Top 20 Tribes/Updates Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nudist

Does anyone think ACTIVE is too spread out? Do players like myself, alone in k33 have a chance of survival? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

1 ACTIVE - Apparently a clan worthy of praise
2 PRIME IDK
3 WElite I've heard a little too much crap about them, so no opinion
4 CHOSEN Active will own them I believe
5 -=WT=- don't care
6 ~AP~ don't care
7 T.W.L IDK
8 TLA some good players, haven't heard much
9 Jedi! mass recruited these days, just to remain alive...
10 DUSK don't care
11 Order ....IDK
12 [B.A] ....Lol they have an academy for back up =]
13 Xp ..... Is this the family tribe?
14 Looney I expect good things
15 NFD ..... Mass recruiters will fail
16 K43 ........IDK
17 Srsly? fail
18 Repo! fail
19 ChAoS I think will fail
20 NUKE Will do well

Geico went down =[

A tribe with Nuke failed? No way...

DeletedUser

Does anyone think ACTIVE is too spread out? Do players like myself, alone in k33 have a chance of survival? :icon_wink:

Of course they do, for awhile you will be able to handle yourself solo... As long as you don't piss off to many tribes... Later on in the world, Active will have to do some recruiting to hold onto you, or you will have to join a tribe that is centered around K33.

Edit: Just my opinion from what I've read/seen on the forums.

DeletedUser

1 ACTIVE - Good players, but i'm far from declaring them to have this world won, not because I doubt them, only because it is so early.
2 PRIME - They are no bueno. ( Or however you spell it)
3 WElite - IDK
4 CHOSEN - IDK
5 -=WT=- - They are better then most people seem to think.
6 ~AP~ - IDK
7 T.W.L - IDK
8 TLA - IDK
9 Jedi! - Jedi! and ChAoS were two of the more talked about tribes at the start, with ChAoS losing some members to all differant kinds of reasons, and Jedi haveing the same problem, I find it ironic that they are both now in a similar position. ChAoS rebounded very well. Not enough info to say about Jedi!.
10 DUSK - IDK
11 Order - IDK, but I do know Order has a history of failing.
12 [B.A] - IDK
13 Xp - IDK
14 Looney - Could do well.
15 NFD - IDK
16 K43 - IDK
17 Srsly? - IDK
18 Repo! - IDK
19 ChAoS - Meh, they have the potential to be great, they also have signs of being complete shat.
20 NUKE - IDK

DeletedUser12107

I personally like being away from my tribe more of a challenge and more room to grow

As long as you can get past the first noble phase you should be fine

DeletedUser

updated.

1 ACTIVE - not so many infos on them
2 PRIME ....i would say no
3 WElite don't care
4 CHOSEN don't care
5 -=WT=- don't care
6 ~AP~ don't care
7 T.W.L my tribe,their perfect therefore i will not comment
8 TLA some good players
9 Jedi! mass recruited these days, just to remain alive...
10 DUSK don't care
11 Order ....
12 [B.A] ....
13 Xp .....
14 Looney their used to be that What? tribe?...changed name already...
15 NFD .....
16 K43 ........
17 Srsly? ....fail
18 Repo! .. fail
19 ChAoS seems to be recovering, will do good i suppose
20 NUKE ... nobody has a nuke yet:)

You know it's not like you have to type something, you're free to leave your hands of your keyboard to be honest. What a pile of :scout: sjiiit

DeletedUser57030

1. ACTIVE - A great tribe. Leading with a huge amount of points in such an early stage. Great players into too.
2. PRIME - Has a leader who keeps boasting about his own w2 account. Will soon fall to ChAoS or Jedi! in K55.
3. WElite - Never seen the players before.
4. CHOSEN - They are chosen to be nobled away.
5. -=WT=- - Erm, who are they?!
6. T.W.L - Will fail in K55.
7. ~AP~ - ???
8. TLA - Out!
9. Jedi! - Good tribe with good players. Will conquer K55 with ChAoS in the future.
10. DUSK- Pointwhores?
11. [B.A] - Destiny to fail with us inside the K's. Whole bunch of mass recruiters. Family tribe.
12. Order - Like their profile. Short & sweet.
13. Xp - Some familiar names.
14. Looney - FANTASTIC! [Obviously Biased.]
15. NFD - They will fall down.
16. K43 - Not bad for a rim tribe.
17. Srsly? - Not bad, cool tribe.
18. ChAoS - Pre-made from w25. Only flaw is that they are playing too many world. Hoping for a big show down between them, Jedi! & PRIME.
19. Repo! - Who?
20. WHY - I hate you. =( Another family tribe like [B.A].

