1 v 1

DeletedUser

Ok,
Thought I would make a bit of an "Entertainment" thread here.

As the title says,
1 v 1
If you were given 1 week exactly to fight any one on the world 1 v 1,
No help from your tribe etc.

Who would you want to go at?
And why?

DeletedUser

Morph,to see if he really is good.

Urusai,to shut him up.

Fusion leader- ^

DeletedUser

hmmm... good question :icon_biggrin:

steveland would probably be one, we have a good bit of banter and i respect him as a player, but i'm not really close enough to see how he operates and a good fight would be a decent way to see

and you Tricky :) to see ya from the other side of the fence for once :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hmmm... good question :icon_biggrin:

steveland would probably be one, we have a good bit of banter and i respect him as a player, but i'm not really close enough to see how he operates and a good fight would be a decent way to see

and you Tricky :) to see ya from the other side of the fence for once :icon_wink:
I knew you would say that,
But you would be my choice as well!
:icon_wink:

We'll see what the future brings!? :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

destroy the w34 family tribes :icon_twisted:
wait.... what kind of tribe are you in again? :lol:

DeletedUser

this world is not one for families due to the settings, i've said that from the start :icon_razz:
i never tried to deny that i'm in a family on W20, quite the opposite in fact, check my sig :icon_wink: lol

DeletedUser

I'd have to say my own tribe mate draknyus. He's a lot bigger than me at the moment, but I like a challenge. And due to the close proximity of all our villages, it'd be fast and furious. Of course, I'd like to have a battle with any of the regulars on here, too.

DeletedUser

rancido64 because who wouldn't want to fight their own boss and get away with it :lol:

DeletedUser

?THe MaD HaTTeR (At full strength!)

Lol, I think she would happily take you up on that offer!!

No reason why you couldn't actually do it...

We could have you both tribeless, then a neutral player gets to scout you to make sure that no outside support exists in you villages by comparing the farm level to troop counts... Then... 1 v 1 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Lol, I think she would happily take you up on that offer!!

No reason why you couldn't actually do it...

We could have you both tribeless, then a neutral player gets to scout you to make sure that no outside support exists in you villages by comparing the farm level to troop counts... Then... 1 v 1 :icon_twisted:

Eh. But I couldn't see this as a possibility in the short future, there are so many current issues to resolve... (having nothing to do with Alice?) many of my troops are hours and hours away, and with a possible win it would give me no advantage whatsoever to take villages in the heart of Alice?. It was more for the laughs.

DeletedUser

I wanna fight steveland, nithgor and rancido, to teach them their places =p

DeletedUser

I'd like a four-way with rancid, king mat, and LA. Sorry flump, but you're too soft.

DeletedUser

You didn't get the pun. Flump, soft, flump, soft. Getting there now?

DeletedUser

*all my KD tribemates for the same reason of carlito50 to morph..

^_^