A new Top 20 Opinions

DeletedUser

I want nukes headed my way. Why can I never get nuked really? Are my villages not good enough or something? Please tell me, I can disenfect my villages if I need to.

first time ive had my first real taste of nukes... never had that many hit me before, it tripled my OD rating... nice work :)

They only nuke/noble villages with 11,000 points in them :icon_rolleyes:

oh will u shut up about the pointwhore crap u stupid *censored*. if theyre such big pointwhores then they musnt have many troops. why is it then that you have never tested ur skill against them

Hallie87

While your at it can you send nukes to greet me? Or have your tribe mates do it please?

Get closer to the main battle! K25/K26 border, I have (or did have a cluster there :icon_eek:) - really should log in when I get home to check!! then you can have a few rams :)

DeletedUser

1 - AXE - Very strong and fairly aggressive tribe. They are fearless and seem to have a great leadership i think they will dominate this world for a long time. They picked up some of the Godly members like Cotis and Camlon for example. There next target looks to be DA because of there stupid refugee rule and TSoH might help them, i think DA will lose if this is the case. I just hope that AXE's map position doesnt leave them open. But they have got some very good strategic players in there. Good luck, please rim DA :axemen: =)

2 - Wanted - Sat back and watched there allies fall without helping them like Godly and have they paid the price for this? They seem to be relatively inactive, without there players in the top 20 or 40 the rest seem inactive. At the moment they look like they might slowly fall but they might be arranging a big launch as there not dead yet and have alot of troops left. Good job so far EviL.

3 - EviL - A strong tribe merged together from X and 4Horse and they have made a very strong active tribe and they will certainly challenge AXE for topspot, and i also hear they have some great alliances and this will help them out in the future. Need to keep up the good work on Wanted.

4 - {DMN} - Been quiet for quite a while and suddenly declared on TWiG and it shouldnt be much of an oppisition as they seem to be inactive but we'll see. Got a good leadership though and alliances. Could these be the darkhourses? <3 REK

5 - *N~L* - Dont know much about these as i am so far from them but they have a good growth rank and they have alot of points with there three tribes which means alot of troops. I feel they need to declare on a big tribe to make them more know than they are and they will be a good tribe. <3 Arimel soon be number one mate.

6 -DA - Dont like this tribe at all at first they seemed ok but now they are so arrogant and they got some of the most arrogant and silly players. They have a rule over none of there members posting and looking like an idiot as they have a couple not mentioning names but they know who they are. Secondly there stupid refugee status/rule which they done with Zeus and are doing know and it looks to have finally got them in trouble lets hope they cant worm there way out. I think there would be a war DA vs AXE and TSoH and i feel DA would lose. Just one quick question for the DA leadership do you know what a refugee actually is? Because by my recogning a refugee is someone who joins another tribe while under attack by one not when they leave before the war has started or just begun and there not under attack. Just silly really. :icon_confused:

7 -TWiG - Very inactive and a couple of tribes have declared on them and they need to get there members active if they have any chance. I think {DMN} will take them out of the top 20. Why did you change the name from tH because of the inactivity?

8 - Exile. - Dont really know to much about these but there a fairly big family, i think they could do with a big war aswell and climb the ranks.

9 - TSoH - Love there map position they have no fear of being attacked from behind so the only way is forward right? lol. They merged with TicTac and got a few of the Godly members and they created TSoH-F. A strong family with a good leadership and alliances will be around for a while. Might be going to war with DA because of there refugee thing. And they were the first tribe to own a Continent fully by my recogning.

10 - DA-II - Climbed the ranks fairly quick i would usually say good job but because there part of DA i wont. To extend on the refugee status i see Lord Rayden joined DA-II and he was being nobled off by AXE and a few other people i see, so does he not count as a refugee? or doesnt it apply to your tribe just every other tribe, Pathetic really. I hate DA so much as you can see lol

11 - AXE2G - The inactives of AXE which they seem to feed on until there is a war for them which it looks like there will soon. They have a few active members in there but no real leadership to call it a family but it has alot of points for inactives lol.

12 - TSoH-F - Made from the TicTac merge and some Godly members, got some good players in there, good luck. <3 <3 <3 Dark Samosa =) x

13 - *N~L2* - N~L's second tribe. See N~L
14 -HOOTER - Dont know much about these to be honest but they are climbing the ranks and have been linked to being a family tribe with someone, was it wanted i cant remember.

15 - *N~L3* - N~L's third tribe, see N~L

16 - {DCBH} - {DMN}'s second tribe, see {DMN}
17 - UAE - Dont know nothing about these really but there the old -I- actives.