deonL

1. ACTIVE - Awesome. Been number 1 for ages
2. PRIME - Sucks
3. WElite - dunno
4. CHOSEN - pretty crap
5. -=WT=- - dunno
6. T.W.L - K55 rank 6...well they look alright
7. ~AP~ - dunno
8. TLA - dunno
9. Jedi! - Quite a good tribe. Has a good chance of clearing K55 and making it theirs
10. DUSK- Super noob. coconuts etc i read about you, pure crap.
11. [B.A] - Not too bad.
12. Order - dunno
13. Xp - Sounds good in other worlds
14. Looney - fighting against BA and BA2. Tried to make one of BA's members spies with apalling tactics. out of 48 members, 3 are 100% noob. dunno about rest.
15. NFD - dunno
16. K43 - maybe.
17. Srsly? - doing alright.
18. ChAoS - Don't think so. They fell down to rank 60+ and only got back up after XIII disbanded and most of XIII members moved over. So the original chaos probly isn't spending a lot of time on this world.
19. Repo! - dunno
20. WHY - dunno

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Mappp.jpg

In My Opinion :

1 ACTIVE - Great Players, I saw them on other worlds....after all they are ACTIVE :)
2 PRIME - Quite small ODA for their Size....I prefer JEdi :)
3 WElite - Know nothing about them....but If I had to judge by ODA...I would say I am quite unimpressed...
4 CHOSEN - ODA can be much better
5 -=WT=- - A lil bit improvement ODA and good XD!! Also they need a TRIBAL PICTURE ^_^
6 T.W.L - Not top 20 ODA?????????
7 ~AP~ - Good ODA .... Seem they are doing a good job...
8 TLA - Don't know
9 Jedi! - Good ODA
10 DUSK - Don't Know :(
11 [B.A] - Need more ODA but good for their size ^^
12 Order - BAD ODA :( (can't say if they are n00bs or not)
13 Xp - No they have family tribe :'(
14 NFD - Time will give us the answer if they will fall or not...
15 K43 -
This in the profile says it all:
"Why carry the burden of 100's of players, when you know only 6 of them are doing all the work? Core cuts out the fat, and runs a lean mean unstoppable machine."
16 Looney - Very good ODA for their size
17 Srsly? - We are serious coz this is tribalwarz :)
18 ChAoS - Good ODA for them and NICE PIC!
19 Repo! - ODA says it all...Rank 32 :(
20 WHY - Thay have family too....and THEY HATE US :(

LOL didn't notice this was going to do a new one :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@king screw the 2
You base your assumptions on tribal ODA to much. It doesn't tell you a lot about skill or activity of the tribe.

lconn

I seem to remember it was mostly YOU who sung the praises of TLA her before they kicked you ...
*edit fur ruineda* The question is: was he lying before, is he lying now, is it somewhere in between ...

For those who utter disappointment about some tribes not meeting their expectations: It's a good sign if a tribe stops climbing at some point. It means they have built their barracks and stables up to where they need to be and now prefer to build troops instead of buildings. In most cases a sound strategy.

You might of notice when i said "I'v only just recently found out what was happening in the council" Thats how i know its bad leadership because a duke who left told me everything, they have some decent players, and i thought they were all good even when i got kicked but the leadership will make them struggle also try to read fully.

DeletedUser

@king screw the 2
You base your assumptions on tribal ODA to much. It doesn't tell you a lot about skill or activity of the tribe.

