A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

nope...totally different.. TSoH-D is still TSoH-D....TSoH-F is most TSoH members and TT members put togeather

DeletedUser

All these families are giving me a headache, let them be eaten and it be over with.

DeletedUser

Time for my oppion mofo
disclaimer: Jasonstarr2's oppions are indivduial, anything jasonstarr2 says on the top 20 oppions topic, or the external fourms in general do not repersent the veiws of exile. exile3(w15) or InS4n3(w37). anything he says is his thoughts and outlooks on the game. due to express direction from dereck1608 his tribe leader he is not allowed to comment on exile. and exile3
now that that disclaimer is out of the way lets get to my oppions
1.Wanted: i am actually one of the people who believe they have an amazing chance at staying strong they have been picking wars strategicly and have a nice foot hole on the core, but with the power hungry EViL at there heals who knows what will happen

2.AXE: I love AXE they are everything i stand for(aka beaten people down) there not only second in the world but there also second in the ODA rankings... i love tribes that match points with oda, for example i have 1.3 mill points and 13.3 mill od, and the merge with godly was teritory wise an amazing call, also this tribe is definatly one of the most war proven tribe in the world

3.EViL: another tribe i respect, built from the people i have mutual respect for from 2 amazing tribes, *X* and 4Horse(i miss the later) but you are equaling AXE in power hungry ness, if anyone can take wanted down a peg i believe its evil. again this tribe is definatly war proven

4.{DMN}: i have had very little contact with these guys, i dont hear much about them, i also do not know of there recent activitys, sorry that i cant post about you guys.

5.TWiG(aka tH)- I know better then to think a tribe like tH is inactive... i had a tribe who did this kind of thing on another world, they gave an order to only mint and max villages no nobling was allowed they sat for 2 months waiting for a time to attack. when someone decided to launch at them, they launched back, with 2 months worth of minting and nobles i was on the other side of that assualt, i believe TWiG may be waiting for a chance to strike and when they do they will carve a hole into a tribe that will be a historic event

6:*N~L*: This family tribe is really strong, they have a good portion of the map under there rule, and a great reputation, the fact that you are so active and are all in the top 20 is a feat, i cant believe you guys pulled it off, i know how you run so well, i am assuming all of your fourms are connected and you guys all use the same leadership, and that is what makes you strong, i am proud to see such a good family out there. also its sad to see you target EK, but i guess they are in the north, and you guys do plan to dominate the north. it will be sad to see ek go

7. DA-I the east side of the world is foriegn to me, so once again i can not post an inteligient oppion on this family

8.TSoH: i love this tribe, allys to the end they are amazing people and there leader is one of the best in game. they have proven them selves defencivly and offencivly, and there merge with tictac was inteligint(as was there earlier merge with DRAKEN) they have proven themselves diplomaticly and in war.

9. Exile:as per disclaimer i am not allowed to say anything

10. Exile3:as per disclaimer i am not allowed to say anything

11.DA-II: same as DA

12.*N~L2*:same as *N~L2*

13. HOOTER: love the name but you are on the other side of the map from me, i have had 0 contact with you and know very little of your actions.

14. *N~L3*:same as *N~L3*

15. {DCBH} again i know little of your actions due to our distance on the map, you are in {DMN}'s family right????

16. UAE: heres a new tag GOOHA (Get out of here allready), honestly you guys have been dystroyed so please give up

17. TSoH-F: same as TSoH

18.-?-: honestly i give you guys props for still being in the top 20, you have not given up and i unlike most respect you for it, you had number one for almost 6 months you should never give up till the last village is nobled

19:DA-III: same as the rest of the DA family

20:Want3D:same as wanted

wow there you guys go, take that for what it is, that took me almost half an hour.

DeletedUser

16. UAE: heres a new tag GOOHA (Get out of here allready), honestly you guys have been dystroyed so please give up

18.-?-: honestly i give you guys props for still being in the top 20, you have not given up and i unlike most respect you for it, you had number one for almost 6 months you should never give up till the last village is nobled

So the tribe thats nothing but a shell of its former self, with none of its original members gets respect while UAE doesn't? UAE has had some bad times I will admit, but everyone keeps saying we've been destroyed and we should quit. We have not been destroyed, the LOA family has been, the WeRock family has been, and the Illuminati family has been, but not us, our core players have been with us since LoUA, and then -II-, we've never lost a player to the wars our family has gotten into, we have not been destroyed.

I admit our families for the most part failed, bar LoA/LouA, but LoUA, -II- and now UAE is still around, standing where those families have fallen.

DeletedUser

the fact that evil declares war on wanted the #1 tribe must mean that they either:

#1 think you are dead

or

#2 think poorly of you ability to pose any threat to them.

or has that EVIL vs UAE war ended?

DeletedUser

the fact that evil declares war on wanted the #1 tribe must mean that they either:

#1 think you are dead

or

Uh... the guy who Eaodor commented on was from Exile. So... where's EviL come into this?

War has pretty much ended with us and evil... although we still trade attacks from time to time, but theres a huge wall of barbs and inactives between us and them making it harder.

DeletedUser

#1 think you are dead

or

me think it be
20% A and 80% B
:)

DeletedUser

Uh... the guy who Eaodor commented on was from Exile. So... where's EviL come into this?

War has pretty much ended with us and evil... although we still trade attacks from time to time, but theres a huge wall of barbs and inactives between us and them making it harder.

it came into my minde because the one who is suposedly waring you should know if your tribe is broken or not. or at least they can tell how it feels to fight you.

me think it be
20% A and 80% B
:)

you mean in % of evil members? xD

DeletedUser

idk, leave me alone, im confuzzled, wait.....yes i did just send a train with no nobles in it
i am a idiot xD

DeletedUser

idk, leave me alone, im confuzzled, wait.....yes i did just send a train with no nobles in it
i am a idiot xD

so you are in *?* or what was the tag???

can t leave you alone.. i love stalking bunnies
smilies_msn_zorrito-32.gif

DeletedUser

1. Wanted- Finally being tested after a long slumber. Let's see what they're made of.

2. AXE- After taking in some Godly players, they have about 40k more points than Wanted.

3. EviL- Had the guts to declare on Wanted, and now have my respect :) Should be a solid war

4. {DMN}- It'll be interesting to see what role (if any) they will play in The War...seem(ed?) to be closely allied with Wanted, but the {DMN} and EviL leaders are married...

5. TWiG- Are they quitting? Shame if they are....I'll miss the CoA

6. *N~L*- I hate typing their name...too many shifts...seem like a good tribe to me though.

7. DA- :heavycavalry: neeeeiggggghhhhhhh

8. TSoH- For some reason, I've come to really love these guys in the past day or two...

9. Exile.- Quiet, but starting talk.

10. Exile3- Kind of annoying that they're right next to their parent tribe...

11. DA-II- :icon_cool:

12. *N~L2*- :icon_idea: Cyclops!

13. HOOTER- Wow, they've shot up in the rankings....but only because others have dropped/disbanded. Wonder what they're up to now?

14. *N~L3*- yeah

15. {DCBH}- see DMN

16. UAE- They're still here?

17. TSoH-F- Confuse the crap outta me...

18. -?-- :icon_rolleyes:

19. DA-III- Yay! You guys made it into the top 20!

20. WANT3D- Well, I guess you really are Wanted's academy...I had my doubts