Random

DeletedUser

I dont hate you for dissing meh, I gets annoyed that you take everything the wrong damm way. . . . .

Buttsechts is not personal - I do it to everyone, there was no reason to tell the cops I :icon_eek: you :icon_confused:

I just take things personally :(

when i come on a random orgy (it's skype mass-mic-ing people..) and i start to talk you all start laughing and don't stop laughing well.. i dunno when you stop because i leave after a minute of 5 of being laughed at :lol:

.bowser.

Its the interwebs - we are laughing because we are having fun (and usually drunk). . . .

Party Pooper

DeletedUser

Its the interwebs - we are laughing because we are having fun (and usually drunk). . . .

Party Pooper

:icon_cry:

But i still love you.. secretly

(i've always admired your passion.. you know how to bring down the womans wrath..)

DeletedUser18772

:icon_cry:

But i still love you.. secretly

(i've always admired your passion.. you know how to bring down the womans wrath..)

Dammit, another alias that has to be deleted. . . . Damm stalkers :icon_rolleyes:

.bowser.

Do you really want a nub like me in Random? :icon_neutral:

:lol:

Lol Random is not a leet tribe, it just so happens 95% of them are. Its a group of people that hang around with each other and have fun. Both you and I are just there for the love and depravity :icon_redface:

Anyway contrary to what a knuckle dragging gorrilla has to say - the tribe is about fun, not top rankings. They just naturally get to the top of most worlds they play - thats all :p

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Its about you n me and a bottle of wine. :icon_smile:

:p Its actually about attention whoring.

6a00e553a9e7ec8834010536ad1fc5970c-800wi