Meet your world mates.

DeletedUser

If andrew puts everyone on ignore he wont see the new posts and wont have anything to spam to and hence making his unworthy TW life even more unworthy :lol:

It would be celebrating in the streets of the W28 PnP forums the day he disappears and stops spewing his n00bish spam all round the place.

DeletedUser

It would be celebrating in the streets of the W28 PnP forums the day he disappears and stops spewing his n00bish spam all round the place.

The thing that really annoys me is when you tell him to stop spamming he comes back and says *Im not spamming but that is *

He meant me telling him to stop spamming is spamm but him counteracting my comment is completaly legit and does in no way count as spam.

DeletedUser

The thing that really annoys me is when you tell him to stop spamming he comes back and says *Im not spamming but that is *

He meant me telling him to stop spamming is spamm but him counteracting my comment is completaly legit and does in no way count as spam.

@ Ira Indeed, it's the most normal way of thinking for those who do...

@ Andrew: you should in stead of post every time everywhere just calm down, read the forums and see if there is something you can contribute with. As well threatening your own tribe and its members on the forums of course has consequences, I will enjoy seeing hotlips rip through your villages like they were a virgin on an acid trip to the supermax prison, then maybe you'll stop posting nonsense...

Ira, take some Pac-cakes

gc_pacman_cupcakes.jpg

DeletedUser62440

I am serious about what I was saying. if you're annoyed at him that much, block him. Have the whole world block him. Either way just don't bother even realizing hes there. Ignore him. In the end we're egging him on by responding to him.

@andrew: you respond to this I will not respond to whatever you write

DeletedUser

I'm not annoyed at him, more at the attitude he is spreading, that it's ok to spam "if you are learning". It's while you are learning it's least acceptable to spam since it's the most important part of getting to know the forums and becoming a poster worth looking twice at.

DeletedUser

I think we need to stop ignoring that player from now on.

So, let us stop talking about him, from here on now.

Now, back to the topic...this is me:

Euclid.jpg

Nope, you can't insult my picture.

If you want me to post more, just ask...

But, I don't have any recent pictures though...

;[

DeletedUser62440

are you asian 'cause asians are awesome. (No offense meant in anyway to anyone)

DeletedUser

are you asian 'cause asians are awesome. (No offense meant in anyway to anyone)

Yes, I'm an Asian. To be more specific I am a Filipino. I was from the Philippines, but I no longer live there...

aussieeagle

Are you serious???

Anyway, there are a lot of Filipinos in this Game World too, for example, xKazzx...^_^

im not Filipino but i can tell you there is alot of Filipinos in APOX :lol:

me i born in Portugal and live in Melbourne-Australia :)

DeletedUser62440

What, Australia? (Wait just saw your name lol) Yah, I'm from Sydney. Used to live in Melbourne