W20 on W37

DeletedUser

Hey all W20. The new world of W37 is out. If you haven't joined why not sign-up. I was thinking why not create a tribe that consists of just W20 players? I will set the tribe up etc but obviously I would like someone who has had a long time playing and knows what they are doing as a leader.

The rules allow 500 players per tribe so we could fit more than enough of you in, meaning we would also need many players in the tribe council, several Barons.

So if your interessted join South-East.
I'm located in K55.

P.S Please don't flame, just want to get alot of W20 players into W37 :)

adnanzzz

I have joined and we have started A-BOMB

Anyone interested in joining, message me :)

DeletedUser

Already gone for another recruitment, this topic can be DELETED!

DeletedUser

man...i was almost all alone in k55 this morning and i just looked at the map now....lol

DeletedUser

Wow we could fit almost everyone who's left in this world in one tribe that would be so AWESOME! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL Look at its lineup. Just don't start it in k44 and maybe we can be friends. Tribal hugs FTW. :)

DeletedUser

Prince Ryan, Have you joined the Wolrd 20 tribe. Elite boyz i may be coming to you sooner than i expected. CHESS seem to think they have K44 at there grasp but are 8th in the rankings(In that K). -EVO- are top and have invited me so if worst comes to worst i will join them.

DeletedUser53930

Everyone hugs XD

RIM just took over k55 by inviting the majority K...how sad...XD but so much fun:D