Back Stabbers

DeletedUser

Who thinks this is the world with the most dishonesty and back stabbing?
Or in the top 5?

DeletedUser

I think the N family is the only one full of backstabbers. Because nobody likes families. Or them.

DeletedUser

Theres some other tribes who ally with you, then steal your members saying they're merging, and then attack you guys, and then end the alliance
those are the worst kind, and families

DeletedUser

i know lol
it just kinda is annoying when your long time ally goes to war against you
lol
its more of an annoyance

bite.me

i know lol
it just kinda is annoying when your long time ally goes to war against you
lol
its more of an annoyance

Thats why you should not ally with everyone around you. Red dots are far way better than light blue ;)

DeletedUser43045

I've met the most dishonost guy ever in this world so ya i'd say this world comes in the top 5 for sure.

DeletedUser

You think it is dishonest and backstabbing now? Wait awhile on this world, or just look in any other world. World 32 is dull compared to others.

DeletedUser63728

It's funny that there's so many people on here that defend it, and yet when chiefswan was getting torn a new one, no one really came to his defence... or should they have!

rich26ca

no one goes to help him cause he is only out for himself. atleast this type of "betryal" is part of a tactic for his tribe. Some times as a tribal leader the new tribe looking for an alliance is better then an old alliance. I personally don't really ally myself as they only slow you down in the end. usually that is....

Furor

I think the N family is the only one full of backstabbers. Because nobody likes families. Or them.

Lol I would have to say this is completely false. You might not like family's but they do keep their allies. I figure evetually they will have to break them as almost everyone in the SE is their ally but I think that they are honorable even if they do recruit everyone over 1k points in the SE.

DeletedUser

I suspect *Order for this dishonesty, they are a group of hackers!