Swine Flu

DeletedUser

this reminds me of that 1 game in which you have to destroy the world somehow, like you can start a pandemic of parasites, flus and those kind of things, to destroy mankind as quick as possible lol.

DeletedUser

Yes.

Pandemic 1 and 2
Madagascar(hardest country to infect) :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

It mutated into being able to transfer to humans. That's why it's so dangerous. It could mutate into something fatal.

Its just like resident evil :( Except they stay dead. Havn't been keeping up with the news, has anyone else died outside of mexico or any other countries infected recently?

DeletedUser54064

3rd World Countries are the ones that will suffer the most for sure as to how it was started this is my theory;

America had established a large bunker underneath the whole of Mexico(It may be true :p) and began development of Biological weapon that may seem like the ordinary flu but is actually a more deadly version of it.

Send it at the unsuspecting enemy(Like Russia) and make them think its just flu rather than a biological weapon, therefore it won't be reported to the authorities seeing as its only has symptoms of the flu.

But something went wrong and there was a leak and the virus got out into the Mexican General population and has in effect infected Mexico and the rest of the world due to its yet undeveloped nature, which the scientists were working to control properly, like only active in certain weather etc etc.

My Conspiracy theory, win :p

DeletedUser

3rd World Countries are the ones that will suffer the most for sure as to how it was started this is my theory;

America had established a large bunker underneath the whole of Mexico(It may be true :p) and began development of Biological weapon that may seem like the ordinary flu but is actually a more deadly version of it.

Send it at the unsuspecting enemy(Like Russia) and make them think its just flu rather than a biological weapon, therefore it won't be reported to the authorities seeing as its only has symptoms of the flu.

But something went wrong and there was a leak and the virus got out into the Mexican General population and has in effect infected Mexico and the rest of the world due to its yet undeveloped nature, which the scientists were working to control properly, like only active in certain weather etc etc.

My Conspiracy theory, win :p

That's my second idea incase my first one is wrong.

rossihunter2

but he is the king of the swine flu - he is controlling it all with a remote control
take out the master piggy and the flu dies

yay

DeletedUser

Yes.

Pandemic 1 and 2
Madagascar(hardest country to infect) :icon_evil:

madagascarii0.jpg

SHUTDOWNEVERYTHING.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've come to the conclusion that this Swine Flu's being overhyped.

Thousands of people die yearly from the Common/Normal flu. With this one, less than a thousand has died, yet it's being made out as the worst thing since 9/11, despite the fact that common flue spreads just as fast, and as it stands, is more dangerous. It hasn't been proven that it's all that dangerous, in comparison to the other diseases/viruses this country has faced. It's kind of strange that they have vaccines already, and apparently we're 'the most prepared country'.

The numbers given in Mexico are misleading. They said 152 died because of the flu, but they still haven't confirmed that all were from Swine flu. (As I said before, thousands die from common flu yearly). The US didn't block the border or say anything about it until it had time to spread, and now they are talking about a global pandemic. Also, if they decide to sell these flu treatments, millions WILL buy it.

A country in fear is easily manipulated....

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not, meh

DeletedUser

I've come to the conclusion that this Swine Flu's being overhyped.

Thousands of people die yearly from the Common/Normal flu. With this one, less than a thousand has died, yet it's being made out as the worst thing since 9/11, despite the fact that common flue spreads just as fast, and as it stands, is more dangerous. It hasn't been proven that it's all that dangerous, in comparison to the other diseases/viruses this country has faced. It's kind of strange that they have vaccines already, and apparently we're 'the most prepared country'.

The numbers given in Mexico are misleading. They said 152 died because of the flu, but they still haven't confirmed that all were from Swine flu. (As I said before, thousands die from common flu yearly). The US didn't block the border or say anything about it until it had time to spread, and now they are talking about a global pandemic. Also, if they decide to sell these flu treatments, millions WILL buy it.

A country in fear is easily manipulated....

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm not, meh

If by overhyped you mean almost being upgraded to pandemic, a pandemic is classified as a diseae or infection that spreads in multipe countries uncontrollably. Technically, it is at that level, and therefore i do not think its overhyped.

DeletedUser

Over Hyped rubbish , will fizzly out I suspect like Bird Flu and not be the next Spanish Flu(Which killed 25 million people after WW1) Its just the governments of the World trying to make us worry about something else except from our collectively ruined economy's by making a big deal out of a Mexican disease which Kills One in 90 cases and Can be treated.Big deal Im still more worried about cancer.

Okay - This probably won't be the next Spanish Flu, but what the scientists are really worrying about is that if it combines with bird flu...
Then you have a disease that can spread from human to human, we have no immunity or cure to, and kills 60% of people it infects.