flanders536 is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hey man this is just a quick shout out to the west side of world14 that i am back from a 2 month absence:)

DeletedUser

yea wasnt so much as a break as a had to get better :) but im ok now

DeletedUser

good to see you back and blah blah the usual.

but because we are still enemies and this is the PnP forums let me flame a bit.

what makes you think that we care you are back and you are sdo special that you deserve a whole thread? if every player that came back in w14 posted a new topic we would be flooded:lol:

in before lock:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

what makes you think that we care you are back and you are sdo special that you deserve a whole thread? if every player that came back in w14 posted a new topic we would be flooded

Agreed, those who need to know will know.

What's with all this inflated announcements? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Agreed, those who need to know will know.

What's with all this inflated announcements? :icon_rolleyes:

make the irishman feel good maybe to infuse Kraken with some more hope another leader has returned to turn them from the brink of destruction

DeletedUser

IO came back 4 months ago stayed a month in west then left for ~KEA~ after 3 weeks in ~BOB~

do i get my own therd. No.

Do you Yes.

meh i am bored.

DeletedUser18970

IO came back 4 months ago stayed a month in west then left for ~KEA~ after 3 weeks in ~BOB~

do i get my own therd. No.

Do you Yes.

meh i am bored.

make one then hmmm mods can i make a thread every 6hrs saying im back plz :) jks or is it

DeletedUser

Who is Flanders again? :icon_wink:

Who cares if he made a thread, at least say welcome back. If you really don't like him, send him some welcome nukes just for kicks as well. Haha.

hardconkers

so flanders is back huh?

this will make little to no difference what so ever. life goes on.

but i do remember flanders hated me, before he left. because i screwed him like a pooch =]

hope your better now MAYYTÉÉ.

DeletedUser

Conkers must have a voluminous memory indeed if it encompasses all those who scorn him. Cheers on the good memory Conksta'.

hardconkers

Conkers must have a voluminous memory indeed if it encompasses all those who scorn him. Cheers on the good memory Conksta'.

i shall take it as a compliment. to celebrate, i shall take a village from you as a gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.