I know...but I knew nothing about the tribes "in General"

So I commented n ODA about the majorance of the tribes :)

Sorry guys...but still good review..

AND YES! ODA is important :)

DeletedUser

Stumbled into this thread and realised there was something actually worthwhile discussing going on (plus the fact that it is all about us, which is always heart warming), though, it is a little worrying that it took prompting from someone to actually put some thought into their posting in this thread as opposed to C+P’ing what everyone before them did. Seriously, if you are just going to say ACTIVE and jedi will do well and everyone else will fail, just don’t bother cos without any reasoning behind that you are just sheep.

Ok mini rant over so back to the interesting thing I mentioned…

Actually all of the top 20 tribes have too many members. 10 ish is all you need in a K.

You should be happy that the member count is the worst thing I could find in your tribe. :)

Your 60 member thing could work if you actively kick dead weight as the game progresses, but I can't see that happening as leaders generally don't want to upset their members, and yes people will leave on their own accord, but it usually isn't as fast as people would have you believe, and often the people left over are the less useful ones. So in my opinion it is better to start small and have much much higher recruiting standards than to start by letting in anyone who knows how to backtime.

Ok lets start from the beginning, we are a premade tribe, and now everyone seems to have this obsession with these “small elite” tribes which will pawn everyone with only a few great members. They hold much less interest for me than a slightly larger tribe with a whole mix and match of players from all backgrounds and levels of skill.

Infact I recruited a player who had never played TW until W34 and he only played about a week on there, and is still with us and going strong. Those are the kind of players I want to play with, people with that kind of drive and ambition but without the inevitable ego that comes along with the so many other people at top.

So keeping that in mind I had anticipated having about 40 accounts join up this world with us, though a late surge of friends asking to join meant we started with slightly more than that I believe (going from memory there).

I also anticipated the world would fill up much faster than it did, as in the past the worlds I have played on if you joined 7-8 hours late you would be outside the core 4 K’s, whereas this time they crammed us all into one K and it did mean that we were all a lot closer than I would have liked. Before you say it, yes, A LOT of people restarted in an attempt to relieve this situation, one person waited about 4 hours, restarted and ended up in the center of the world next to me:icon_eek:

By now the logic behind the slightly larger tribe that you disagree with, is not only a personal preference but also holds strategic importance. I am realist, and I know that if I join a world, from countless past examples I am going to lose about 10 players by the time nobles are out due to quitters, inactivity, wars on other worlds, RL issues bla bla bla. You will then lose another bunch once people start getting about 10 villages when they realise it is a lot of work playing several worlds and their main world may be somewhere else, or they just may not have the time IRL. In any case you join with 40 people and recruit no one at all you will quite easily end up with 20 people in 1 K by the time things start to get tight, and with no morale, I dont think noble targets will be quite as scarse as they have been in the past as you will now have no prblem nobling that guy who took a month build up his villa to 3k points.

Now saying that I could dominate a K with 10 players would not be a lie, it is certainly possible if you wish to do it several months into the world and in fact on w23 we did it with just 5 players and that was only a matter of weeks into the game. Though that is not the norm, and does imply you have 10 players of a very high caliber, dedicated to that world, and willing to stick it out through thick and thin. Even in the “elite” circles I have seen very few people who you can say 100% will be able to do that as many of them do quit for a variety of reasons. This then brings up the point I think spleen mage (skim read, cant remember details) made about it doesn’t offer reliability, as one player in a 10 man tribe is a much bigger loss than 1 player in a 40 man tribe.

yeah so basically i am saying, to a degree i agree (hehe it rhymes...im so juvenile) that the top tribes currently have too many members in the tribes for 1 K if they are looking to keep those same numbers. But I have seen one too many gangbangs in my time to say that it would be easy to walk into a K as crowded as K44 and claim we could take it with 10 men.