18 - LTUD? - Changed there name from -?- about time really because they were just ruining there old reputation. The should be gone now though many tribes have declared on them and have not done a propper job someone needs to finish them and they must have the worst player ever in the tribe who is call 07bowerhar, he makes the worst threads and posts ever - epic failure.

19 -Exile3 - Should be Exile2 lol, See Exile.

20 - DA-III - Hate you. The old RoMe and they were falling to Zeus but had to betray them by setting an alliance with them and some left to join Zeus and then backstabbed them by arranging a DA-III.

DeletedUser

we recieved a very unfair deletion...by a mod in an enemy tribe. Basically we felt th wouldn't be the same without him so we picked another tag...

seth89

6 -DA - Dont like this tribe at all at first they seemed ok but now they are so arrogant and they got some of the most arrogant and silly players. They have a rule over none of there members posting and looking like an idiot as they have a couple not mentioning names but they know who they are. Secondly there stupid refugee status/rule which they done with Zeus and are doing know and it looks to have finally got them in trouble lets hope they cant worm there way out. I think there would be a war DA vs AXE and TSoH and i feel DA would lose. Just one quick question for the DA leadership do you know what a refugee actually is? Because by my recogning a refugee is someone who joins another tribe while under attack by one not when they leave before the war has started or just begun and there not under attack. Just silly really. :icon_confused:

Would I be one of these people :icon_cry:

Elroon76

DA - Dont like this tribe at all at first they seemed ok but now they are so arrogant and they got some of the most arrogant and silly players. They have a rule over none of there members posting and looking like an idiot as they have a couple not mentioning names but they know who they are. Secondly there stupid refugee status/rule which they done with Zeus and are doing know and it looks to have finally got them in trouble lets hope they cant worm there way out. I think there would be a war DA vs AXE and TSoH and i feel DA would lose. Just one quick question for the DA leadership do you know what a refugee actually is? Because by my recogning a refugee is someone who joins another tribe while under attack by one not when they leave before the war has started or just begun and there not under attack. Just silly really. :icon_confused:

Yes we know what a refugee is. We were attacking most of zeus. The players we claimed were being attacked at that time. Same goes with some that AXE took in. Ettoceb for example was being attacked a week before he joined AXE.

DeletedUser53373

No deletion is unfair. End of.

I don't know any specifics - but in my experience there's no smoke without fire. Judging by the things I've seen people get away with with a slap on the wrist. My guess is a bit of blatant cheating was going on.

DeletedUser

Yes we know what a refugee is. We were attacking most of zeus. The players we claimed were being attacked at that time. Same goes with some that AXE took in. Ettoceb for example was being attacked a week before he joined AXE.

Bullcrap.

When he moved to AXE one of your members attacked him; he retaliated, and you opened game on him claiming that he was continuing the war. Which was again, bull - as it was your player that was pulling that stunt.

Elroon76

Bullcrap.

When he moved to AXE one of your members attacked him; he retaliated, and you opened game on him claiming that he was continuing the war. Which was again, bull - as it was your player that was pulling that stunt.

i never said we nobled a village from him. I said we were attacking him which by most tribes would make him a refugee. I can get reports of us attacking him if you want.

DeletedUser

i never said we nobled a village from him. I said we were attacking him which by most tribes would make him a refugee. I can get reports of us attacking him if you want.

And how is he a refugee if he isn't fleeing war exactly?

DeletedUser

7 -TWiG - Very inactive and a couple of tribes have declared on them and they need to get there members active if they have any chance. I think {DMN} will take them out of the top 20. Why did you change the name from tH because of the inactivity?
Side 1:
Tribes: TWiG
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: {DMN}
Players:

Timeframe: 02/05/2009 00:08:18 to 06/05/2009 22:05:44

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 18
Difference: 20

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 369,368
Side 2: 166,715
Difference: 202,653

image.php

Not saying TWiG is going to win (though we will...), but I think it will take a lot more DMN effort than this to make us lose 130 million points.

(I do realize that 20 villages is..nothing..but I doubt DMN will take us out of the top 20 ...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tellgar

That's the way Axe rolls, they are totally in denial refugee hunters. Good luck on that subject, they will always deny it.

DeletedUser

He's under attack, and fled. An attack is often part of a war, therefore he was fleeing a war.

How was he fleeing a war? That's like saying when Ninjas merged into tH that they were fleeing the -?- war. I'll let you go remember their argument instead of wasting my time talking to you.

DeletedUser

18 - LTUD? - Changed there name from -?- about time really because they were just ruining there old reputation. The should be gone now though many tribes have declared on them and have not done a propper job someone needs to finish them and they must have the worst player ever in the tribe who is call 07bowerhar, he makes the worst threads and posts ever - epic failure.

:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Thats not fair:(
You are going on my hate list :icon_evil: