Dead forum - Brainstorming

Super fast

Since the forums seem to have died and no one knows how to get them going again lets do some brainstorming!

Any type of thread you think will get the forums going again are welcome.

just a few of mine

- Rate person above you
- Top 20 tribes
- Top 20 players

have fun and keep the forums going!

DeletedUser

Top 20 tribes would get some conversations going. I guess.

DeletedUser

erm... maybe mini inter-tribal competitions or some idea around that? Maybe just competitions? Don't know what the objective or the prize would be (dunno if tw can hand out free PAs for a day/ week or something)

Inter-tribal competitions would encourage leaders to get more of their players in here and contribute. Like I say, I don't know what the objectives could be though, but could be fun to have competitions that aren't just attacking and nobling etc.

DeletedUser

stricter moddig and loose of intrest made forums die.

Bring back world 13 spam forums ^p^

I miss W13 with all the spam :icon_cry:
BMA has actaully lost his forum presence there now along with cecala and stewie. Something I thought would never happen.

On topic:

Best forum personalities is another good one: most funny, most inteligent, best debater.

Also always a fun one is how did you being playing TW and what do you think you would of achieved if TW never took you over.

DeletedUser35307

W13 forums were the best.

BMA has actaully lost his forum presence there now along with cecala and stewie. Something I thought would never happen.

That must have been a sad day.

Best forum personalities is another good one: most funny, most inteligent, best debater.

Also always a fun one is how did you being playing TW and what do you think you would of achieved if TW never took you over.

Usually good topics. Might revive our forum.

Tic Toc

Odd. Tic Toc posting and forum activity seem to have a strong corrolation.

mike62

The forum has died down drastically but this could be bans and kids moving to new worlds the worlds settings seems to have frightened off the younger players and they have all moved back into faster worlds, it should pick up again once all the bans are lifted.

DeletedUser

Is this true or just a theory?

I just think all us old players are to lazy. We complain the forums are dead but not many of us try to do something about it.

People try and act like moderators aswell. There is a job for people to watch the forums and you sign up to be one.

Also where is the spam?
Spam is always needed in the community to balance it out otherwise it's to boring. Very little spam these days. Doesn't even have to be on a massive scale.

mike62

The spam dropped like a brick it was getting out of order so they rightly acted to stop it.

Super fast

there is no good PnP either, rather sad to see from a world with so many great PnPers.

DeletedUser65049

How about a pin up calendar of TW players? 365 days of player profiles (with pictures of course) so we can ogle our beloved mods, idolise our leaders and throw virtual darts at our enemies? Let's face it, everyone loves to talk about themselves so it's almost guaranteed to get some action.

DeletedUser

It sounds a good idea but how would it be done?

Yeah but spam is needed, even if it's a little bit. It keeps interest in the community and stops us all from going moody and boring :)

There is a huge lack of PnP these days aswell. Such a shame.

DeletedUser65049

If you created a new forum under W33 and then had players create a separate topic for themselves (or for others if they feel particularly nasty), it would provide an incentive to keep their own thread going by posting. Unpopular threads (or players :p) could be deleted after a week or so of no replies to keep the topics fresh. I think it could result in some good quality spamming and banter.

DeletedUser

Make a propaganda thread like w17 if you want something altho I don't think this community will like it xD

DeletedUser

If you created a new forum under W33 and then had players create a separate topic for themselves (or for others if they feel particularly nasty), it would provide an incentive to keep their own thread going by posting. Unpopular threads (or players :p) could be deleted after a week or so of no replies to keep the topics fresh. I think it could result in some good quality spamming and banter.

I lobes it! :icon_biggrin: *gets darts*

DeletedUser

Yeah I know.
Was nearly as sad as the day BMA decided to stop posting on W13 forums.

I think we should devise a devious plan :icon_cool:
Let's make cookiez with hash in them. Then everyone will be relaxed and happy! :icon_razz: