked you to be an actual world reporter. If they have then they have made a gross mistake. You cannot construct a sentence without abbreviating your typing. All you post is Biased.

Hence you are not a reporter, you are an embarrassment posing as one.

allabing

/fail

"what?" are very active inactive :icon_rolleyes: so just forget us till the :axemen: house parties start :icon_wink:

reporters should make sure on their facts befor "reporting" somthing reporters of today seem to lack.. silly fail opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.