World 37 -Top 20 Tribes/Updates

DeletedUser

Yet the contact person on your profile, I'm assuming is your leader, goes around sending this mail to several other tribes, the exact same mail, copy & pasted:
:)icon_neutral:)

that's fine with me . I accept we are bunch of noobs :) . we have this mail in our fun section :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

Anyway, back (more) on-topic.

1nS4n3 - Chances are they won't last a month. Prove me wrong.
Flame - Will probably come out 2nd best.
Chess - Will take control overall, if they can keep together...
NERD - Seem to be holding their own, could be a dark horse.
Gentle - Gentle giants, decent players, on the way up methinks.
SPAM - Too spread out too soon.
=D-N= - 326 members, says it all really.RBL - Like the look of them.
*RS* - They'll succeed if they last long enough.
*PR* - Remnants of Fey, fail.Ginger - Can't see them lasting much longer.
AR15 - 3 diplomats... 3!SYN - Too spread out. Useless when it'll come to a war.
28THCU - WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE!?Wolf* - Good concept, if not a little to corny and un-original.
Siren - Were tipped for great things, they haven't really materialised.
K63 - Well, Only the best tribe in the history of EVER! My tribe, if you haven't already guessed.
| RA | - Thanks for clarifying things on the 'Acts of War' front.
Soul - 343 members, fail.
_?_ - Name says it all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Palex

Incase no-one noticed. We are not only INSANE. But also rude and arrogant :p.

DeletedUser57956

Anyway, back (more) on-topic.

K63 - Well, Only the best tribe in the history of EVER! My tribe, if you haven't already guessed.

Hmmmm. K63, not seen them before in this list. Not sure I have ever found a tribe called K-something that I have ever particularly liked I'm afraid, or that has ever lasted particularly long. But best of luck to you guys anyway.

Name change perhaps? At least a little effort lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah K63 is just another Mass-Recruiting mess

Have to agree with you there. We currently have no less, and no more, than 5 invitations sent out at the moment... I should really stop with the mass recruiting.

DeletedUser

1nS4n3 - They'll be gone in 2 weeks.
.[/I]

what evidence are u using to base this on?
did it in world 8, why not here?

We currently have no less, and no more, than 5 invitations sent out at the moment... I should really stop with the mass recruiting.

yes obviously u are not with your 203 members all squeezed in together on one continent.
and im sure your 3 recruiters are constantly kept busy with those 5 outgoing invites...

DeletedUser

I'm basing the 1nS4n3 thing on the fact a very low percentage of tribes that have come over from other worlds succeed.
High loyalty, generally forum activity isn't too great... after a while things just disintigrate. Maybe I'll be proved wrong, and I'd like to, but I can't see it happening. Anyway, what happenned to freedom of speech?

Also, the 3 recruiters we have are bombarded with people asking to join who we reject... Today when I woke up, I had 33 messages from people asking to join. One of them was invited.

DeletedUser

Anyway, what happenned to freedom of speech?

Also, the 3 recruiters we have are bombarded with people asking to join who we reject... Today when I woke up, I had 33 messages from people asking to join. One of them was invited.

nothing happened to freedom of speech, i just wanted to know why u thought what u did.

and i would certainly hope you are rejecting most of your invitations, i mean in your 7 by 7 square u have 4 K63 members including yourself.

you are already over populated, under farming and just a recipe for disaster...

DeletedUser67326

what evidence are u using to base this on?
did it in world 8, why not here?

yes obviously u are not with your 203 members all squeezed in together on one continent.
and im sure your 3 recruiters are constantly kept busy with those 5 outgoing invites...

i take it you also are part of them....:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Go dead and buried!

clearly u are not gona debate using facts as i have done ... this shows that u know you are a mass recruiting tribe as using proper evidence you cannot defend youself,

as for dead and buried i think it is normal for players in a tribe to respond wen thier tribe is flamed, this shows we have active forum reading members.

DeletedUser

According to TW Stats, dead and buried is tribeless. Making everything you just said void, and labelling yourself a hypocrite.

DeletedUser67326

clearly u are not gona debate using facts as i have done ... this shows that u know you are a mass recruiting tribe as using proper evidence you cannot defend youself,

as for dead and buried i think it is normal for players in a tribe to respond wen thier tribe is flamed, this shows we have active forum reading members.

yes but it is also shows you are all idiots.....now go fall over