DeletedUser

1. ACTIVE - Awesome. Been number 1 for ages
2. PRIME - Sucks
3. WElite - dunno
4. CHOSEN - pretty crap
5. -=WT=- - dunno
6. T.W.L - K55 rank 6...well they look alright
7. ~AP~ - dunno
8. TLA - dunno
9. Jedi! - Quite a good tribe. Has a good chance of clearing K55 and making it theirs
10. DUSK- Super noob. coconuts etc i read about you, pure crap.
11. [B.A] - Not too bad.
12. Order - dunno
13. Xp - Sounds good in other worlds
14. Looney - fighting against BA and BA2. Tried to make one of BA's members spies with apalling tactics. out of 48 members, 3 are 100% noob. dunno about rest.
15. NFD - dunno
16. K43 - maybe.
17. Srsly? - doing alright.
18. ChAoS - Don't think so. They fell down to rank 60+ and only got back up after XIII disbanded and most of XIII members moved over. So the original chaos probly isn't spending a lot of time on this world.
19. Repo! - dunno
20. WHY - dunno

Your in BA right?

DeletedUser

Thumbs up for simz1987 text. I read every damn forum post there is. I usualy never write anything, simply goz most of the crap i read is, well, crap.
simz1987-s wasnt, cheers.

Corw

DeletedUser

Update and updated thoughts:

1 ACTIVE - still holding strong and their ODA/OD shows their growing strength and domination (i do realise OD is not the only factor to base a tribes success on thank you, this applies to all OD comments i make) Believe they will continue this way for a very long time

2 PRIME - fail miserably, their ODA/ODD and OD are extremely low for a high ranked tribe, i smells pointwhores

3 WElite - Don't like the name, not impressed with their OD's, mainly heard negative information about them

4 CHOSEN - mainly negative comments about them, not impressive in anyway apart from points but even that isn't oh so godly

5 T.W.L - heard mixed views on them, that they are doing well but also their leadership is bad, we'll have to watch and see

6 -=WT=- - not much information but im curious as i dont see them in any major rankings

7 ~AP~ - (giving facts and trying to be unbiased) Progressing very well, rank 3 ODA and rank 2 OD, strong leadership, no major egos, believe they are a tribe to watch out for

8 TLA - very little information about them

9 Jedi! - heard they have been mass recruiting recently to stay alive, but they still hold rank 2 ODA showing they aren't a tribe to be taken lightly, tribe to watch out for, rumoured that there will be a large war between them, chaos and prime, the outcome will make huge impact on the worlds rankings and order

10 DUSK - i've heard negative comments about them constantly, very bad leadership and also rumoured to be pointwhores and mass recruiting, will fail and when they do it will be extremely fast

11 Xp - not much

12 Order - seem to be doing well, tribe to watch

13 [B.A] family, ugh, don't seem to be too good really and not really impressive

14 NFD - no information whatsoever

15 K43 - i believe they will fail, the name even makes you think it, but wish to not completely shoot them down just yet

16 Looney - very good tribe, though surprised they arent going up in points their oda is rank 4/5, i do believe they will be a major threat in the world, tribe to watch

17 Srsly? - i've heard they fail, in general, but nothing more (the information seems incredibly inaccurate) will watch and see

18 ChAoS - sayed to be a premade and will be involved in a war between jedi!, themselves and prime, will watch closely, seem very interesting

19 Repo! - No information but sound bad from general views

20 WHY - Not much but also negative views from the average person

shveik

I know...but I knew nothing about the tribes "in General"

So I commented n ODA about the majorance of the tribes :)

Sorry guys...but still good review..

AND YES! ODA is important :)

Yeah ODA is important ... But now at that stage ...
It's just wasted of troops ... But you have your own opinion, and GO ahead ...

DeletedUser

would normally agree with you about ODA, but frankly i have the highest ODA i have had at this point in any world i can remember and none of it was really avoidable.

The farming in K44 has been horrible and lead many of our players to clear their areas a lot more than they might have otherwise dont.

btw shame qw4rty quit, kinda thought it might be interesting to see how i would fare against you guys :icon_razz:

DeletedUser8472

with 1.6 game speed and .625 troop speed and no bonuses, worthwhile clearing is a lot more probable.

Status
Not open for further replies.