~LK~ no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nick pearson, you are being portrayed as an idiot for joining BDeath, running like a coward, among many other treatcherous things.
If you had the slightest bit of common sense you would have realised having an acadamy tribe is idiotic. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57711

now i do not really care what u think i am by no means a coward but i guess i will just have to prove that. big deal bdeath was a top ten tribe that wanted me. if people want to treat me as a refugee then fine if not shut the hell up. i do not take well to insults. all i have ever been is nice. treatcherous things hm? like what and how.? so how about u just shut up Lewder or do somthing yourself if u think its that bad. then u can c first hand i am no coward i will not run and i am no noob at this (just to the forums)

DeletedUser

now i do not really care what u think i am by no means a coward but i guess i will just have to prove that. big deal bdeath was a top ten tribe that wanted me. if people want to treat me as a refugee then fine if not shut the hell up. i do not take well to insults. all i have ever been is nice. treatcherous things hm? like what and how.? so how about u just shut up Lewder or do somthing yourself if u think its that bad. then u can c first hand i am no coward i will not run and i am no noob at this (just to the forums)

Its BDeath's mistake in recruiting you and going to thefez's rogue tribe.
And if you've only been nice I assume you only conquer 3k barbs and never kill other people's troops.
TW is not a game to be nice in.
May I strongly suggest Tribal Hugs if you wish to be nice. And being a n00b on the forums leaves a lasting impression.

DeletedUser57711

no if u have a look at stats i do not only noble barbs infact i think out of my 100 odd villages 16 were barbs with most of them 9k + barbs on the i have only ever been nice not in game here on the forums

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no if u have a look at stats i do not only noble barbs infact i think out of my 100 odd villages 16 were barbs with most of them 9k + barbs on the i have only ever been nice not in game here on the forums

Well you aren't meant to be nice on here either. Its sort of like the media, if the media were nice they would never get anywhere :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser57711

Well you aren't meant to be nice on here either. Its sort of like the media, if the media were nice they would never get anywhere :icon_rolleyes:

lol very true but i do not c the point in being an ass for no reason in game u yeah take what u want if u can if not role over for some one who can but here i c it as a way to put aside the other stuff and get to people in other ways i think i am doing a good job at that lol which is what i set out to do have a bit of fun i will be 100% truthfull now

if i am classed as a refugee o well s*** hapens but it would make things fun
if not will not lie great as the people i would have to fight are people i loved working with in the past and have loads of respect for
i am not an idiot just have nothing to do so thought i would mix things up abit on here it worked :lol:

so any way this has gone of topic so lk hey well thank god they are gone lets c if -ad- has got rid of the dead weight and all the mix villages builds that they had in lk and good luck to them on there new start

DeletedUser

But seriously whats the point of having a player in your tribe that wont help you in wars????? Thats just dead weight XD i think nick pearson is like that (dead weight)

DeletedUser62530

But seriously whats the point of having a player in your tribe that wont help you in wars????? Thats just dead weight XD i think nick pearson is like that (dead weight)

As much as it pains me, I'm gonna have to agree with Marshall.

DeletedUser66513

to be fair he's just repeated what most other people have been saying ;)

DeletedUser

.. I have to.. agree.....

But.. what's the point of posting in these forums if you don't play and don't know much anyway? I'm betting Nick knows more about W22 then you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

what do u guys not get that i was not here for the whole war with cod apart from last 2 weeks where i attacked AN and sent 70% of my defence to the front line and sent fakes on a daily basis how is that not helping in wars and i am allready helping bdeath in there war so not dead weight but hey keep the insults coming it makes my day lol and from an -AD- member as well that hurts u can ask the refugges of mine u have in that tribe and my p,a's in there what i am like

DeletedUser57711

yeah u get to but not again as u never did befor and i have no thoughts that u can not as that would be silly to think lol but it will be fun haha not

DeletedUser

what do u guys not get that i was not here for the whole war with cod apart from last 2 weeks where i attacked AN and sent 70% of my defence to the front line and sent fakes on a daily basis how is that not helping in wars and i am allready helping bdeath in there war so not dead weight but hey keep the insults coming it makes my day lol and from an -AD- member as well that hurts u can ask the refugges of mine u have in that tribe and my p,a's in there what i am like

Nick, that is an interesting comment considering that you mailed me on more than one occaision asking for invites to both ~LKA~ when it was the academy for ~LK~ and subsequently for -AD-.

DeletedUser57711

yes i did but not for lk for -ad- when it first started i think i may still have mail of the convo and i asked because my p,a's wanted me to join them in the tribe so asked as did not c the point setting up a tribe that was not an academy for ~I~ i allso asked to get into cod and the old duke of ~I~ ask for me as well

Last edited:

DeletedUser57711

hey this is way of topic it should be closed and then u can all start we think nick is a dead weight club and my remark about ad was u are ment to be allies and u insult a member well somthings do not change when a name does

DeletedUser

.. I have to.. agree.....

But.. what's the point of posting in these forums if you don't play and don't know much anyway? I'm betting Nick knows more about W22 then you.

Relax maty :p I will tell you one day I dont trust you yet..... :lol:
But one thing I tell you im still here what idiot stays in the world forums and doesnt have an account in world 22? Why do u think i still check whats going on here :p

to be fair he's just repeated what most other people have been saying ;)

Actually to tell you the truth I was gonna say that long time ago when he first posted but i wanted some one else to say it first before i get flamed XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

Marshall10 can i ask u y u think so just would like to know just so i have more things to get to people. guys all i want is to become the most hated forum poster as not going to win anything like best player as u all say i am a coward dead weight ect lol

DeletedUser57711

Relax maty :p I will tell you one day I dont trust you yet..... :lol:
But one thing I tell you im still here what idiot stays in the world forums and doesnt have an account in world 22? Why do u think i still check whats going on here :p

so this shows how good u are if u cant even come on here with your game name u worried that u may be attacked if u upset anyone?

DeletedUser

Bdeath has grown stronger by pulling all that dead weight, why do you think they're #7? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.